Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My favorite poster!

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my favorite poster on sosuave.net.

His posts are hilarious. He might not have the best advice, but his posts are so funny! I can't stop laughing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

U need to stop been so scared to approach + stop going on "well dat girl is hot but I dont kno what to say or how do I do ****y funny or tell jokes or act cool blah blah" Fockin hell u all r like a bunch of girls fussing about what shoes to wear and putting on make up!

Grow a pair of bollocks! If u like a chick go over and talk to her about anythin U like! If u cant do that go get a knife and cut yo balls off and give em to the woman u like cos thats what u are doing when u act like a ponce!

I do some kino and go ****y funny on her azz and say yo it's my birthday and I give you a present by kissing me. She smirked and says yeah yeah and waves her hand like shes swatting me away like a fly.

That sucked! Now Im at home chillin and Im a f'kin joke and I feel like punching myself in the face!! I just want a chick to shag that would be a good birtjday present but I never get any women who want me! I need help man! Now Im 25 and still aint got a bird!

What do you guys do that I aint doing right?

I have feelings. It looks like people think of me as a joke but I want you to all know I have feelings! I am one of God’s creatures just like you and today my feelings are hurt.

Normally I do not ask people about my looks but today I got desperate and I asked my mum for the truth if she thinks I look like a pigeon.

So I kino one of them and asked why she was laughing at me earlier. One of her friends mumbled something but I heard her say "pigeon" so I said "What about the pigeon?"

The girls started giggling and one of them said I look like a pigeon and burst out laughing. I don't know what they mean by it and it has really upset me because it makes me think I am not good looking and if they spread it around I will be called pigeon by everyone and get laughed at.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to a special school cos I have bad ears but EVERYONE say I am a mongoloid, spasticated and weird!

I'd growl and crawl round the floor and stuff with my little home made tail and ears and she'd try to capture me without me mauling her. It was the best fun we ever had even though there was no sex involved.

Last nite I had a dream I was in a gay relationship with my mate and it was really horrible. He kept tryin to kiss me + I kept turnin away and sayin we should do something else but he give me a quick kiss on the mouth and I closed my eyes and tried not to think about it but I felt sick. I wanted to break up with him but he kept sayin how much he loved me + I didnt wanna hurt his feelings cos he is my mate!

When I woke up I felt sick and angry cos I aint gay + I fokkin hated the dream.DONT GET SAYIN IM GAY COS I AINT! If I was gay I wud like the dream but I hated it! THIS IS SERIOUS THREAD NOT FOR JOKING!!

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=87561

Me and this girl start making out and have sex! She said I am the best she ever had and I say "yeah I know but I aint got started yet" and but the cops pull up and say they need to talk to me cos I'm trespasing and caused damage tot he gate. I tell them I'm busy and they must wait and I start bumming this bird right in front of them.

It took 4 of them to pull me off and put me in handcuffs and they take me to jail. I got out this morning and they let me off with a fine.

So all yo need is something sharp to take out with you and jab all the males with it. Only do it playful tho!! If you do it playful they don't get angry and punch you in the face so you can get away with it. But even tho its a joke they will cower from u when you get close cos they think you will do it again and it makes them look like pvssies who are scared of you!BUT don't let the women see what u are doing! They shud just think u are the ALPHA MALE and the other men are scared of you cos u are so tough!

HIS myspace page:
Who I'd like to meet:

Check out the hotties in my friends who all wanna bang me! I only reply to hot chix so dont message me if u r ugly!! NO FATTIES!!!!

Is it posible to give yoself a blow job?
My mate was talking about how he sucks his own knob and I say it aint even possible! I aint tried it myself cos I aint no pervert but there aint no way you can bend down that far.

OR is there some way of doing it or like some exercises you can do to get flexable enuff?

I dont need to do it cos I got loads of biatches to do it for me when ever I want. I wanna prove to my mate he is lying tho!

I posted this in tips but it got banned. The mods msgd me and told me it was to contraversial and too advanced for most guys here. I got mad at 1st and threatened to hit them but they said newbies will all want to try this shiat out and it will get em in trouble and mite get em killed even which is true. U gotta be real experienced and have balls to do this! U also gotta be tough and abel to take care of urself in case u get some one turn on you!

But now thanx to bradshaw I found this forum I can post it here. Check it out------------------->

This is a technique I invented after I watched Back to the Future other nite. remember how Marty + George come up with a plan to get Loraine to go for George. Marty will try to feel her tits so she gets pissed then George will come + rescue her and pretend to beat Marty up. Problem is Biff is in the car when he tries but he hits him anyway and knocks him out and Loriaine goes off with him!

Women love strong guys who can defend them so this is where my technique works.

I call it the "George McFly Backshot" and all u need is a big tough friend and a chick u want to pull.

What u do is YOU take the part of Marty and tell your friend you will help him pull a hot bird. Tell him u will feel her up till she gets mad and when you give him the signal he will come, beat u up and rescue her. Now he THINKS he is coming to save the day and HE will get the girl. But you are gonna backshot him at the last minute!

Here's what to do.........

You go over and start talking to a hot chick and u be really cool and friendly with her. When u are talking u give the signal to your friend and he will come over and attack you. He won't hit u hard tho cos he THINKS it's pretend. So when you dont react or show any pain it will make you look like a hard bastard then you kick him in the bollocks for REAL and knock him down. Its ok he wont be expecting it so you will get the upper hand.

Now from the hot chick's view she will see a cool guy (you) come to talk to her and then this big tough bully (ur friend) come and attack u for no reason. But she will see you defend yourself and take him on easily with one kick! She will fall for u just like Loraine fell for George!

The bad thing is you will have to shoot your friend in the back but u will be busy boning the chick to care!

This is field tested so I kno it works + it is what I do all the time now!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

God, this guy is hilarious. He doesn't have the best advice, but this guy should be on a television show. His posts are so funny! I was laughing so loud, everyone in the office starting coming up to me. This guy is so funny!

If you are wondering who the poster is...his name is Dr. Beard.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaaahhh the George McFly backshot, the best routine ever devised

Seriously though, what the hell is a ponce???