Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Experiences with Choosing Signals Part 4

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah man, back at it.

This is probably my most memorable/fond case of a woman choosing me...and what is ironic about it is, unlike the other cases (which did not involve club atmospheres) ,there was absolutely no physical contact with the woman.

Case: I used to work for Home Depot Pro, which was like a subdivision of the Home Depot stores of which we are all familiar with.

The difference between the two outfits is, with Home Depot Pro, the franchise is contracted to supply parts/material to a specific customer, and ONLY to that customer.

So, I had a small supply cage inside of a business where I supplied plumbing parts/materials to the business, that way the workers wouldn't have to drive to Home Depot stores to get parts, because we were already there (within their warehouse).

The company that we supplied parts to is a large, A/C Plumbing installation and repair company...and one of the biggest in the state.

Inside of their main building, they have a small call center, which was in the same building but a separate part of the warehouse where I worked.

Their call center consisted of a couple males, but mainly females. It was your typical call center with desks and cubicles.

The females that worked in the call center were mainly young, Hispanic women.

I had a liaison in the call center, and I would periodically (as needed) make visits to the call center to speak to the liaison about business-related matters.

Now..

--------------

I had already scoped out the scene inside of the call center. There was only ONE female in the call center that I was attracted to. Actually, there were two, but one was in a relationship so she wasn't really a target. The other one was a target.

However, it was difficult to apply any of my strategies to her, because she was always in the call center and there were never any chances to cross paths, unless she came out of the call center (for whatever reason), which was rare.

But anyways, I said all of that to say, besides her, none of the young women in the call center were worthy of my time.

Now...

-------

Every so often, a girl that worked in the call center would get fired or quit, and they would hire another one. This cycle repeated over the course of the next couple months...but one particular time, they hired about 3 new females...and NEITHER ONE was worthy of my time...so they of course, became invisible.

Completely invisible.

Now, here is where things get...interesting...

--------

One day, I went inside the call center to discuss some work-related stuff with my liaison. I would have to drop by the call center for whatever reason, on an average of at least 2-3 times a day.

Just like any other day, I went inside the call center to speak to my liaison, but she was on the phone at the time. She motioned for me to "hold on", so I stood there next to her as she wrapped up her call.

While I waited, of course, my eyes drifted to the the actions of the call center...and as my eyes scanned the room...here is the countdown..

1. I noticed one of the newer females (Lets call her Monica), looking at me.

At first, I thought nothing of it...maybe our eyes just happen to lock as were innocently looking around.

My eyes were rotating back and forth from my liaison, to the room. The next time I looked Monica's way, she was still looking at me, but this time..

2. When she saw my eyes come her way and stop at her, she gave me the "What's up" nod.

I gave her the what's up nod back. But I still did not think anything of it.

So, my liaison had wrapped up her phone call, we discussed business, and I left the room and went back to my area.

As I am working in my area at the counter, I see Monica come out of the call center door and walk towards the breakroom/restroom area.

3. She gave me a hard gaze as she walked towards her intended direction. As she walked, her head was literally turned my direction.

I STILL didn't think anything of it.

So, I go about my business.

Then, about an hour or so later, Monica comes out of the call center and approaches my counter...

4. She said, "Hi, my name is Monica. I just started working here and I don't think I've introduced myself".

She held out her hand for me to shake it, which I did.

I also introduced myself, and I told her how long I had been working there.

She said "Oh, I just thought I would introduce myself. I will see you around".

I said likewise, and she left.

---------

Now, same day. It is almost the end of the day, and as I am sitting on a stool, I am on the phone with a work buddy. He works at one of our other locations and is new, and he had called me to get some information and I was giving him information according to how I knew it.

When I look up, I see Monica walking towards my counter again.

She walks up to the counter and say..

Her: "Oh, I see you are on the phone, I will come back later".

She begins to turn and walk away, but I gave her the "hold up" signal and told my work buddy as he was mid-sentence "Bro, bro, I will call you back later", and hung up the phone.

Me: What up doe.

Her: "I just wanted to let you know that I find you attractive and if you are single I'd like to take you out on a date this weekend."

Me: "I'm not single, I'm married. But I would still like to go out on a date with you."

Her: "Oh, no. That is ok. If you were single it would be different"

So I spent the next 10-15 seconds trying to double back, but she wasn't having it lol.

That is the end of the juicy part...however, I will say this, later during that week, I told her how special she made me feel, and she told me..

"Well, I tried. But the good ones are always taken".
---------

Now, as I wrap up the story, a few points of emphasis...

A. Before she approached me, she wasn't even on my RADAR...at ALL.

Like Cats said, sometimes when you approach a woman, just the fact that you approached her can make you attracted to her.

B. To add on to that point^, things went from her not being on my radar, to her on my mind non-stop for the next 2 weeks or so. I also have experience (on the flip side) of me approaching a woman who noticed me, but wasn't thinking about me. I approached her and worked my magic, and now all of a sudden she is blowing up my phone nonstop wanting to meet up.

I may share the story of that one, too.

C. Here you have a woman that gave 5 choosing signals towards a man (me). When a woman gives you that many signals, that shows EXTREMELY high interest.

D. For those of you wondering, me and my wife were on one of our MANY separations at the time.

I said A, B, & C to say this...STOP BEING SCARED AND START APPROACHING WOMEN.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, that's way past choosing signals...she's full blown into masculine territory.....asking you out on a date the first day you two ever laid eyes on each other? Wow. Doesn't this story have a plot twist, like in the other thread where the woman turned out to be a murderer? :rolleyes:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, that's way past choosing signals...she's full blown into masculine territory
Some women are like that. They are the minority, but they exist.

....asking you out on a date the first day you two ever laid eyes on each other?
It wasn't the first time she had seen me, though.

As I stated, I had to walk in the call center periodically and when I did, my confidence and swag juice was always dripping and she must have obviously noticed.

Wow. Doesn't this story have a plot twist, like in the other thread where the woman turned out to be a murderer? :rolleyes:
Ohhh I get it. You are upset because women never choose you...murdering women or otherwise.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohhh I get it. You are upset because women never choose you...murdering women or otherwise.
I like choosing signals from feminine, sane women who have integrity and that I find beautiful...all others are a waste of time or even an annoyance (like being asked out... WTF, I would've said I'm married too, altough I'm not, while thinking....do I look like a woman to you?)