"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

My fault?

jtko

New Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2015
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Long story short, 30 yr old male, was left number at my job from a 23 yr old girl. Texted her a few days later. Set up a date for the following Friday, she had to cancel due to one of her girlfriends birthday parties being changed to that day instead of the Saturday (got a text apologizing). During the 2 week window of trying to get together we would text almost everyday (yeah after reading some other posts this was dumb on my part, I'm here to make mistakes and learn). It was to a point where the texts were random banter and i would receive a text almost every morning and then go from there. I did cut off the texting for a few days because honestly i didn't have anything else say, and got a random text one night wishing me a good night at work. Finally went out for drinks, date lasted a good 4 hours and flew by with some casual hooking up and she tells me she hopes to see me soon. Fast forward a few days we meet up again asks me to take a ride with her to drop her friend off and then we get dinner; another easy 2 hours of good conversation hook up again. Another week goes by same banter almost everyday ( sometimes initiated by her, sometimes by me) I ask to come to my place and hang out, told me shes wishes but is getting drinks with the girls. She ends up coming to my job (Restaurant proprietor)prior to going out, to meet a friend and we all hang for a little before I leave. Receive a text when I am home how good of a surprise it was to see me. Chat for a little and ended with me telling her to say hello to someone for me where she was going that night and got a will do.

Now, that was the end of all contact lol... I went out that night and the next day with friends as did she i never texted her (not sure why, genuinely was interested in her) nor did i receive anything from her. We haven't spoken since and it's been a week. I guess i have my guard up from my last relationship when i was about 26 ( i got walked all over like a dog, continually chased my now ex etc) told myself once that was over that i would never allow my self to act that way again.

Am I in the wrong here? Did i mess this up? I mean I could have received something from her initiating something since i was the one doing it for the prior 3 weeks. Or if she was interested I would received something like the prior weeks. Whether i talk to or bang this girl is irrelevant to me at this point. I'm trying to improve my overall confidence and abilities with dating so I'm just wondering what ya'll think could have happened, was it my fault (if it was what steps do i take to right the wrong if any), or I didn't do anything wrong and keep on progressing.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

behimo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
140
Reaction score
148
Age
51
well OP, what's the goal here? are you just trying to sleep with her or LTR her?

If you are floundering or just going with the flow, then there is no direction. She will feel that.

from how you've described the encounters, that's the feeling I get.

you have a short window to convey yourself and your intentions and it feels like she's moved on or has you on the waiting list.
 

jtko

New Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2015
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Thank you for the response To be honest . I went into this with an open mind definitely looking to bang but would be open to an LTR. I thought if anything I was giving off relationship vibes by texting so much and being actively engaged in the conversations, I could be wrong so that’s why I’m here .. currently she is in Miami. she did get out of a long term relationship I’d say 5 months ago(not completely sure). The way I saw it .. if she was really interested she could have texted me
 

behimo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
140
Reaction score
148
Age
51
To be fair, you can't expect her to message you when she's on vacation in Miami, that would be really needy of her to text you away when you are not in a established relationship especially not a long term one.

But it is your open mind attitude that I spoke of when I said you didn't have direction, you didn't take control. You didn't establish yourself as a dominant man.

There has to be purpose and that will convey intent and your masculinity.
 

jtko

New Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2015
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Understood, appreciate the insight. Will have to work on this for the future
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
“If she were really interested she would do this...”
You’re essentially putting the onus on her to message you and plan the next hangout.

Stop thinking so much here. It seems you’re suffering from over analysis of what seems pretty simple.

Shoot her a message and say “hey would be great to see you when you’re back from Miami. I know this great restaurant. When would you be free?”

Keep planning dates and let her respond. If she’s receptive - which it seems she has been - then that’s good. You have problems when she’s bailing or flaking.

You’re expecting her to do too much leg work I feel, because you’re afraid of looking weak like you felt you were with your ex. You’re playing scared as opposed to playing with a masculine perspective.
 

jtko

New Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2015
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
thank you i agree 100% with what you said.. appreciate the advice! classic over thinker and analyzer.
 
Top