"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

My favourite topic!

PosterBoy

Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2002
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Location
Crosley Field, IL USA
This is such a good topic, because I have noticed many women will actually bend over in front of me and then do a quick look back at me to see if i was checking them out. They are actually checking to see if I am noticing their but.. It really drives them crazy when they see that I'm not checking them out (I am checking THEM out w/ my "peripheral" vision ;) )
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top