Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MY ex-girlfriend was making out with another guy.

goodguy34

Banned
Reaction score
I dated this girl briefly. It was intense affair. Lasted about 2 months. We were very attracted to each other. Then we got into a huge fight over the games and me being accused of being a player and me not trusting her and vice versa. So it ended. After we broke up moved on with my life and I posted photos of girls I had gone out with and she called me out. She got jealous when I posted them.

Anyway, since that time we were over. After we were broken up not all contact was lost. She would show up at my job and email me and call me. Then she would blow me off and treat me like crap and gave me false hope for a realationship with her again. Finally i sent her a nasty email after she came to my job and totally ignored me. I told her "she looked worn out---have a nice life." I did this out of hurt. Thats was last time I had words with her.

Anyway i saw her the next month with her new boyfriend at a party and she saw me and walked away very fast. She didnt blink an eye. It hurt alot. I still hadn't gotten over her.

Then fast forward a few months.

Then finally the worst finally happened. I predicted this to happen sooner or later.
I was hanging out at this club last night by myself. My exgirlfriend comes in with her new boyfriend. She walks in front of me and I didnt recognize her. Then she goes and says something to the DJ to ask to play a song and then turns around and she looks back at me (twice) as she is walking away. She acknowledges my presence. I didnt recognize her. Then I start talking to this girl next to me and my exgirl is standing 10 feet behind me with her new boyfriend. She is watching me. I leave to walk around the club and i asked this other girl to dance. When i get on the dancefloor---I look over and see my exgirlfriend seductively kissing her new boyfriend. She has her tongue down his throat she is all over him! I almost lost my mind. But I kept my cool and started dancing with my new girl within 5 feet from my ex while she is slobbering all over her new boytoy. After 5 minutes,I left the dancefloor. Why would my exgirlfriend do that to me? Does she hate me enough?Is she making me jealous? Why the "kissing" show? Maybe she didnt see me...bu I think she did since I was dancing only a few feet from her.

All i know is...is that i kept my cool and was kissing this other girls neck in right next to her...then i walked off the dancefloor with the other girl and left the club. I felt hurt but also felt good because I didnt let my exgirlfriend punk me! Thank god i had a girl with me on the dancefloor. My ex is a b*tch to be doing that to me! Women are evil! I really had feelings for this girl and had hard time letting her go. Now i am ignoring her and I notice she is starting to get curious because she cant yank my emotional chains anymore.
I nexted her a long time ago..and dated many other women after her.....but i have a hard time letting her go for some reason. Any advice?
Why did she do that to me?

Brad

Anniqueginsky

Reaction score
Dude this looks like another oneitis. Its a high time you move on. Being a don juan is the state of mind and you have allowed this chick to take advantage of your emotional weakness to cause you hurt. First you shouldn't have gone that low to send her nasty mails. This was degrading your self and the chick smelled this and saw that she had dragged you down to her level and what... she is beating you at that level with exprience. Its a high time you get to the field and forget bout that B*tch. Stop wasting your energy mourning while there are better SHBs out there. Come on hit the field and show the lady the DJ in you. Good luck

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she making me jealous?
That's precisely what she's doing, and it's working. Most women are able to keep to themselves when they go through a breakup, but a few will try to get revenge on the guy who hurt their feelings. I've been through this 5hit before, but since I never felt much for her anyway, it didn't get to me. You should've seen the tears streaming down her face when she realized that her "revenge" wasn't working.

If it seems like she's showing up at your regular hangouts to play her revenge out, you might want to change your venues while you get over her. If she can't find you, she won't be able to get "revenge" on you.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I felt hurt but also felt good because I didnt let my exgirlfriend punk me!

She is trying to make you jealous, and yes it is working, but she does not know that, because you did the right thing and kept control of yourself. Well done.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF dude, did you want the guy yourself? Look, there are women out there willing to meet you for a possible relationship but you won't let them because you're obsessing over your ex who has obviously moved on. The sad thing is that even though you aren't together she still has a hold on you. Don't allow her to have any control over you.

