Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My First Attempt at a new life

Travisty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm AFC for sure I've had sex with 6 women in my 23 years. Very sad IMO and I want to turn it around I'm going to a club tonight and attempt to sarge as it is called. I will post my results here.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good luck-- go all out and either go down in flames or have the best night of your life to date.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there mate.

First off, the LIFETIME average for western countries for a male is 6, so you are doing alright ;)

Secondly, the indicator of AFCness is most definitely NOT how many women you have slept with. It is the way you look at and carry yourself in relation to the rest of the world. Do you walk into a club smiling, joking and laughing. Looking at girls for a little longer than necessary (in their eyes if possible), being confident, etc.

Another little bit of evidence is not too tie your measure of success to how you are received. Remember, you can NEVER control everything. Don't try to. Relax and flow with it. If you feel like laughing at how dumb she is, do it. If you realise that you aren't enjoying the interaction, walk away. I know that sometimes you have to force yourself to sarge (at least at the beginning), and I know that some people (including me) genuinely enjoy sarging and meeting new people, but don't do something if you really don't want to. Thats against the DJ mantra. YOU are the prince. Do what feels right and good for YOU. If you realise something is wrong, change it. Clearly you have identified something you can improve, and I commend you on taking that first step. Continue being in charge of your decisions. Don't let a woman you dont even know make it for you :)

Travisty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok well that last post was too negative for me, I did have a good time I should have approached some of the women who where giving me good IOI's all in all my confidence was threw the roof my posture is much better I do my best to keep my shoulders rolled back and stand straight and women notice I can tell. Lets see what else um... it was really a bad attempt at sarging to be honest. The whole dynamic of the situation wasnt geared for it, Yes I was at a club... setting is correct but I was with friends from work that I had never hung out with before so it made it slightly uncomfertable I mean I didnt wana just walk away from my friend and start talking to everyone else he is kinda shy(and my ride). I think I might try going out alone to sarge I think I feel less confident when somone knows what I'm doing lol and will be around to talk about it afterwards.

Last edited:

Travisty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I have been feeling really great lately I talk to any girl I see that has good energy even if its just hello or a wink or I like your highlights... stupid but I feel great and they will remember me the next time they see me.

Also I bought The Game by Neil Strauss and I have been reading it religously great book not something I would emulate but I think its been a really great confidence boost and some of the idea's are pretty good I would like to conform them into my own style of game at some point once I've worked out my confidence issues. I read it right in front of people too I'm not bashfull about it in any way and as supriseing as it may be alot of women are intrested by the fact that I'm reading it. I get alot of attention that I never used to get from women but then I know how to handle any situation or comment that might be directed at me(laugh at myself make jokes/flip **** at them or whatever the case may be alot of times I just start hitting on them and they laugh at the irony of it....)

O and also I approached 4 girls I know from work today I mean I'm already on congenial term with them so it wasnt a big deal but I did get some kino from HB9 and all of them gave me IOI's all I need is to fix my financial situation and I can honestly say I think I could date anyone I want and I dont mean if I was rich I mean if I had a car.

Travisty

Don Juan
Reaction score
MooseGod said:
Therein lies the problem with going to a club to pick up chicks instead of going to a club to have a good time while meeting chicks also...
I have no idea what your talking about but ok! I have a good time everywhere I go.

Travisty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost forgot the BIGGEST part of the start of my transformation to DJ(just starting but I have learned ****) I dont jerk off unless its been 3+ days so I dont get a wet dream(eww) its helped me in ways I cant explain I have more energy I'm more confident when I talk to everyone including women and the important part is that my sexual desire for women overrides that stupid little voice in my head that says "what if" cause what if dosnt ****ing matter and it dosnt get you laid.

Travisty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday night F-Closed yup.(monday morning too) ;)
its as easy as gaining the admiration of those around you and ignoring the one you want... dont be cold about it just dont reward her with your attention unless she does something to earn it.

O yeah and I forgot one so I'm up to 8 now :D
I duno its dumb to keep track but like I have anything else to do yet.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how 8 at 23 is pathetic. I didn't get my first one until I was 23.