Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Experiences with Choosing Signals 3

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah man, another case of a woman of whom I had no initial interest in, coming after me.

This story shares some similarities to the one in part 2.

Case: This case also takes place at Macys. It was peak season, and peak season is known for its HUGE hiring surge, as the company gets ready for the holiday season. I was a permanent employee, and the peak season hires were only seasonal employees.

When peak season hit and much to the desire of all the fellas who worked there, peak season brought a LOT of new females to the company...and the place became flooded with new females.

I can't remember if this particular female was one of the new hires, or if she had transferred from the night shift to the day shift...but I remember our interactions took place during peak season.

Anyway, for various reasons, we begin to get new females in our department. I had already scanned/analyzed all of them, and had already decide which strategy I would use for all of them, if any at all.

One particular female (lets call her Scarlet), was a short, slim-thick Mexican woman. She was in her mid-late 40's, and she had a bit of a mean, snappy demeanor to her. Once you got to know her, you could tell she was a coooolll ass woman. A ride or die kind of a woman.

I heard that most Mexican women are ride or die for their men...and their loyalty is unlike any other race of women.

But even when you speak to her, you could tell that she was the type that, if you got on her bad side..that is your ASS lol.

She had a natural, mean look to her...but her face was attractive...mean, but cute.

But anyway, I had already identified her as not being worth my time...so just like Laura (in part 2), she was invisible to me.

However, unlike Laura, Scarlet was actually in my department, so we crossed paths a lot more during our daily routine.

One day, when we were in close proximity with one another on our machines, she gave me a simple greeting "how are you this morning"...similar to what Laura had given initially been given me.

I responded in kind, and went on my way...thinking nothing of it.

But then I noticed she kept placing herself in my vicinity and trying to have little small-talk conversations, mainly about work.

She would pass and make statements like "man, I can't wait for this day to be over"..or ask "How many picks do you have?" and I would respond, and she would tell me how many she had.

Every time we cross paths, she would say SOMETHING.

I wasn't catching up on the signs, though...because those type of conversations are not uncommon with your fellow coworkers.

I am using hindsight to conclude what I am concluding now; she was giving me choosing signals.

Now, at the time, me and her never even knew each other names. Just on-the-go small talk stuff.

One day, I was strapping myself up to my harness and getting ready to take off on my machine, and when I look up, I see Scarlet riding my way on her machine. She pulls up next me...

Her: Excuse me, I want to tell you something, and please don't take offense.

Me: What's up?

Her: Believe it or not, but I had a dream about you the other night.

Me: What???

Her: I know, right.

Me: What was the dream about?

Her: Its crazy. You and I were at a hotel in Las Vegas. We were in a room and were having a good time. There was red velvet rugs, wine, and everything.

It was amazing. And I don't even know why I had the dream, either.

Me: Wowww.

Her: I know, right. I am married having a dream about another man.

It was at that point that I knew I wouldn't be able to smash her. I do not mess with married women.

Now, over the next couple of weeks, me and her began to have a relationship similar to that of Laura.

Hugs, talks, bonding.

She was really feeling me.

One time as I was talking to her, one of the newer guys came over to us and asked me a question about the functionality of the machine, I answered his question and he said..

Him: Thanks, dawg.

He turned to her and pointed to me and said..

Him: This is the man right here.

Her: I know, he is :love:.

She confirmed his sentiments.

Had me feeling very, very GOOD.

--------

There were a couple of times where she would pull away from me. But then, I immediately applied the ignoring method, and then she came RIGHT BACK.

Again, ignoring women WORKS.

She was a sweet gal and her face was so mean, yet so cute.

Me and Scarlet hit it off well and we became close, work friends...all because she recognized the G in me, and choose me.

----------

Unfortunately, the story ends with a bad twist.

It was almost a year to this day that something terrible happened.

After Thanksgiving of last year when we all came back from the holiday break and the days following, I noticed that I wasn't seeing Scarlet, at all.

About 2 weeks pasted, and nothing.

I talked to a homeboy at work and asked have he seen her...

Me: Bro, did Scarlet quit? I ain't seen her ass in about two weeks.

Him: You ain't hear what happened?

Me: Naw, what happened?

Him: Over the holiday, she got arrested for second degree murder. Something about her killing her son-in-law. I just found out about it, too.

Me: Bro, stop bullsh!tting.

Him: I'm serious. Check this out..

And he proceeds to pull out his phone and show me an online local news article of the story...with her mugshot front and center of the article!!

Apparently, over the holiday, she got into an drunken argument with her son-in-law and ended up shooting/killing him on their front lawn.

Terrible.

Me and my homeboy both stated, however, that we are kinda not surprised, because even he knew that she had a mean streak too her...and as he said..

"If you look into her eyes, there is a demon inside*

SMH.

But anyway yeah...she choose me.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah man, another case of a woman of whom I had no initial interest in, coming after me.

This story shares some similarities to the one in part 2.

Case: This case also takes place at Macys. It was peak season, and peak season is known for its HUGE hiring surge, as the company gets ready for the holiday season. I was a permanent employee, and the peak season hires were only seasonal employees.

When peak season hit and much to the desire of all the fellas who worked there, peak season brought a LOT of new females to the company...and the place became flooded with new females.

I can't remember if this particular female was one of the new hires, or if she had transferred from the night shift to the day shift...but I remember our interactions took place during peak season.