Lucas718

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's your EX. Why do you care what she does? Live your life and stop letting every little thing she does bother you. She's not your problem anymore.

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. She's totally enjoying holding on to your emotions. If I were her and notice that you are so SO affected by what i did with my ex BF. My Ego would be soo SOO Satisfied looking at your poor dear face. Like that? Nope. Be angry, move on. We guys are helping you.

Tell you what. Do this. Use your Oneitis as a weapon. Hit the gyms, self improve. Be the man all girls will die for. Be charming. And when she starts seeing you being occupied by more "quality" women. She will feel the "Revenge" that you have done on her.

Its only when you move on with a high value than your old wimpish self (with more plates on your hand), the best 'revenge' is given upon her.

Cheers my friend

Vel

Oh Ps. Never take her back as a LTR even if you succeed.

goodguy34

Banned
Reaction score
Kissing someone passionately doesnt mean she has moved on

Yes, I am in denial. She has moved on--at least physically.

I had romantically kissed and had sex with many women after our breakup but it didnt mean a thing with these other women because I still had feelings for my ex-girlfriend. I went out and had sex because my exgirlfriend was playing mind games with me. She wanted me--then she didnt want me--she wanted me--then she didnt want me. I was getting mixed signals all the time. Then she would show up at my job and then completely ignore me when she walked by. Then she would call and not leave voice messages. Then she would send me emails asking me why I had ex girls on my profiles. She played me.
So I showed her that I did move on---at least physically.Women are b*tches because they set a price tag on men. If they find someone who is better looking or makes more money or has a btter house or car---they will drop their current boyfriends in a heartbeat. I know this to be true because I have been with married women and engaged women either because I had made more money or was funny or was more sexy. Various reasons. The point is women are always looking for something better. This is why I am a player. I DONT TRUST WOMEN AND I NEVER WILL. So whats the point in dating seriously?

The lesson I learned is this.

People dont really get over exes if their is a deep bond involved. Yes, we do move on and convince ourselves we have moved on. But we really dont. I could run into an exgirlfriend who I havent seen in 20 years and I would guarantee their would still be an "attraction" for her in some way. An "ex" is just a word..it has nothing to do with your true emotions. I have seen guys go ballisitic when seeing their ex-wives with another man. Even though they were exes these men still had feelings for them! Ironic.

The reason I am a "player" is because women make me this way. I dont like getting hurt or rejected. So I date an array of women and am confident and act like I dont care until I find someone i really like a lot. Then when I start liking a girl and we start dating seriously---9 out of 10 times she senses it and then she pulls out her love and I get rejected. Then I see that same girl with another guy a month later and it hurts like hell because she is showing me THAT I AM NOT MAN ENOUGH FOR HER. I dont like going through that pain.

My ex saw me at that club and she purposely wanted to hurt me by kissing her man in front of me. It doesnt neccesarily mean she has moved on---maybe physically--maybe not emotionally....it means she wants to hurt me, otherwise she wouldnt be hanging out everyday on a dating website. I would have never done that to any of my ex girlfriends because I would not care to hurt them. ITS SICK BEAHAVIOR. I'm lucky enough to have kept my cool when around her, not showing her any signs of weakness, no attention, and to be seen with other women. But eventually she will start emailing me and calling me because I am ignoring her. It happens all the time. Attractive women are like that. They want a challenge. When no challenge they move on.
I liked this girl a lot and I opened my heart to her and she rejected me cruelly. Not just rejected me, but it did maliciously. Its funny that some guys would commit suicide over an exgirl. To me thats WEAK. I am totally the opposite. I would kill the exgirl before I took my own life anyday. Women will push a man to the edge sometimes. In order to keep your self esteem in tact---you either completely ignore her and date others or completely pulverize her. There is no other option.

I hope you guys dont go through what I did. Seeing an exgirl literally have mouth sex in front of you. It blows you away. By the way I went home that night thinking about how lucky that guy was that he was going to have sex with my ex. Piss on her.

goodguy34

Banned
Reaction score
Mighty

Isnt that the truth---A girl can have a man anytime she wants. That just cured me. Thanks man.

