Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My ex GF in front of my house right now!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been stalked four times (perhaps more if they were good enough stalkers).
Her next move will be to push your buttons. She wants a reaction (any attention is better than no attention)
Then... after she accepts that you aren't interested, she'll feel the need to regain her pride. Expect further drama and unkind situations (one of these keyed my car) .

If you think it's serious, file a restraining order. It's been years since I've encountered your situation, but with the climate *these days* you need all the evidence and protection on your side.
Thats really a crazy situation! Gonna do that... If she comes back here I will gonna find something to protect me legally.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hire someone to get video or pictures of her doing this. In fact, go into the cop shop and ask them who they recommend....let the cops show concern for you, not her. She must know you're alone with no buddies or family. This situation sucks. She's abusive and a criminal at this point. Kind of worried for you, maybe contact a lawyer before the cops?
Thanks man!

Really bad man :/... I hope she wont do anything, but im bit affraid.

I have a friend that is a lawyer, gonna talk to him and look for some suggestions.

Btw, just heard that she was on street today with her mother... She seemed happy and not feeling bad at all as my friend told me.

I think this is purely drama queen or emotional blackmail. Just acting when she tries to talk with me.

Women can be fcking crazy haha

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very serious red flag.

DONT LET HER BACK INTO YOUR LIFE FOR ANY REASON.
Never gonna allow that again. I can see now that im alone and my mind is getting clear that all those situations are pure manipulation.

In the end, she is just acting. Dont think she is really sad about me leaving her... The only thing she can be sad is that she lost her provider (money, attention, etc...)

So glad im out of it!!

Thanks for all your support man!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send her @EyeOnThePrize ‘s text via messenger and see what happens. If she doesn‘t back off you have evidence of you trying to solve the situation without confrontation
That's what I tried, but as wifehunter said, there is no way to have a properly conversation with someone that doesnt want it.

She didnt came back here untill now... Hope it doesnt happen again!

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This women ?

If so, dont hold back on you boundries and dont give in one bit, she seems like a very dangerous women to me.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This women ?

If so, dont hold back on you boundries and dont give in one bit, she seems like a very dangerous women to me.
This one! I had a hard time to broke up... Had to do it carefully.

Since our last conversation I was already alone and getting out of this relationship.

But man, she is really good to manipulate. Thats why I know there was some other weird stuffs happening.

For my own sake I will never allow that women to be around me again!

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said something similar to that. Its really the best way to talk to someone in that case.

The only problem is that she doesnt care about having a proper conversation or respecting my decision.
It's the last thing you have to say. Now just ghost.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the last thing you have to say. Now just ghost.
Yes! I'm doing that and hoping she won't come here those nexts days.

If my assumptions are right... That would be the worst and more dangerous kind of girl to date.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a buddy who can go with you, in case of escalation?
Hey man,

It wasn't necessary... I just wait some hours until she gave up staying here. Now she is not caming here anymore, so I think she realized that there is no way back!

Got freaked out that day! hahah