Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My example of how I became more popular and better with girls.

Jmac21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I got a message in my inbox form a person who wanted to know how I had already hooked up with a fairly good amount of girls by Junior year so this is my response to him. It isn't "Jmac's Guide" or anything like that. This is my life and an example of how I got more popular and what not.

Dude honestly I'll tell you right now exactly what I do in high school. First off I didn't even find this site till 2 days ago and figured I'd try to help. I don't use these techniques or anything (some posts are helpful though) but I used to be a very shy kid until freshman year.

Then I was outgoing but I was the nice guy and I had this girl who actually does modeling and we stopped talking because I was too clingy (that's where I knew I had to stop being so clingy and a suck-up). Then sophomore year I was more of a jerk. But this year I now have total confidence (girls find it very sexy if you have confidence) and I always try to have a good time because who wants to see a guy who's always grumpy?

Personally I think it depends on the girl and her comfort with you as to how many witty remarks/joking insults you can make and be sure to make it seem like your not being serious if you say something like "So now your walking me to class cause you have no friends? :p" (just an example off the top of my head). But I usually don't say random insults out of no-where I like to use them as a comeback to something she said. I also don't believe in some of these there's such as never give a girl a compliment. I give girls compliments but I add this charming smile and will usually follow with some form of kino.

Now for help with getting girls to flirt with and what not, I played football for 2 years, golf, and basketball. Sometimes you don't have to be the best but what I got out of doing sports was that I became friends with all the other jocks (basically anyone that parties is a jock in my town). I also got in better shape. So now I'm near the end of my Junior year and I know everyone, and I don't exclude other kids because they are "nerdy", I feel bad for those kids so I'll talk to them and stuff because I used to be shy and I know how it felt.

I transferred schools this year and didn't do any sports but I built up a reputation at my old school. So immediately when I went to my new school which was much more strict, I was already: more of a "badass" than most kids, I was known by a lot of kids from seeing them at parties and what not, and some girls knew me cause I had hooked up with them or their friend. So I had it kinda easy but I still wasn't too close to them, so I basically just became good friends with all the jocks and then I met more girls from that.

A great way to get girls and become way more popular is going to a party. Since I am friends with mostly all the popular kids (not being ****y), I get invited to lots of parties especially since I have a car now. I'm not saying you have to drink or smoke (which I do, but don't smoke cigs girls find them gross). So I also get a lot of hook-ups from parties.

To sum up everything I have to say (and this is my way of doing this, just being real). Be yourself, and being yourself doesn't mean you can't change. You can still being yourself if your trying to act differently, as long as your not fake or two-faced and your trying to improve to be a better 'you' then your ok. Be a flirt and it isn't bad to have a girl your "Just Friends" with, they come in handy. Make sure to be touchy but not in a perverted way.

I know this was long and whether it benefits you is your choice, I know I talked about myself a lot but I am giving you a background of me and real life examples. If you have a question about anything ask me, and I'm definitely not an expert or anything nobody is perfect but I think I do well in high school, not just girl wise but popularity too (not being shallow). So feel free to ask any questions. Or if you want me to go into any specifics. :)

P.S. Don't bother if you plan on trying to talk trash or what not because I could care less over the internet.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok . That was a good example. Besides meeting now people how did you actually became confident?

Jmac21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the biggest thing I did was start going to the gym. Even if your not jacked or have a great 6-Pack at least you know that your giving it an effort. I also started to think about how my best friend was doing so well getting basically any girl he wanted until he now has a reputation as a huge D-Bag but still has some girls he can always call. I noticed how he was always the confident and comfortable guy in situations.

Another thing I did was change my style because I feel that my biggest insecurity was my looks, even though I wasn't ugly I just always put myself down thinking "I could look better" or "I wish I looked like...." but then I made sure I had clean skin and I stopped wearing baggy clothes and now I wear comfortable clothes so I can maintain a "fit" image.

As for mental aspects, I mostly just thought to myself how can a girl like a guy who's always going to put himself down. Because girls have enough problems and they don't want a guy who's going to follow her around with his head hung. So everyday whenever I looked in the mirror after getting out of the shower before school I would just look and myself and think "I'm lookin good today" especially after losing 15 lbs. (I wasn't fat I just cut down and then turned any fat to muscle).

If I were you just try to:
-Go to the gym, you don't have to be a hardcore muscleman just stay in shape
-Go out more ofter with friends, if they are true friends then you will be happy around them and when you happy your more likely to be more confident than if your alone playing xbox or something.
-Try to look in the mirror and think about things you like about yourself, and if you think you don't look good try to figure out what you can work on such as teeth whitening or acne cream.
-The biggest thing could even be just talking to girls because some guys are confident when they are around their friends but they feel uncomfortable around girls.

Hope that helped man

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It did. I have a plan and I'll stick to it this time. Thanks