Anyway, for various reasons, we begin to get new females in our department. I had already scanned/analyzed all of them, and had already decide which strategy I would use for all of them, if any at all.

One particular female (lets call her Scarlet), was a short, slim-thick Mexican woman. She was in her mid-late 40's, and she had a bit of a mean, snappy demeanor to her. Once you got to know her, you could tell she was a coooolll ass woman. A ride or die kind of a woman.

I heard that most Mexican women are ride or die for their men...and their loyalty is unlike any other race of women.

But even when you speak to her, you could tell that she was the type that, if you got on her bad side..that is your ASS lol.

She had a natural, mean look to her...but her face was attractive...mean, but cute.

But anyway, I had already identified her as not being worth my time...so just like Laura (in part 2), she was invisible to me.

However, unlike Laura, Scarlet was actually in my department, so we crossed paths a lot more during our daily routine.

One day, when we were in close proximity with one another on our machines, she gave me a simple greeting "how are you this morning"...similar to what Laura had given initially been given me.

I responded in kind, and went on my way...thinking nothing of it.

But then I noticed she kept placing herself in my vicinity and trying to have little small-talk conversations, mainly about work.

She would pass and make statements like "man, I can't wait for this day to be over"..or ask "How many picks do you have?" and I would respond, and she would tell me how many she had.

Every time we cross paths, she would say SOMETHING.

I wasn't catching up on the signs, though...because those type of conversations are not uncommon with your fellow coworkers.

I am using hindsight to conclude what I am concluding now; she was giving me choosing signals.

Now, at the time, me and her never even knew each other names. Just on-the-go small talk stuff.

One day, I was strapping myself up to my harness and getting ready to take off on my machine, and when I look up, I see Scarlet riding my way on her machine. She pulls up next me...

Her: Excuse me, I want to tell you something, and please don't take offense.

Me: What's up?

Her: Believe it or not, but I had a dream about you the other night.

Me: What???

Her: I know, right.

Me: What was the dream about?

Her: Its crazy. You and I were at a hotel in Las Vegas. We were in a room and were having a good time. There was red velvet rugs, wine, and everything.

It was amazing. And I don't even know why I had the dream, either.

Me: Wowww.

Her: I know, right. I am married having a dream about another man.

It was at that point that I knew I wouldn't be able to smash her. I do not mess with married women.

Now, over the next couple of weeks, me and her began to have a relationship similar to that of Laura.

Hugs, talks, bonding.

She was really feeling me.

One time as I was talking to her, one of the newer guys came over to us and asked me a question about the functionality of the machine, I answered his question and he said..

Him: Thanks, dawg.

He turned to her and pointed to me and said..

Him: This is the man right here.

Her: I know, he is :love:.

She confirmed his sentiments.

Had me feeling very, very GOOD.

--------

There were a couple of times where she would pull away from me. But then, I immediately applied the ignoring method, and then she came RIGHT BACK.

Again, ignoring women WORKS.

She was a sweet gal and her face was so mean, yet so cute.

Me and Scarlet hit it off well and we became close, work friends...all because she recognized the G in me, and choose me.

----------

Unfortunately, the story ends with a bad twist.

It was almost a year to this day that something terrible happened.

After Thanksgiving of last year when we all came back from the holiday break and the days following, I noticed that I wasn't seeing Scarlet, at all.

About 2 weeks pasted, and nothing.

I talked to a homeboy at work and asked have he seen her...

Me: Bro, did Scarlet quit? I ain't seen her ass in about two weeks.

Him: You ain't hear what happened?

Me: Naw, what happened?

Him: Over the holiday, she got arrested for second degree murder. Something about her killing her son-in-law. I just found out about it, too.

Me: Bro, stop bullsh!tting.

Him: I'm serious. Check this out..

And he proceeds to pull out his phone and show me an online local news article of the story...with her mugshot front and center of the article!!

Apparently, over the holiday, she got into an drunken argument with her son-in-law and ended up shooting/killing him on their front lawn.

Terrible.

Me and my homeboy both stated, however, that we are kinda not surprised, because even he knew that she had a mean streak too her...and as he said..

"If you look into her eyes, there is a demon inside*

SMH.

But anyway yeah...she choose me.
I would take the fact that she murdered someone as a sign of disinterest and move on.

If she really liked you she wouldn't have any time to kill.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would take the fact that she murdered someone as a sign of disinterest and move on.
*Snoop Dogg's voice*

"Murder was the case that they gave her.." :cool:

Anyways...syllogism test..

1. Bonnie murdered people..

therefore..

2. Bonnie's murder of people is a sign of her disinterest in Clyde.

Test: FAILED.

It does not follow that just because person X murdered person Y, means that person X has disinterest in person Z.

Faulty logic.

If she really liked you she wouldn't have any time to kill.
Nonsense. Seems more like if she really liked her son-in-law, she wouldn't have killed him.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Snoop Dogg's voice*

"Murder was the case that they gave her.." :cool:

Anyways...syllogism test..

1. Bonnie murdered people..

therefore..

2. Bonnie's murder of people is a sign of her disinterest in Clyde.

Test: FAILED.

It does not follow that just because person X murdered person Y, means that person X has disinterest in person Z.

Faulty logic.

Nonsense. Seems more like if she really liked her son-in-law, she wouldn't have killed him.
Ok. You have my permission to date murderers. Let us know how it works out.