Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My experience going to hispital

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Alright, so Friday evening I fell really bad, hit my left knee and left foot, basically I couldn't stand or walk. Going to take a piss was a major challenge. I barely crawled home and laid down until the evening next day, when I realized I need help, because I can't eat or drink, can't get to the fridge. Cousin took me to hospital, which I didn't want to go, since I knew it wasn't broken, just hit badly. But anyway, they talked me into it, scaring me, if there is a crack in the bone, they might cut my leg off. So we went. You suppose to have an insurance card over here, which is given to you free, but I never bothered to go get it. So supposedly I had to pay at the hospital to get service. We drove there on cousin's car, and at the gate, we should have parked outside and went in by foot, but I told at the gate that I have a broken leg, they let us through. A small scroll or crawl into the reception area, I give them my passport, when asked if I have insurance I said I have it, but I didn't find it. So no questions asked thus far. They take x-rays. All those girls are fvcking hot, I must add. I got a bone when laying down under x-ray machine. So the doctor take a look at my x-rays, turns out no fracture or cracks, just a well swollen leg. They take no money and ask for no money, it was all done for free, and everything happened within half an hour, no waiting. In the end I wrote down medications that I suppose to take, pain relievers, and cream, and some bandage, bought it all at drug store for 700 rubles and went home. Now a day later I can walk a little bit.

Now my experience with hospitals in Miami. Back in late 90s when I was in high school, I had a boil on my butt, basically a hair got ingrown and I couldn't sit on my butt, it was painful. My mother drove me to hospital, we had no insurance. I remember waiting there, keep in mind I could not sit down, more than 4 hours. Literally, for more than 4 hours nothing happened, I stood, and it was cold because of air conditioner. Then the doctor took me in, and had it removed with scalpel. I remember to fix my ass in the end it cost me about 10,000 dollars, they send us the bill.

So there you go, the difference between going to hospital in Russia and America. If you got no insurance better not get injured in America.