my first date

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just turned 18 and yes it was my first date in about 2 years, i had a ugly girlfriend 2 years ago out of desperation, but my nondate life was probably because i moved to america about 3 years ago, i didn't speak english,

anyways after talking to this girl (pretty hot, a 7) on msn on and off, we decided to go to a coffee place today, and everything i read, and tried learn was gone, i was nervous, didn't know what to talk about, i felt like an idiot, we even had the quiet moments where we were just looking around, dam i'm pissed... when we were goin back to her house to drop her off, she said she had fun, when we were at her house, i was just frozen, and she gave me a hug and said she would talk to me on msn...... i don't even know if she ever will, ........... i just wanted to tell u guys what happened, to get some feedbacks on my idiotness...

OMGitsabirdie

Reaction score
When you happen upon an akward silence, you're probably going to frantically think what you could possibly say to break the ice. This thinking WILL destroy your confident body language and lower attraction.
However, if you just relax, continue to exude confidence, and hold eye contact for a couple moments, then SHE will be the one trying to think of something to say. Not only that, but it makes it look like you're in control, more confident, laid back, and in general a cool guy.
Do this right and the akward silences can become magical moments.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This why you should do action dates kids.

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
allrite, i was talking to this girl i went on a date with on msn, she didn't start the convo,(she always did before) anyways when i asked her what she was doin today, she said her friend chris was coming over to play some game (notice: she's got plenty of gay friends that she does stuff with) but chris was never mentioned before and then after that she's like bye and she didn't even log off... stupid *****... should i stop talking to her?

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
action dates. they keep the conversation flwoing on their own.
next time, don't do thsi dinner BS date. trust me.

and she doesn't have to mention all her friends to you, but when agirl says "ok i gotta go, bye" and doesn't get off..its a sign she doesn't want to talk to you.
next the slvt, move on brother.

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
u said it patrick but my problem is i live in a small town with 2 small high schools, it's not ezy to move on here at all, and there is no malls to pick up chicks here, u see the same chicks at every party... lol

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work you made mistakes - now learn from it.

The girl? Next her dude, she clearly isnt interested.

"Face the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
i havent been here in a while. nothing has really changed i see.

as people have said, and action date is the way to go.

you have fun, you can muck around. and it gives you some convo topics for a next date.

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the replies guys, that girl won't talk to me anymore anyways, so but there is a party tonite and i have full bottle of captain morgans ;) i am pumped, and i will write what happened

edit ---- yeah the party was cancelled , nothing happened, i was drinking with couple of buddies that's it----

Last edited:

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from personal experience, parties aren't that great for hooking up with chicks...atleast the highschool-parties i've been to.

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i say worse comes to worse, when that awkward pause comes, make eye contact for a couple seconds and just smile/chuckle..when she goes "whats so funny?" just make conversation about the awkward silences dates can have...then if the time is right you can be like "hey,screw this,lets go white water rafting"

Duracell_Bunny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah this reminds of them good old days when I first started dating chicks.

I quit the idea of dinner/coffee dates early on - it just felt too formal, like an interview.

Action dates give so much more to talk about and gives a more upbeat vibe, not to mention the endless opertunities to kino. It also brings out the chicks true personality a little bit more.

Action dates could include going to a bowling alley, attenting a gym class together (where your required to partner up), hell even a friend of mine got out the Nintento WII at a party and that went down a bomb.

Don't go to the cinema/movies on your first date - save this for a make out session later on.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that the coffee date is to formal, it is that your are too formal on it. I've been on one date (at McDonalds because I anm McClassy) and it was really, really fun. I made jokes, stared at her during awkward pauses with a slight smile and... Yeah, that's it. Just go where you feel comfortable and be fun and postive.

Patrick124 said:
from personal experience, parties aren't that great for hooking up with chicks...atleast the highschool-parties i've been to.
Weird, my parties are my primary source of a sex life. I always though most peoples were.