my fears how should i react please help !

jack03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi men !
I have getting better with approaching a little bit. But i have any fears and i dont know what to do. so Perhaps you have some advice how to get over it.
I am honest so dont laugh please.
My situation is that i am now 24 never had any girlfriend, zero kiss, and zero sex. And my fears are:

- What should i answer when the girl asks me: "how many girlfriends did you have ? " ( if i would lie she would smell it because i am shy... :( )
- the same question with sex
-what if we kiss and she says "oh it seems like you have never kissed a woman before.."
- what if we have sex and i am ´too fast very fast worst situation happens! what then ?

i hope you can help!

thx sosuave !!!!!!!!!!

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiestions 1 and 2: usually if I' m asked this, I just smile and say "Now, you don't worry about that" or some such.

Question 3: hmm...I'd have to thinkabout that one to come up with a reply.

Question 4: you might try getting her off first, maybe oral sex.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude , I have been dating for eleven years and have never been asked any of those questions even when I hadn't done any of that stuff.

It's not a big deal, it won't be a problem.
And guess what? the will be dozens of problems .There always are. You have to decide wether youre going to live your life scared of the or just bust on thru.

jack03

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok walden but it would shrink my feer very if i had some answers to say to that.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jack03
- What should i answer when the girl asks me: "how many girlfriends did you have ? " ( if i would lie she would smell it because i am shy... :( )
- the same question with sex
-what if we kiss and she says "oh it seems like you have never kissed a woman before.."
- what if we have sex and i am ´too fast very fast worst situation happens! what then ?

i hope you can help!

thx sosuave !!!!!!!!!!
Q1 & Q2:Not enough to keep track, how about you?
Q3:I admit that I don't have much experience kissing you, what makes you so different from other women?
Q4:Start reading up on tantric sex.

By the way, has anyone actually asked you any of these questions or are you just imagining the worse?

jack03

Don Juan
Reaction score
thx francisco ! i know the problem is in my head i always think of it if i approach or do anything with women. it scares me totally ! REALLY TOTALLY !

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a suggestion, you've spent a lot of time imagining the worse that could happen, how about imagining the best things that could happen (in extreme detail).

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dood relax!!!! No girl is going to ask you how many g/f's you've had right off the bat unless they've heard that you date a lot. As far as the sex thing goes, if they ask you just have witty response waiting:

HB: How many different partners have you had?
You: (****y grin) Wow that's a little personal don't you think.....:D

But in actuality don't worry about it. I've had a few girls ask me how many girls I've been with, but no one has asked me how many girlfriends I've had etc. Stop worrying about problems that don't exist and have fun. With your current mindset, its easy to see why you have trouble with women. Your giving off a very unsure, insecure vibe. Be confident and work your game bro.

PIMP

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't lie about having a girlfriend. Tell her you never met anyone you liked enough to have a relationship with. You know what you want, you won't settle.

With sex, give a number, but make it a low number. Some girls may like the fact that you're a virgin, but that number would be low in my opinion.

Kissing is tough. If you've never kissed it will be a little awkward for you. There are different ways of kissing and not all women like to be kissed the same. Some women like it slow, some like to nipple and suck on your lips and tongue. The one that would be trouble for you right now is the passionate kiss. During the passionate kiss, it's like the two of you are trying to eat each other alive. Since you are inexperienced, you will probably drool all over the place. If she tries to go for the passionate kiss, tell her you like it slow, and watch the drool.

If you think you're going to have sex with her, don't masturbate for a week or two. If you finish prematurely, you'll still have plenty of reserves to go another 3-4 times.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hope you can help!
Sure can.

Learn to lie better. Say 2 or 3. When girls ask me that I don't go into detail anyway.

-- the same question with sex
I've said "none of your business" to that.

I'd laugh my ass off. A girl won't ever say that. She may say that you are on sh*tty kisser. But most likely she'll end the kiss early.

"too fast very fast worst situation" - worst situation? You mean pregnant? Go to 7/11 and buy a condom.

Here's the deal. I'm listening to your questions andyou sound so insecure its ridiculous. What if she asks you those questions? Well, odds are she won't ask, and from the way you speak I'm tempted to guess sex is not something you have to worry about yet. Buddy, if you've learned one thing from SoSuave its STAY MYSTERIOUS, don't give all your info so be vague answering those and keep attention focused on her. Don't worry about questions that a 3rd grader would ask.

jack03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a suggestion, you've spent a lot of time imagining the worse that could happen, how about imagining the best things that could happen (in extreme detail).
good idea. i try to. but the other one is overwhelming.

Be confident and work your game bro.
easy said. yeah if i would have good answers then yes i could be.

what if i would answer "is that so important ?" and grin a little ****y ? would that be good ?

Don't lie about having a girlfriend. Tell her you never met anyone you liked enough to have a relationship with. You know what you want, you won't settle.
So i could say "I didnt find the right one for a relationship yet" ? how should i say that better ?

Learn to lie better. Say 2 or 3. When girls ask me that I don't go into detail anyway.
oh no lying... thats really bad for me she would smell it 1000 miles against the wind....

I'd laugh my ass off. A girl won't ever say that. She may say that you are on sh*tty kisser. But most likely she'll end the kiss early.
so i would next her right ?

You mean pregnant?
no i mean i *** to fast :D

I'm listening to your questions andyou sound so insecure its ridiculous
i know !!! :( :(

Don't worry about questions that a 3rd grader would ask.
yes but these questions came every time i see a woman i like. every time these questions come up in my head and i get fear that she will detect these and ask me these. and i dont have anything to answer these ones with confidence.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PHAT Rabbit
I would not reccommend lying! MVPlaya may have that game down... but guilt destroys confidence. You will be too worried about if she finds out about the truth you wont be able to build. Listen to me and don't lie. If she asks about past relationships tell her what you said "You never found the right one" that should do nicely. Again read up on kissing and sex. I have a good post on kissing Jack if you want to read it lemme know I can post the link here for ya!

RabbiT
First off, what do you mean by: "I would not reccommend lying! MVPlaya may have that game down... but guilt destroys confidence." I don't have "that game down." I don't lie and I don't recommend it. The only thing I lie about is my age. Now, I don't recommend lying either but look at it this way, I don't know how old this cat is but I assume 20ish, at this age, if you've not had a girlfriend already, its considered a RED FLAG for chicks, and a big one at that too. Therefore, I recommend dodging this issue completely but if they ask say that you've had relationships before, stay vague, and don't go into it. I've had past relationships and I don't tell girls I want about those relationships anyway.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walden
Dude , I have been dating for eleven years and have never been asked any of those questions even when I hadn't done any of that stuff.

Every single girl sometime after kissing me or having sex (some even before) ask me how many girls I've had sex with and how many girlfriends I've had... EVERY SINGLE ONE... Even alot of friends ask me that.

If someone asks me that I just tell them "That's not for you to worry/think about :)" and I usually throw in a "I never talk about sexpartners or such with others" just inn a manner that emits trust...

If a girl says something like you're a bad kisser I'd say something like "I've had no earlier complains, maybe it's you that's the bad kisser! :p"

The too fast isn't really a problem aslong as you've warmed her up and gotten her off a couple of times... If you are afraid you'll go off after 5 seconds of meatslapping I suggest you two warm up real good and long and get aquainted with eachothers bodies and get to feel comfortable nude around eachother.... Preferably make her get off a couple of times before putting it inn (via fingers and/or oralsex)... One good sexualposition (imo) is if you are on your back and she is riding back and forth, this kind of position (atleast for me) gives just about zero stimuli to the head etc and never ever makes me come.