Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My favorite aspect / part of the game - Women's Psychological Tactics/Behaviors

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Is dealing with women of all different ethnicities and statuses who have a real ego. I love the sh.t tests, I love figuring out what makes her tick, what her manipulative tactics are, what her tendencies are, what her behaviors are like... and ofc her love language/what shes like sexually.. But for me, the psychological aspect is the best.. Having dealt with so many personalities of people throughout my whole life growing up and living in 2 of the biggest cities in America and having dealt with a plethora of different women... It's crazy to say, that I still meet women that have surprises in certain things they do or say.. But for the most part, I 've seen alot of it before.. so I let it play out and in a funny way.. and this i going to sound super disrespectful... its kinda like an unruly/undisciplined dog.. they do so much they think they can get away with because the owner is clueless.. until the dog meets someone who knows how to deal with dogs, and whips them into shape in minutes by not tolerating their nonsense and not giving in, and reacting in a way that the dog has no idea but to submit...

Ofc women are not dogs. They are far more intelligent emotionally and mentally.. and since the moment they are born, they are learning to utilize emotions and psychology to navigate their way through life. Not only do women mature faster biologically than men, they mature faster than men emotionally and cognitively as well. OFc, it doesn't always seem that way-- and that simply because traditionally women simply did not get involved in or learn as mcuh things as men did, as they either didn't go for it or didn't have the opportunity.

Why do women run these tactics? They want to test what kind of a man you are, how clever you are (smart is different), how tough you are emotionally, etc. They also run alot of sht when they are trying to lock you down emotionally.. and suck you of your validation/energy and use it to either boost their egos further before they move on to someone else, or keep you as their obedient boyfriend. They want you to be obsessed with them.. pretty much. and naturally they test you.. because.. Imagine you're a guy. and you play footballl.. And a girl is learning how to play football and u can see she wants to play football really badly, but still doesnt know much at all.. and u can tell it a mile away.. so u mess with her about alot of little things.. This is EXACTLY what women do emotionally to men because they can see how dumb most men are emotionally and psychologically.. Yes, you can be booksmart as hell but that means nothing in these realms. The key is if they find someone whos got the personality that can play with them, or is better than them, they will fall in love with you easily. and since they have an ego, they will try very hard to resist that feeling too and keep the games going.. but they usually fall eventually ;)

I love when women test me and run their manipulative tactics.. Because, thats when its fair game to react how I want and run my own game lol. Afterall, if this is chess, I'm no grandmaster, but I'm certainly not a newb to this shi.t I've seen a lot of these plays run before... over and over. You could say I'm an expert. The best part is, if you meet a smoking hot chick who plays these games, and u know how to play the games, and you both dont call each other out on it, it becomes a really fun dynamic.. that only men and women in the upper echelons of this sh.t can really enjoy.. The end reality of what it is though is, both are super callous and when its over, it ends pretty bad as both egos are questioned/slightly damaged as they though the other person would never leave.... though sometimes u appreciate how well they played their game and vice versa so when friends ask about what happened you're like " i got nothing bad to say about her" and she usually has nothing bad to say about u..

M

member160292

I really believe there is no such thing as sh!t test. Back in the early 2000’s this forum was laser focused on it. But really, it’s just PUA jargon for socially awkward people. If you shape your life to be more socially open and playful, I think you will see the ‘tactic’ as normal human interaction without putting a label on it.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I really believe there is no such thing as sh!t test. Back in the early 2000’s this forum was laser focused on it. But really, it’s just PUA jargon for socially awkward people. If you shape your life to be more socially open and playful, I think you will see the ‘tactic’ as normal human interaction without putting a label on it.
I just used that label because its familiar for this community. However, women definitely do these things and use various psychological tactics with men. When you have interacted with a plethora of different women, you'll see it like night and day.. The thing is, men these days do psychological bull.sht too, cept we're not as aware of it most of the time. Its just psychology at the end of the day... nothing to think or focus too hard on

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that's why I am so against getting married or procreating before the age of 40 you can't possibly know some this s*** that we know from here in high school warrior twenties it takes practice and consistency to read these signals.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not believing in sh!t tests is equivalent of believing that women always speak the truth. It's very naive.

Women are synonymous with sh!t testing. Men are not.
I used to be naive about it when I was in my early 20's until I learned what sh!t testing was all about.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think these women test anymore they just enjoy playing sociopathic games with men

I look at some girls these days and i can tell straight away wether they will be a fvcking headache or not

I do enjoy outwitting a woman i want to submit to me but i'm not really in the business of causing myself headaches or welcoming them into my life and some women will be absolute fvcking headaches

think its important to note about 80% of girls you meet simply will not be worth it

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Don't think these women test anymore they just enjoy playing sociopathic games with men

I look at some girls these days and i can tell straight away wether they will be a fvcking headache or not

