on the weekends i work at a shopping centre, I work in a area of the centre, where they have all the fast food restaurant, and all the different restaurants share the same staff room for our breaks.
I went on my lunchbreak and saw a gurl (worked at a different resstaurant than me) abt a 7 sat in the staff room by her self. I decided i wud take a walk outside, have a smoke first then go back in and talk to her. Any way, I walked back in and she was just sat there starring down at the table. So i decided that a ok opener wud b just to say "u look bored, you ok?", she seemed quite responsive, but i cudnt think of anythin to talk to her abt except for:
"how long you bin workin here"
"what time did u start and finish today"
"do you go college what do you do"
"whats ur name"
etc etc etc all them lame ass questions, she was responsive but i felt the sh(i)t i was askin her abt was stupid and pointless..
I didnt both goin for a number close as i felt i didnt build enough rapport and i'll most probably see her again
any advice?
b easy on me im a newbie
I went on my lunchbreak and saw a gurl (worked at a different resstaurant than me) abt a 7 sat in the staff room by her self. I decided i wud take a walk outside, have a smoke first then go back in and talk to her. Any way, I walked back in and she was just sat there starring down at the table. So i decided that a ok opener wud b just to say "u look bored, you ok?", she seemed quite responsive, but i cudnt think of anythin to talk to her abt except for:
"how long you bin workin here"
"what time did u start and finish today"
"do you go college what do you do"
"whats ur name"
etc etc etc all them lame ass questions, she was responsive but i felt the sh(i)t i was askin her abt was stupid and pointless..
I didnt both goin for a number close as i felt i didnt build enough rapport and i'll most probably see her again
any advice?
b easy on me im a newbie