"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

My findings on C&F and Kino

Island

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
I've had some extensive social situations lately where I was able to practice DJing. Here are my findings on C&F and Kino in simple layman's terms:

1)C&F is to be used like precision strikes, not carpet bombing.

2) Kino is to be used like sniper shots. Wait for the opportunity (or create it), timing, discrimination, no regrets after the shot.

-----------

I found that if I bombarded a target with C&F they may be come 'unsure' on how to respond. Some are also turned off. In addition, the way I'm doing it, bombardment looks like I'm trying too hard to be funny. I've stopped that.

Q: Do you do the playful attitude, or has the don't give a damn attitude worked better for you? From my time-limited experience, the impression you give with the C&F + don't give a damn attitude creates value or intrigue/ interest that is longer lasting.

Kino. When not done correctly, it can alienate you. I've not yet succesfully done kino - if success is defined by escalations and follow-ups, but my failure in the latter is caused by other factors as well. Putting hands on the hips or waists of strange women is a no-no. They jump. Blast it. Touching too much is also not good. You unfortunately send out the "touchy feely perv" vibe. Trust me on that one. Far better to time your kino for good impact. I'm still stuck at the stage of playful slaps on the shoulder. It probably shows that I'm not afraid of the ordinary rules that govern etiquette towards strangers, but I'm not sure what else. According to a fellow DJ, it is a REALLY BAD IDEA to slap the backs of guys you don't know well (or who don't like you).

Q: Does such behaviour apply to women as well?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Kino is NOT sniper shots. Kino is all about ESCALATION and REWARD.

The hip and back are all very sensitive and personal areas to start your kino. Instead, start with touching the girls elbow as a REWARD for her doing or saying something that YOU approve of. Touch maybe twice and then escalate to the hands. Touch the shoulders, her hair, etc.

You can also use kino as a SHOCK by slapping her ass, pulling her hair, etc. to force her into state.
 

Island

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Ok, that also means that if I'm in public with a whole bunch of AMOGers and ****blockers in a non-pickup social setting, the type of kino I do would have to stop short of sexual state? That means no "Nice watch/ hair" then strokes hands/ hair right?

Kino is NOT sniper shots. Kino is all about ESCALATION and REWARD.

The hip and back are all very sensitive and personal areas to start your kino. Instead, start with touching the girls elbow as a REWARD for her doing or saying something that YOU approve of. Touch maybe twice and then escalate to the hands. Touch the shoulders, her hair, etc.
I'm gonna memorize this.
 

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
You can also use kino as a SHOCK by slapping her ass
Yeah that actually does work a treat. Although you have to know the girls vibe a little before trying it. Obviously not to be used on strangers.
 
Top