I do enjoy outwitting a woman i want to submit to me but i'm not really in the business of causing myself headaches or welcoming them into my life and some women will be absolute fvcking headaches

think its important to note about 80% of girls you meet simply will not be worth it
For me its the game of wits.. I noticed taht really confident women just have this high level of emotional intelligence and can just sense out guys weaknesses/nervousness and when they can't they test guys .. because its just how women at their peak perform.. men at our peak, we perform by feats of strength, accomplishments, material values we attained, etc. .. women they just master plans and strategies and ideas about how to manipulate (for good and for bad) the world around them.. (ie: how to act to have daddy buy me <x> since a young age) or (how to play victim when caught doin something bad to no get in trouble) .. these are bad examples probably but women learn stuff like this since a very young age

some of the interesting things women do , once you understand how they think and how they feel and how their emotions work, becomes like a game of wits.. and its beautiful because women dont call you out abotu stuff that they know they intended for you to do or act upon.. they never want to be "founded out" , so u dont call them out, u just react in other ways or do things to make them think you are being lead by them, but throw the curveball .. it becomes fun because women goal is to figure you out and why alot of women love respect for a man they loved/dated for years is, because eventually they figure him out well enough to really be able to manipulate mostof what he does and says and ho w he acts..

whereas guys like me, thanks to my ADHD and my vast experience with women, they can't figure me out lol.. beacuse i never let them .. ofc it doesnt mean u just act like a mystery /stranger the whoel time.. its the same way how a Father never lets his son or daughters see him hurt or vulnerable or weaker than them in any occasion or stance.. because the father will never be outwited or outplayed by his subordinates../children lol.. thus the children always look at their Father next after God like hes the best thing in the world/smartest/toughest/strongest.

'm not talking about evil manipulative trying to hurt guys or use them.. Its simply how women play, like high level/confident/beeautiful/spoiled women.. some of the things they manipulate is for good too. and they plan things out an dsurprise u and ur like wow i cannot believe it.. you outdid yourself.. The most fun/best women to be with aree the ones who can play this high level psychology sh.t with you.. They'll jab at your insecurities if u ever reveal them, they'll test u as a man alot but its very hot when you have them because it makes sex and everything better lol. ofc, you always know that if u use their insecurities agaisnt them, u can destroy them in seconds.. but thats not what the game is about.. its just like high level flirting basically, but unlike flirting ur doign this with a woman who u already have had sex with, have access to, who you are developing a connection with

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me its the game of wits.. I noticed taht really confident women just have this high level of emotional intelligence and can just sense out guys weaknesses/nervousness and when they can't they test guys .. because its just how women at their peak perform.. men at our peak, we perform by feats of strength, accomplishments, material values we attained, etc. .. women they just master plans and strategies and ideas about how to manipulate (for good and for bad) the world around them.. (ie: how to act to have daddy buy me <x> since a young age) or (how to play victim when caught doin something bad to no get in trouble) .. these are bad examples probably but women learn stuff like this since a very young age
Yes this did stand out to me , you are correct

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I think what it boils down to is when you grow as a man and the same girls that used to drive u crazy and make u obsessed suddenly become fun to deal with and no matter what they do u always feel like they like you more than ull ever like them because of abundance/knowing ur ability/possibilities, its just fun to do anything at that point.. I went from thinkin those same girls were the devil to understanding them lol. When you can keep your emotions out of sex, romance and fun, pleasure, friendship, connection you can become really powerful on a psychological level.. its just like everything becomes a game of wits/psychology lol... The true realm of the high value female.. where she sits on her throne in the clouds with a thousand simps showing her affection from far below while she wears a little crown and her throne sits on the back of the good high value men she crushed in her past. Then you suddenly pop up on your own throne like, yeah bih i mastered my emotions now i can see how u play. i like it and i tip my hat to you, but in this game of chess, i don think ur on my level lol

Truly I think the more confident a woman gets and more experienced she is sexually, she becomes a beast at psychology and social dynamics/manipulation. ie: she goes throgh her first heartbreak as a teenager, gets a bit calloused, goes through anoher relationship, learsn alot about herself, her emotions, some lessons, then goe through a phase she casually dates, feels hurt, feels embarassed, feels disgusted at times, but then she learns to separate emotions from pleasure, and becomes a beast at controlling herself, her emotions, her environment, and then utilizes high level olf rational thinking and psychology to manipulate .. basically she masters her innate feminine traits to be able to discern at a high level and gain information through testing, use information and memory and things to her advantage, take note of every minute detail and mention you ever said to her, whereas guys we forget half he **** women tell us, and she can use this all to pretty much make men the center of attention or completely destroy a weak man.

How do you think some of these girls we consider the biggest *****s end up like becoming masters of swindling rich dudes out of money and go from being nobodies to famous overnight? Or they end up as politicians or something big, business women.. The little known fact behind some of these women is their secret sexual promiscuity at a young age, that taught them as it does men how to separate emotions from pleasure and connection.

"All is fair in love and war", --never underestimate your opponent.. she might just become the one you love