Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My experience with circumcision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just sharing what happened and my feelings towards it. Then you guys can make your own decisions.
I had to get circumcised (ie: NOT A PERSONAL CHOICE) and it isn't much different. Only thing that I noticed is very decreased sensibility.
With my last girl I could hardly last more than 5-10 minutes with a condom on.
With the new one I lasted 30 min with a stimulating condom on, and then 10 without one and had to really focus on ejaculating.
Odly, with hand and oral sex things last the same as before.
So, no diferences really except the visual aspect and decreased sensibility/pleasure, lasting more.
Cheers.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't even imagine there being such a thing as "having to get circumcised" and it not being my personal choice. For me, that would literally be over my dead body, meaning only if it cured cancer or something.

But based on your experience, that'd be a reason for me to not do it because I last about the right length of time now.

Redux

Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
I can't even imagine there being such a thing as "having to get circumcised" and it not being my personal choice. For me, that would literally be over my dead body, meaning only if it cured cancer or something.

But based on your experience, that'd be a reason for me to not do it because I last about the right length of time now.
Yeah? Well I had a cut in my penis and having it bleeding enough to wet my underware 10+ times isn't cool. Trust me.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Decreased sensibility? You now make worse decisions?

5hit, just goes to show there's some intellect in the little head.

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
Decreased sensibility? You now make worse decisions?

5hit, just goes to show there's some intellect in the little head.
LOL.
Circumcision causes bain dramage.

Reaction score
If your foreskin didn't serve a purpose like protecting the head and secreting enzimes, evolution would have taken care of it. Pretty funny since most circumcision are religious reasons. Everyone should actually watch the procedure and see the infant screaming before making the decision. Also if you look at NORMAL/ unmutilated penis there is actually BLOOD VESSELS on the foreskin... meaning when you had it circumcized you actually have ripped open blood vessels. Yuck...

Redux

Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
If your foreskin didn't serve a purpose like protecting the head and secreting enzimes, evolution would have taken care of it. Pretty funny since most circumcision are religious reasons. Everyone should actually watch the procedure and see the infant screaming before making the decision. Also if you look at NORMAL/ unmutilated penis there is actually BLOOD VESSELS on the foreskin... meaning when you had it circumcized you actually have ripped open blood vessels. Yuck...
EXACTLY! Just like the appendix! Oh wait... :cool:
Not really, I was awake all the circumcision and it didn't bleed.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MOZEL TOV!

To be an uncircumcised penis looks like Marvin the Martian. Really creepy.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its funny, during my intro to human sexuality class ppl asked a lot of questions concerning circumcision. No offense to those who have foreskin, but at the flaccid stage of an uncircumcised penis a girl finds it hideous, no worries though since most of the time when a girl sees a mans penis it will be erect.

Secondly board of health and "yadda yadda" (forgot the last part of the boards name) find that men with uncircumcised penises have more sexual health issues MAINLY BEING that men dont wash under their foreskin.

Other than that function is the same, as one of you guys said it before some men just like a protective "helmet" over their wangs.

In that class we watched a hilarious yet sick video, it was called Private ****s (an HBO special) which at the end of the film it showed this huge man being pissed at being circumcised sooo pissed that he surgically added foreskin to his penis and then then camera zooms down and that **** scares the hell out of you lol.

I personally love my circumcised penis. werd up.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw on T.V. we developed foreskins to protect against tall grass and other abrasive things, now days its more sanitary to have it removed. I saw some statistics saying hygine is better circumsized. Just what ive read and seen.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Redux said:
Yeah? Well I had a cut in my penis and having it bleeding enough to wet my underware 10+ times isn't cool. Trust me.
I misread your post last night; clearly I needed some sleep. I was thinking vasectomy for some reason. I'm cut myself, so disregard my comment.

Reaction score
The first and most obvious function is protection. In an uncircumcised male the glans (head) of the penis is highly sensitive and vulnerable to abrasion and frostbite. This is probably less important now that we have pants, but there are still situations where a bit of foreskin can come in handy. On one of his polar treks, the uncircumcised Sir Ranulph Fiennes had a better time of it than his circumcised comrades who were subject to blistering and frostbite in an area you really don't want to get frostbite. Now given that most men are unlikely to engage in polar expeditions or off-trail nude hiking, the protective function is probably not a make or break issue. But that doesn't mean we should be hacking off foreskins just for the hell of it.

The second major function is sensation and it is this function that paradoxically provided the original rationale for excision. Foreskins feel good. How good I'll never know, because mine was ripped off long before I had a chance to compare. But a friend who became circumcised as an adult described the difference in pleasurable sensation as akin to the difference between black-and-white and color. The reasons for this are twofold. First, when the foreskin is removed, the normally moist surface of the glans becomes keratinized, a process where the epithelial cells become dry and harden. Nerve endings ultimately die off and sensation is lost.

Secondly, the foreskin is dense with nerve endings, particularly in the ridged band at the base of the foreskin and the frenulum along the underside of the penis just below the glans. Both these structures contain Meissner's corpuscles which are fine touch receptors (also found on the tips of fingers, the lips and nipples). Meissner's corpuscles do not detect pain but are exquisitely attuned to light touch. It's been observed that men who have been circumcised are far less interested in foreplay than uncircumcised men. They also whack off less, which depending on your point of view can be good or bad. Certainly in the 19th century, when masturbation was seen as the root of all disease, this observation was behind much of the propagation of circumcision.

I thought an argument could be made that if circumcision desensitizes the penis it may help prevent premature ejaculation. Sadly though, this doesn't appear to be the case. It certainly wasn't with me. If the race to orgasm was an Olympic event I'd have won the gold hands down. If anything, the increased sensation of the foreskin allows for greater control. It's been described as the difference between having an accelerator and a simple on-off switch.

The foreskin also provides protection in the early years against infection. The mucosa layer on the underside of the foreskin contains enzymes called lysomes that attack the cell walls of bacteria. It's believed that the reason the foreskin does not generally retract in infancy is to allow these antibacterial properties to act as a bulwark against the bacteria present in the child's own feces. All in all, not bad for a little piece of vestigial skin.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't need another circumcision thread. I believe your last thread concerning the subject was closed Redux. If you want to post on the subject there are other open threads to add to. Just do a search.

Status
Not open for further replies.