“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

My Ex Contacted Me

Lost Cause

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Newport Beach
I can hear what everyone here is saying and I agree with everyone to an extent. This has just been a curiosity of mine.. nothing more. If anything, I feel even more cold towards her than I did before. After all, she did screw me over in time of need and now is calling for something... and I'm not sure what. She always had a hidden agenda and I'm sure this time isn't any different.

But she was a girl I dated for 3 years (19-22 yrs old). We matured together and that part of us I will always remember. But now she is useless to me. I've got a great girl I'm dating and I've moved on. I go to the gym 3 times a week now, I've got my band, I live on my own and I'm a successful entrepreneur. There is nothing she can offer me that I don't already have, so what's the point? It seems pointless to start a relationship over with a girl you already almost married. I'd rather do it with someone new and learn something different. There will always be those old hangups you had about each other... I don't care how long it's been (in my case, 6-7 months now). All the lies you told, the times you never called, the fights, the names you called each other. They will all come back around sooner or later, no matter how different you are now.

I've moved on... and I might still contact her to say Hi..... but when I do I'll make it clear that I've got a great girl and a better life without her.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top