My Experience at the Strip Club

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind I don’t go to strip joints often. I’ve been maybe 5 times in my life. 2 of my buddies and I decided to change it up this past weekend and go to one that i have been to about 5 years ago. I liked it last time because when getting a dance, it’s all hands on, unlike some places.

I spot one who I found attractive and approached her. She instantly latched on to me and even started raising my shirt up feeling on my abs. I am in decent shape so I figured she wanted to have her fun while working. She said I was hot and we go to the private room for a dance. While dancing on me she starts raising my shirt up again and grabbing my dicck through my pants during the dance. This is the part I’m not familiar with, the dicck grabbing. I didn’t mind it but thought that it may not be the norm. Anyway fast forward I don’t say anything, just enjoying myself as I was feeling her up. Dance ends and I pay her, she gives me a kiss and we part ways.
Here comes the possibly stupid question: could I have had a shot with this broad based on what I mentioned?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reverse it....you are a stripper.
You dance and feel up on a hot girl...she pays you for the 5 minutes.
And in another half hour you do it again with another girl.
Why would you give the first hot girl a chance if in 30 minutes there's another one giving you money.

In my experience....strippers only give you their number or walks in the park if you visit when the place is just opening up and you charm them alone and when the dudes start coming in...gotta go, get the number, chat later.
At least that's how I used to do it. Cuz my dad died and I was depressed and needed distraction.
But....they got no time.
Unless you got coke lol

Maxinulm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind I don’t go to strip joints often. I’ve been maybe 5 times in my life. 2 of my buddies and I decided to change it up this past weekend and go to one that i have been to about 5 years ago. I liked it last time because when getting a dance, it’s all hands on, unlike some places.

I spot one who I found attractive and approached her. She instantly latched on to me and even started raising my shirt up feeling on my abs. I am in decent shape so I figured she wanted to have her fun while working. She said I was hot and we go to the private room for a dance. While dancing on me she starts raising my shirt up again and grabbing my dicck through my pants during the dance. This is the part I’m not familiar with, the dicck grabbing. I didn’t mind it but thought that it may not be the norm. Anyway fast forward I don’t say anything, just enjoying myself as I was feeling her up. Dance ends and I pay her, she gives me a kiss and we part ways.
Here comes the possibly stupid question: could I have had a shot with this broad based on what I mentioned?
Everything you described, she also does to every fat f*ck that pays her money! Its her JOB!
You payed for an illusion. In the exact same way a john pays for sex or a sugardaddy pays for a sugarbabe.

I dont have experience dating strippers, but i am sure you dont meet them on a paig gig.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did her job. You're going to keep going back and giving her money like a simp. "She likes me the most!" Same energy as camgirls.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you have a shot with any sex worker you pay. That's how it works.

She just landed herself another repeat customer. That's all you will ever be to her.

Maxinulm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said I was going back?
You asked yourself and the forum if you would have a chance with a stripper - simply because she stripped for you!

This means, that you confuse paid companionship with real attraction. Planting this seed in mens lizard brains is what makes a repeat customer.

Just keep in mind, this ist a Business transaction

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You asked yourself and the forum if you would have a chance with a stripper - simply because she stripped for you!

This means, that you confuse paid companionship with real attraction. Planting this seed in mens lizard brains is what makes a repeat customer.

Just keep in mind, this ist a Business transaction
Pretty sure I put more than just “stripped for me”. But it’s all good. I post **** out of boredom sometimes and don’t take half of the responses seriously.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This chic was probably attracted to you and would much rather dance for an attractive guy than an ugly one. Ultimately she saw you as a financial resource. If you are really interested in her and she is you, do not spend money on them. Buy her a drink, throw her a few bucks on stage but that's it. Takes a couple visits for them to warm up and that's when you ask for the number. If you are there to find girls to date, you can't be viewed as a customer. They don't have much respect for "customers". And make your visits when they arent so busy. I've dated several. For basic dating, they arent any worse than the average crazy hottie from tinder.

Last edited:

tightsocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
This chic was probably attracted to you and would much rather dance for an attractive guy than an ugly one. Ultimately she saw you as a financial resource. If you are really interested in her and she is you, do not spend money on them. Buy her a drink, throw her a few bucks on stage but that's it. Takes a couple visits for them to warm up and that's when you ask for the number. If you are there to find girls to date, you can't be viewed as a customer. They don't have much respect for "customers". And make your visits when they arent so busy. I've dated several. For basic dating, they arent any worse than the average crazy hottie from tinder.
Are you a "regular" at the strip club?

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Strippers are like every girl, cept they are more in tune with selling their sexuality or at least knowledge of what it can get.

If you are experienced with seeing true attraction/interest from women, strippers are no different except that they have a default or immediate reason to disqualify you, which is that you are a customer.

As soon as you walk through the door you are a customer, regardless of you giving them any money or not. They know you came to the club for one of them, regardless of what you say you came for a la friend's birthday or bachelor party or whatever else.

One day pulls are almost impossible, unless you find a chick that chooses you and you are providing something she really wants. most of the time drugs. ****ing them in the club is much easier.

As in an outside the club environment, if you can see true attraction you can work with that. The key is understanding that women choose you first and you don't do anything that will cause them to easily disqualify you.

Women make it easy when they choose you, don't fool yourself into doing more or proving yourself. But understand it's hard to pull these women from the strip club and most of the time, you really wouldn't want them as relationship material as they come with a lot of baggage (abuse, drugs, inflated egos, bad money habits, kid(s), social circle)

I choose to be myself and let them come to me. Easy way to save money at the club anyway if that's a hobby for you as is for me.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Make a damn move and see if she'll meet outside the club. If yes, go all in (with a condom). If no or she's playing games, she just wants your wallet. From there, bring movie money (they look like real $100 bills) and throw that.

Well anything other than a yes, complete with the proper actions to back it up, is a no.

Making a move and reading her actions is the only way to really know where you stand. You'll either be seen as Chad/ Tyrone or Bob/ John. If you spend any money, you'll always be seen as Bob/ John to nearly every dancer that night. No bueno.

FYI, I don't throw money in the strip club. Just pay the cover charge. I pissed off a bunch of strippers by being bold and showing I wouldn't be their new orbiter, fan, servant, or simp. I wasn't as likely to get laid either, but I sure keep a good chunk of change. Potentially 500 bucks which is better in Apple stock.

OP, make the alpha move in the strip club and watch your wallet/ billfold. I got jacked for a $1000 billfold, thankfully all the bills were fake. So they got nothing!

You know how to proceed.

Case closed.