Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My first dating disaster

rayv12

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was my ever dating experience and it taught me a lot of harsh lessons.

The experience:
This girl i knew from my university. She was good looking and was quite polite and nice to talk too. She texted me, wishing happy B'day and then i started initiating with her (Acted like a complete chump and went full blown AFC).

She talked how guys keep chasing her and how she tries to get rid of them and all the other crap girls make up.

Luckily i found out this website and read the book of pook and started trying to be a don juan.

She was pretty cool and polite in the beginning great response to kino. Also i started keeping the phone conversations to minimal and avoided unnecessary chatter with her. The interest level was pretty high at this point and i felt a genuine connection.

now after the second date i try to kiss her and was stopped by her, she started BS about how innocent she was and was not a slut etc etc. i laughed and went back on the kino.

Calls me for the third date, again doesn't let me kiss and i justify it as her inexperience.

At this point i start feeling she is just using me for attention but the AFC inside me has his hopes high.

i stopped calling her and went no contact and then get flooded by messages and phone calls to which i respond after a week.

she cries and i forgive her

Now the drama starts, constantly rejects my date requests and starts acting indifferent to which i again respond with no contact and then again the cycle of her crying and attention seeking begins.

This lasted for like six months and then i decide to dump her forever and not go back.

All this time i felt i acted harsh and she was a victim and felt bad for her.

The Shocking truth:
This thing i get to know about her has just shaken me from the inside and i feel depressed after knowing it

All this time she was working online watching men jerk off to her and she talking sexual to them and getting paid to do it

My friend who knows her recognized her on this website and records there conversation and shows me it saying that she has been active for almost a year.

shivers run down my bones and i couldn't believe that she could even think of something like that and by the fact she was all doing it while being with me makes me feel like ****.

All the things she said about her not being a SLUT seemed so genuine and now i realize she had been lying on my face.

i am trying to get over it, i still miss the good feelings she gave me and then the reality hits me with me being the idiot all this time.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She talked how guys keep chasing her and how she tries to get rid of them and all the other crap girls make up.
She isn't making this up... the world if filled with clueless men that do not understand chicks, and who believe acting like a fool will impress them. If this girl is even halfway good looking I can promise you some weak @ss b!tch of a man stalked her.

At this point i start feeling she is just using me for attention but the AFC inside me has his hopes high.
No. She is young you needed to be more patient. Where you screwed up was you locked in on her and stopped going after other women, so you started coming off as desperate.

i stopped calling her and went no contact and then get flooded by messages and phone calls to which i respond after a week.

Now the drama starts, constantly rejects my date requests and starts acting indifferent to which i again respond with no contact and then again the cycle of her crying and attention seeking begins.
Normal behavior from young women... she came back and now she is trying to regain control of the relationship. Your problem is that you are playing into this... ask her out... if she says no, fine ask out another chick. You were using no contact as a technique like some pathetic PUA... you walk away and go after other chicks because that is what you do when you don;t get what you want.

This lasted for like six months and then i decide to dump her forever and not go back.

All this time i felt i acted harsh and she was a victim and felt bad for her.
Don't feel bad... if she is attractive she will have another dude like you on a string dancing like a puppet and you will soon be forgotten.

The Shocking truth:
This thing i get to know about her has just shaken me from the inside and i feel depressed after knowing it

All this time she was working online watching men jerk off to her and she talking sexual to them and getting paid to do it

My friend who knows her recognized her on this website and records there conversation and shows me it saying that she has been active for almost a year.

shivers run down my bones and i couldn't believe that she could even think of something like that and by the fact she was all doing it while being with me makes me feel like ****.

All the things she said about her not being a SLUT seemed so genuine and now i realize she had been lying on my face.
Okay... I am going to avoid laughing because I can tell this is a real surprise to you. ALL CHICKS are like this, they love this sh!t... it gets them off that man want them sexually. It isn't a surprise that women do this, but that more women do not.

i am trying to get over it, i still miss the good feelings she gave me and then the reality hits me with me being the idiot all this time.
All chicks are the same... just go after another one and stop thinking about this one. But remember, your next GF is just like this one.. learn for you experience.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is harsh.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope youve been dating more girls since her

rayv12

Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't making this up... the world if filled with clueless men that do not understand chicks, and who believe acting like a fool will impress them. If this girl is even halfway good looking I can promise you some weak @ss b!tch of a man stalked her.

