My experiment with polyphasic sleep

thissean

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am conducting a study that may interest some of you. What I am trying to do is complete a week of following the pattern of a polyphasic sleep cycle. Most people sleep 6-8 hours (or at least 4 hours minimum) where as someone following the polyphasic sleep cycle will nap 30 minutes every four hours. If you are able to complete one day, you get 5 extra hours of sleep.

I am keeping a day to day log of my progress and sharing it on a blog. I am currently on my 3rd day as of writing this. If you are interested, there is more info in my blog linked here: http://polyphasicsleepsean.blogspot.com/

Feedback, comments and criticism is appreciated

2Pac_Makaveli

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd love to know what this has to do with pumping girls. I often wonder why i'm on this site because last night I took home a 32 yr old blonde HB 8 and i'm 20.

Thanks to all you guys (esp pook) who gave me the advice i know today.

Farmboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be moved to the Health and Fitness forum.

Anyways, proceed with caution thissean. A half hour of sleep does not sound long enough to give you the deep, restorative REM sleep that your body needs. This catnap schedule sounds more like something a combat soldier would use as a stop-gap measure during a mission. As in other areas in life: sleep isn't about the quantity, it is about the quality.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL....there is a Seinfeld episode where Kramer does this....

loving

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
LOL....there is a Seinfeld episode where Kramer does this....
thats what i thought of too.

man what are you really missing, and dont you have anything to do all day that sleeping every few hours might interrupt?

and unless my math is wrong, your only getting 4 hours of sleep a day, interspersed between 4 hour periods? hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

youll be gone within a w eek

2Pac_Makaveli

Don Juan
Reaction score
30 mins sleep a day every 4 hours

6 (4 Hours in one day)

6 x 30 mins sleep - 3 hours sleep a day

Your maths is wrong my pedigree chum

Whats the point of this exercise?