Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My fellow Manture men.... Young girl advice

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Saturday night my friends and I went out, I met this pretty cute Italian Brunette and we hit it off pretty good, (HB7.... MAYBE a HB8 if she really got done up) anyway... She texted me but i have not messaged her back yet. I have another Italian Brunette that's def a HB8 and keepin hinting at me smashin that azz but ima keep her on the side for right now. Both of these girls are 27 and i do well in the age range... However... i went out with a friend last night.... im on my way home when i spot this fvcking hot blonde... Italian of course lol i have no idea why i attract Italian girls but anyway... Incredible legs... Long Blonde hair.. Very cute face... A little b!tchy (which i love BTW) and we hit it off... after talking her up for a bit.. she tells me shes 19... I didnt tell her i was 30 lol but still... Ive mentioned in previous posts i could pass for 25.. well... I sent her some flirty texts and she was feeling it so she tells me shes open Saturday night to go out.... Im Def game and made plans with her.....

Question is to us older guys... How do you work the young girls? Are you more aggressive or passive with them? How should i play this.... take her to a good dance area or more chilled out place. Still gotta think where to go exactly bc shes not even 21 yet but i know a lot of bouncers that would let me slide. Anyway.... This is def a HB9 but young. Tips from the mature DJ's would be appreciated.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her to a nice crowded club. Give her tekila shots. Come up with a plausible deniability reason to take her home. PROFIT

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again... Game as you would any other woman. Her age has nothing to do with how her attraction mechanisms work.

I dated a 19 year old earlier this year. I did nothing different from how I game a 25 year old.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ This.

Case closed. (sorry, Nismo :D)

NewToTheGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, younger girls tend to be more disorganized, flakier, and flightier than older ones. All women are emotionally-driven, but the younger ones are on the extreme edge of this.

The game itself does not change all that much because of this. But the one thing I have learned is that these girls are generally not willing to forgive lapses in the game as much as an older woman who has dated many different guys and recognizes a catch when she sees one.

Also, being the older guy has its perks and its drawbacks. On one hand, you will usually be more established financially and socially than the younger guys she is used to. This is a definite plus. On the other hand, if you start to expect her to be responsible with things like her money, time, career, partying, etc, she will begin to resent you. It will be easy for her to turn to her number of FB/Tindr/Twitter/etc admirers the moment you slip up.

YMMV.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, 30 and 19 is nothing. NOTHING. Whatever you do, keep the frame focused on you and your life, do not go inside of her 19 year old drama mama frame. Never put yourself at the mercy of a bunch of college age kids. I wouldn't meet her friends or any of that sh*t.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips guys. Will play it business as usual then. On a side note... I guess I'm starting to understand older men desiring younger women. When i was in my lower half 20's i didnt truly understand when older guys age 30 and beyond would tell me that they love younger women, Not that its a big surprise or anything but Im noticing that a lot of girls I'm beginning to like are young (18+ of course). I have female friends that are my age or older and they tell me young girls arent all that great however with a bitter tone as to say "Whats wrong with older girls!?" But whatever.... Cant argue with caressing that young soft skin in the bed and a soft jiggly azz.

Niterider450

Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
Thanks for the tips guys. Will play it business as usual then. On a side note... I guess I'm starting to understand older men desiring younger women. When i was in my lower half 20's i didnt truly understand when older guys age 30 and beyond would tell me that they love younger women, Not that its a big surprise or anything but Im noticing that a lot of girls I'm beginning to like are young (18+ of course). I have female friends that are my age or older and they tell me young girls arent all that great however with a bitter tone as to say "Whats wrong with older girls!?" But whatever.... Cant argue with caressing that young soft skin in the bed and a soft jiggly azz.
I know what you mean I wasted my teens and early 20's with older girls and now I desire younger women.

slikkmeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 37 years old... I have a 19 y.o. red head BC. God, I frikkin hate red heads, but damn she's the best looking red head I've ever seen!!! I met her through mutual acquaintances about 2 months ago and finally had her over my place a couple of nights ago. I treat her like I treat every other woman in this world and she responds very well to it. Age don't matter unless you make it matter.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slikkmeister said:
I'm 37 years old... I have a 19 y.o. red head BC. God, I frikkin hate red heads, but damn she's the best looking red head I've ever seen!!! I met her through mutual acquaintances about 2 months ago and finally had her over my place a couple of nights ago. I treat her like I treat every other woman in this world and she responds very well to it. Age don't matter unless you make it matter.
Very Nice man :)