"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

My ex-oneitis

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Newbie01
I'd like to know the same thing. It's obvious HBX is the rating but wtf is Oneitis?
LOL go read the friggen bible newbie. your names quite appropriate
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Newbie01

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
I have been reading through it but haven't seen anything about what a lot of the acronyms mean (only a few of them).
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
One-itis is basically when you get infatuated with one girl and feel that she's the only girl for you and no other girl will ever satisfy you. Correct me if I missed anything guys.
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by becker
The question is, should I ever bring this HB10 with me to see this girl? I'd personally like to do it only to see what her reaction would be.
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WORRYING ABOUT YOUR EX FOR???

TAP THAT HB-10!!!
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
Good point, and don't worry, I'm working on it everyday. This girl is extremely hot, but has some serious issues. Not the type of girl I normally date, so I'm being a little cautious. She's imperfect in that physically, she's one of the hottest girls I've ever seen, but she has a broken home life, an ex-BF that is trying to get her to take him back, and another guy who is all over her.

Not easy chasing these super-hot women, because they are never left alone.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by Newbie01
I'd like to know the same thing. It's obvious HBX is the rating but wtf is Oneitis?
Oneitis = One-itis...

Falling for ONE person. Being an AFC by being infatuated by ONE chick. That is the disease known as one-itis...

PS: Read the Bible!
 
Top