At least I know that when I have a girlfriend It will never be forever because women will wander and cheat. Its in their nature. So if my exgirl wants to kiss or have sex with another guy. Let her.

I will just have to develop a thick shell around me and not take this stuff so seriously because in the end we go into that coffin alone. Dont get dependent on no one because with a woman you dont know where she has been or what she has done. NEVER TRUST A WOMAN.

ZenJuan

Reaction score
I simpathize with you bro. You can be a DJ but it does not mean that you have no feelings. As a matter of fact it seems that there is a lot of fire between you two. Unfortunatelly women like this are naturals at manipulating. They need a very strong alpha male to club them and keep them in place. But who needs the aggravation. Having said that I would rather fly close to the sun and push the limits than pursue the boring hoes. But that's me, maybe I am suicidal.
The fear of the unknown, the jelousy, the betrayal..she has it all..

goodguy34

Banned
Reaction score
ZENjuan i need help

What can I do? I want her back in my life. Im tired of nexting girls. All i do is next girls. THis don juan stuff is what started these stupid games!

All i ever wanted to do was love her. Not act all macho and in control and act liek nothing bothers me. Thats BS.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Karmas' Law #1

KARMAS' LAW #1 :

The most expedient way to get over an attachment to a slice of pvssy is to find yourself some brand new pvssy.

You need to learn to let go. You want love get a dog. Get a hobby ( chronic masturbation is not considered a hobby).

Find more poon. Visit places where women are abundant and plentiful. Concerts, Dog parks, bookstores, coffee shops . . .

Get off your ass and murder that defeatist b!tch living in your head.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GoodGuy your problem is the clash between some of your personal beliefs and reality. Why did you select the name GoodGuy? There is always a reason. Because you are obsessed with seeing yourself that way.

You resent the self discipline required to be a DJ. You feel that it is taking you away from your self image of a good guy. You need to ask yourself exactly what it is that makes someone a good guy.

There you were with your mouth on some new girl complaining about your ex kissing her new boyfriend. You'll find that one girl's tongue is a lot like the next one. In return for that tongue down your throat you wanted to give up your dignity and take sh*t from your ex for life perhaps?

Then you come here crying like a boy who has had his lollypop taken away. Go to the sweet shop and grab a handful of treats, instead of blubbering.

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goodguy34 said:
Isnt that the truth---A girl can have a man anytime she wants. That just cured me. Thanks man.

At least I know that when I have a girlfriend It will never be forever because women will wander and cheat. Its in their nature. So if my exgirl wants to kiss or have sex with another guy. Let her.

I will just have to develop a thick shell around me and not take this stuff so seriously because in the end we go into that coffin alone. Dont get dependent on no one because with a woman you dont know where she has been or what she has done. NEVER TRUST A WOMAN.
Exactly man. Each girl even in relationship meets lots of guy, they just come to her. And any time she wants too/feel depress.ed bored she has like 10 people she can date. Thats ****. I also dont trust women at all. Coz everything ends. Atm i just quit my really long relatio.. Almost marriage. So i **** this crap. I also myslef dated many girls who got bfs. Im even goin to do so in few hours..

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with Lucas on this one. I thought she was your ex?

Number one problem on this site: Wondering, strategizing, and hanging on to the EX.

If she's your EX why do you care what she does? Move on.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo you suck :) His words seemed to familiar so I did a search about 15 minutes ago and I just finished reading that same old thread. You beat me to it, arghh!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see all, I know all.

goodguy34

Banned
Reaction score
thanks lucas

Yea lucas and mighty. She is an ex. I am moving on. I cant expect her to live like a hermit and not have any fun, right?

I just realized something. She is trying to get a "reaction" out of me-----and its not working. At least im not showing that with with her. After her kissing show the other night she has been logging on to this "online dating site" lately and adding more men to her favorites list. She prolly thinks I look at her profile and shes hoping that I will jealous and chase after her since she didnt get a reaction out of me the other night. She is losing control.

I feel better and speaking of fun..im going to go out and spin some plates.

:rockon: