Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My ex wife told me I had it easy

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she divorced me has to pay rent light phone all the things I had to pay. She called me this afternoon asking for money. I have none I live with my mom and lost my job a couple months ago. It's not my fault she gets 2-5 hours a week. Nobody said being a single mom was easy hell it's hard for a reason. She wasn't complaining when I was paying $50 a week in child support and giving her money. She seems to think that things should be handed to her. I do want her to think differently about me but she's the one who divorced me she's the one who won't let me see my son unless I have some types of gifts or whatever for him. I want her to get it through her head that I don't owe her anything. Hell if she didn't have the boy she would be entitled to nothing. I don't think I have it easy at all I'm just taking it easy right now. I used to work to jobs to support them and she didn't appreciate. She's at home now watching American Idol. Then my mom told me her "friend" gave her Vicodin to sell. What type of sh!t is that. I really don't know what to do. If I save her I'm the bad guy if I don't I'm the bad guy. I give up.

eckhart tolle

Reaction score
so leave her and your kid.

go find a new girl and make a new kid.

problem solved, buddie.

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
eckhart tolle said:
so leave her and your kid.

go find a new girl and make a new kid.

problem solved, buddie.
I'm not with her any more. I just thinks she wants me to suffer is that normal? Also she's still talkin about throwin up which I thought she got over that. She sometimes creeps me out. I think she needs help. I think she thinks since she divorced me I should suffer but I refuse to.

eckhart tolle

Reaction score
JustWuzzle said:
I'm not with her any more. I just thinks she wants me to suffer is that normal? Also she's still talkin about throwin up which I thought she got over that. She sometimes creeps me out. I think she needs help. I think she thinks since she divorced me I should suffer but I refuse to.
yeah man. stop talking about it. it will only make you more miserable. forget about this chick forever. shes trying to sink you to her level. look at that she has a kid to feel guilty about and who would want her now? nobody but the desperate losers.

your problem is talking and thinking too much. you should not be thinking or talking. you should be taking action the right action which is talking to women and escalating them.

instead. take action. tonight go out and talk to women. escalate them. have sex. and get a relationship sparked. boom.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude im real not meaning offense, but what the hell is complaining on this forum going to do for u? more and more im finding out that what everyone who don't get laid need is not seduction tactics or techniques, but something deeper, like learning how to live like a fvcking MAN1 am i the all in all the Man? no of course not, but i am amazed how much i learn everyday about how to live life as man, how to handle women as man, how to deal with sh!t as a man. it really amazes me man. before u complain, really think have you busted ur a$$ to solve the situation? the answer is always no, b/c if people like the black pilots from Tuskegee squad made it against the extreme racism, or really disadvantaged people that made from rags to riches, you can't say i tried really hard and it's still fvcked. if u tried real hard, u should have the problem solved. as im opening my eyes little by little, i realize that over 90% of threads are about bi*tching. no offense but this guy complaining she chose him over facebook... r u heaven fvcking serious? i cant really blame yal b/c i was like that too, writing total afc crap. but i am waking up little by little, b/c for years i struggled to change. i won't talk longer. get out there and change your destiny, and make the pain you feel today the joy you feel tomorrow. you know where i learned to toughen and man the fvck up? gym. im not a PT promoter or anything, but hardcore training brings a champion out of a man, and bring out a right manly attitude. it makes man have deep convictions and give confidence from within, not without. if i ever get a son, the gym advice will be best one i give. sh!t, no wonder why Pook is so big. he is a deep guy, and successful in life and girls.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, sounds like hit you hard. So your ex divorced you, took away the kid, and is getting ready to start selling pills. It's not all your fault; how you deal with it though will be.

First, concentrate on getting a job. Second, work out so for the next few months you'll be tired enough to get some sleep instead of staying up and replaying everything in mind. Third, don't have contact with your ex wife unless it's getting to talk to your kid. Fourth, if you can prove she is selling, find a way to get your child back.

It may rough, but remember you aren't the bad guy because you didn't divorce her and start all this crap. You need to finish it though because your child is going to be in a bad place if she keeps him.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely a short time, that is up to you.

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

~The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask~

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely a short time, that is up to you.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I you sound just like my friend who went through the same thing about 6 years ago.

You really need to focus on getting this **** out of your life as much as humanely possible. Focus on getting a job, and focus on getting out of your parents house. You need to get back on track.

Oh and always use a condom even if you are married and really in love with the girl.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
nismo-4 said:

Nintendo, is seriously the sh%#.