"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

My ex is gone forever

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
My ex-girlfriend of a year that I broke up with that was truly my first love is dead. She has taken drugs before and looking at the obituaries it really didn't say how she died which tells me right there that she might of went back to drugs.

My whole Dj'ing life changed just in that one day I left the funeral yesturday. My heart is truly hurting right now.

Has anyone ever gone through something like this?

Its amazing you go wake up in the morning and you don't know what can happen, you can be eating breakfast and all the sudden one phone call later your life changes.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Yeah, my dad comitted suicide a couple of weeks ago.

Life is a real wierd thing, u can establish relationships for years and years, then in one second it is gone. No goodbyes, no nothing. Hard to understand and grasp, u just gotta keep living your life. The show must go on! Keep your head up mate!
 

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
wow i'm sorry to hear that. Losing a loved one is never easy...keep your head up man time heals everyting
 

Kidquick

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
3
Age
49
My condolences Red, I can hardly imagine what your going through right now - makes you think about things in your life that you always taken for granted...unfortunately once that realization comes it's often to late. Keep your head up. :(
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Oh man.... :(



I'm sorry about your loss, dude. Please be brave, and hang in there. I'm even inspired by how you're still going on despite your loss.





Clooney, I also offer my sincerest condolences.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

RabidDog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Knox, Tenn.
My one true love might as well be dead to me, as she's married and probably happy. I just got there at the wrong time frame. :(

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.. and yes my dad's death taught me that life is never stable, so enjoy and live it while you can. :(
 

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Winter Park, FL USA
Damn, Rabid. Sorry about your loss dude.

In fact, sorry to all your losses!
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
sorry to hear about it:(
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Red and Clooney, my condolences to you both. Losing someone you were close to hurts. I can't even imagine how bad it must feel, I am lucky to have not yet lost someone close. Just thinking about losing someone close to me is bad enough.

Godspeed, you two.
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Thanks, it means alot.

I guess the shock has wore off of me. Its just when I first heard the news my immediate reaction was pure shock. Especially of what happened which I really don't want to inclose.

I went over the the casket and put my hand on it so I know she heard me so I'm cool. Just gotta look forward.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top