Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Ex Girl just came over

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn what a day. My ex called me and said she was coming over to drop off the $120 she owed me from her cell phone. I had dropped off her stuff at her moms place yesterday and had asked her to tell my ex to pay up. To my surprise she came over the next day with the money.

You know what though... it was so hard to see her again. It was the first time I saw her since we broke up. You know that feeling when you both are trying to act like everything is great and peachy in your life and you're doing fine without each other. Well I hate that damn feeling and that's what was going on here. I really wish I didn't see her. It was hard for me to handle this situiation after only 3 weeks apart. Now I feel like I am starting all over again with moving on.

Damn this sucks.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you really do have to cut off all contact for a good period of time. Seeing her at all just extends the time it takes to get over it.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I had done that. I saw her mom once to drop her crap off. She wasn't even there. She wanted to come over herself. And when she did she was a cold b**ch. BUt what do you expect? In some ways it doesn't seem real to me. We had dated for 21/2 years and now it's over like THAT. I feel like I wasted my time with a girl I had hoped to have a future with... but as it turns out I have nothing to look forward to. THat is the hardest part.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Industry
but as it turns out I have nothing to look forward to. THat is the hardest part.

WRONG!!!!

You have the whole world to look forward to.:)

I went thru this exact same sh*t a few months back.

You say you're "starting over" again with your moving on. Man its only been weeks. Wait till its been months or years and you see her then and still get those feelings. Wait till you find out she's with someone else. That is tough. However the fact that you are here is a good step in the right direction and hopefully that won't happen to you.

My advice: Start going on dates or even just some friendly flirting will make you see that there is a whole world of women out there. Your ex will start to look less "special" and you'll see good things in other chicks that your ex never had.

I've done this and it help tons. I found a new girl that I've been spending time with. Better than my ex in many ways. That being said I still miss the ex from time to time.

Oh yeah, when you do see her again do exactly what you did before. Everything is just peachy and you're happy as a clam. I made the mistake of letting her know I was hurting and I've regretted it ever since.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean that line like "I have nothing to look forward to with her." I'll be ok I just need to move on. i still have to see her tomorrow to switch the cell phone from my name to hers but after that i'll be in the clear.

lates

LuckyMonkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys do when you see your EX?

I just saw my EX at my friend's sister wedding and the only word that I said to her the whole day was "HI".
I totally ignored her the rest of the day. (was that a good or a bad move on my part?)

During the dinner...I went with a HOT friend as my date and had a lot of fun till the end of the night. (I placed her in the friend zone while I was dating my ex)

What would you guys do if you see your EX again?

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say hello politely and carry on. Don't stop to chat or anything. If she wants to talk, she'll let you know and you can decide what to do from there on out.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep it light and friendly with the exes. With zero contact outside of circumstance.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hang in there Industry. Yeah, what Slick said.

I am there too and some days are better than others but no contact and no talking about her at all, out of site out of mind. If I can do this you sure can but it won't happen overnight.

And well, some people will always stay with us, forever. A friend of mine reminded me to try and look at the good side of the person and be thankful for the lessons they taught you or the love they did give you.. blah blah blah blah.. you get the idea.

But mostly, look forward to getting a new finer model.. In your case, some HOT ASS DUDE AND LOTS OF IT!!:)

Seriously, tho.... who knows what tomorrow will bring and in a way getting back out there gives you options. Everything happens for a reason.

(((Hugs))) Tamales

PS This does suck!Sucks eggs.Stay strong.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of sight, out of mind.

Don't think about them, find stuff to do or a new hottie to focus your attention on, whatever negative emotion your experiencing can't exist without the appropriate thought trigger, so if you don't think about your ex you can't feel sad... cos you're not really sad, you just think you are!!! You choose to be!!!

Big difference between thought created emotions and actual realtime feelings but I'll get into that some other time.

MisterAl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote these words down a while ago after a recent bad ex-girlfriend experience. I thought we had broken up as friends last year, but she flipped her lid and gave me a hard time when she realized I was dating new people. She had been dating others for months anyway...yes, very hypocritical.

Say these words to yourself often:

There isn't a goddam thing in the world I will ever gain by hanging around with my ex-girlfriend. And I have my whole world to lose.

The past is gone and the future can only be as bright as I allow it to be by making room in my heart for everything that is new, good and exciting.

MisterAl

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, my ex came over a few hours ago telling my parents I need a curfew while I was out. Ain't that crap?

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GFTOW!!!!!

Go F*ck ten other women!!

Then she will just be another memory.

TS

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MisterAl
Say these words to yourself often:

There isn't a goddam thing in the world I will ever gain by hanging around with my ex-girlfriend. And I have my whole world to lose.

The past is gone and the future can only be as bright as I allow it to be by making room in my heart for everything that is new, good and exciting.

MisterAl
Excellent advice MisterAl

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thissucks003
GFTOW!!!!!

Go F*ck ten other women!!

Then she will just be another memory.

TS
Good advice, that's what I've just done (well, 5) thanks to this site.

We set ground rules when we split cos we were being sensible and friendly - no text (SMS) or emails to each other (cos they're too easy to reply to) - only written letters or occasional phonecalls. This has worked very well, and I think that we will actually become friends over time (only 4 months yet, still working on it).

Osc.