No. She is young you needed to be more patient. Where you screwed up was you locked in on her and stopped going after other women, so you started coming off as desperate.

Normal behavior from young women... she came back and now she is trying to regain control of the relationship. Your problem is that you are playing into this... ask her out... if she says no, fine ask out another chick. You were using no contact as a technique like some pathetic PUA... you walk away and go after other chicks because that is what you do when you don;t get what you want.

Don't feel bad... if she is attractive she will have another dude like you on a string dancing like a puppet and you will soon be forgotten.

Okay... I am going to avoid laughing because I can tell this is a real surprise to you. ALL CHICKS are like this, they love this sh!t... it gets them off that man want them sexually. It isn't a surprise that women do this, but that more women do not.

All chicks are the same... just go after another one and stop thinking about this one. But remember, your next GF is just like this one.. learn for you experience.
So if i find my next gf helping men jerk off to her i should support her ( LOL)

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Women have two ways of both making you think they are special and hiding who they really are/have been from you. The first is to make negative comments about other women, to devalue them in your eyes. The other is to raise their own value for you compared to other women, by doing stuff like claiming or hinting to be sexually inexperienced or that they would never do something like sleep around etc. Be alert when a woman tries to make you acknowledge something negative about other women or something "positive" about her.

2. Women have unlimited dating options. This means they do not have the kind of empathy toward you that you may have for them, because you are more like another number/orbiter to them and easily replaceable. A woman who isn't even good looking can sleep with as many guys as she chooses to allow from work/school, public spaces, social media and dating apps. Women are on average more experienced sexually than men are because they have the option of rejecting most guys to sleep with all the ones they perceive to have the highest status and/or are the most experienced seducers, and those men in turn sleep with them readily for easy lays.

3. Pay attention to what women do, not what they say. They will say whatever they think you need to hear or makes themselves feel better - it's not about being truthful.

Last edited:

rayv12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope youve been dating more girls since her
Right now i am working on self improvement

1. Women have two ways of both making you think they are special and hiding who they really are/have been from you. The first is to make negative comments about other women, to devalue them in your eyes. The other is to raise their own value for you compared to other women, by doing stuff like claiming or hinting to be sexually inexperienced or that they would never do something like sleep around etc. Be alert when a woman tries to make you acknowledge something negative about other women or something "positive" about her.
It makes sense , her telling me the other hot chick in class is a big slut and also her being inexperience

2. Women have unlimited dating options. This means they do not have the kind of empathy toward you that you may have for them, because you are more like another number/orbiter to them and easily replaceable. A woman who isn't even good looking can sleep with as many guys as she chooses to allow from work/school, public spaces, social media and dating apps. Women are on average more experienced sexually than men are because they have the option of rejecting most guys to sleep with all the ones they perceive to have the highest status and/or are the most experienced seducers, and those men in turn sleep with them readily for easy lays.
As mike said maybe i was just too locked into her and needed to just date more women instead of coming as desperate.

3. Pay attention to what women do, not what they say. They will say whatever they think you need to hear or makes themselves feel better - it's not about being truthful.
Yeah the lie is pretty evident.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if i find my next gf helping men jerk off to her i should support her ( LOL)
No... just don't be surprised and hurt by this. This is why I don't have exclusive GFs... when chicks want to be freaks I'm okay with it. I don't care how loyal and 'good' you think your GF is... if the right man comes along and pushes her buttons .... she'll be on her knees sucking his c0ck.

You can either be the butt hurt BF crying that his 'special snowflake' somehow turned into a svlt... or you can be the dude that pushes her buttons. This is your Red v. Blue pill moment... what you chose to do will impact your entire life.

rayv12

Don Juan
Reaction score
No... just don't be surprised and hurt by this. This is why I don't have exclusive GFs... when chicks want to be freaks I'm okay with it. I don't care how loyal and 'good' you think your GF is... if the right man comes along and pushes her buttons .... she'll be on her knees sucking his c0ck.

You can either be the butt hurt BF crying that his 'special snowflake' somehow turned into a svlt... or you can be the dude that pushes her buttons. This is your Red v. Blue pill moment... what you chose to do will impact your entire life.
8/11/2017
Today i pledge
i will no longer be butt hurt by the actions of the women i date.
I will always be patient and date more than one women at a time.
I will stop playing stupid games and just try to get what i want, even if it means getting it from one or more women.
The only thing i take personal is myself.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/11/2017
Today i pledge
i will no longer be butt hurt by the actions of the women i date.
I will always be patient and date more than one women at a time.
I will stop playing stupid games and just try to get what i want, even if it means getting it from one or more women.
The only thing i take personal is myself.
There you go....

However, if by some chance you end up finding that mythical unicorn of a women who will work to make you happy, stay beautiful and fit, is loyal, and will never nag you no matter what, then understand she is the exception rather than the rule.

rayv12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Conclusion:
Firstly thank you! Rangermike and attackformation,

This morning i feel really good i no longer feel angry nor depressed ( seems magic to me ).
Before this thread i had this urge to confront this girl and call her a "fu(k!ng c*nt" and ask what was wrong with her, but now i laugh about it,
and feel like thanking her for making me realize that she was being a women she is all this time and i was just taking it too personally. There's no point in confronting her but just i have to work on myself and learn to press the right buttons and maybe in the future if she is interested i will appreciate her by having my c@ck in her mouth and dating two other women at the same time (none or many).

thank you guys!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
now after the second date i try to kiss her and was stopped by her, she started BS about how innocent she was and was not a slut etc etc. i laughed and went back on the kino.

Calls me for the third date, again doesn't let me kiss and i justify it as her inexperience.
with a normal girl, not getting a kiss on the first date means go ghost til she hits you up since she likely has low interest

not getting a kiss by the second date means you get rid of her 100% of the time (assuming you went for the kiss at least once on both dates like you should)

she's an unstable psycho.

that explains a lot, she's a cold and calculating manipulator, her job made her cynical about men and now she only knows how to hose them for money like a conman to his marks

that's one of the reasons you should be wary of dating a stripper or a prostitute actually

rayv12

Don Juan
Reaction score
with a normal girl, not getting a kiss on the first date means go ghost til she hits you up since she likely has low interest

not getting a kiss by the second date means you get rid of her 100% of the time (assuming you went for the kiss at least once on both dates like you should)
Agreed! i screwed up.

she's an unstable psycho.
Apart from the online stint she seemed normal and immature.

hat explains a lot, she's a cold and calculating manipulator, her job made her cynical about men and now she only knows how to hose them for money like a conman to his marks

that's one of the reasons you should be wary of dating a stripper or a prostitute actually
I don't agree to this.

When i first talked to her on the phone, she asked me to pay her phone bill to which i clearly declined and asked her to find someone else to do that for her. (**** test i guess)
She never really asked any money after that, she actually paid most of the time and even when i wanted to pay she made me split it. She treated me well !

well i was just desperate and that's where i screwed up

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree to this.

When i first talked to her on the phone, she asked me to pay her phone bill to which i clearly declined and asked her to find someone else to do that for her. (**** test i guess)
She never really asked any money after that, she actually paid most of the time and even when i wanted to pay she made me split it. She treated me well !

well i was just desperate and that's where i screwed up
she does sexual things for men who pay

you didn't pay and she didn't want to do anything sexual with you, hmmmmmm.

some women have the mindset of prostitutes even if they're not overtly trying to con you, like they'll say that if they have to pay for anything that means the man isn't getting laid or that if they offer to pay that means they don't want to have sex.

rayv12

Don Juan
Reaction score
she does sexual things for men who pay

you didn't pay and she didn't want to do anything sexual with you, hmmmmmm.

some women have the mindset of prostitutes even if they're not overtly trying to con you, like they'll say that if they have to pay for anything that means the man isn't getting laid or that if they offer to pay that means they don't want to have sex.
I can't get into her mind and figure out whats up with her,
but what i can say is i am glad i never paid her. Women with such mindset are no good anyways.