Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my end journey in this game.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
been to the military, nothing so positive about.. few guys shoot them selves in the head.. they also take fckd up girls nowadays, which make men to act like snakes. Many guys, once good guys, dealing with post trauma, acting aggressively and can't find their place in normal society

You need to be very lucky to get into a place where you can trust the ppl around you, and as we know the army gives no fcks about your personal wishes
Military school. Very different from the actual military. Military high school which is structured and emphasizes how to comport oneself as a young man.

I will assume English is not your first language Jack and overlook the error of reading comprehension.

My son enters university in the fall and plans to study mechanical engineering while also doing ROTC so he will enter the military as a commissioned officer. We have a tradition of military service amongst the men in my family and he wishes to uphold that family tradition.

He knows not to be a snot nosed kid too and that often experience can be more valuable than rank. He’s learned from some crusty retired NCOs about that sort of thing while in military high school. My ex BF was also a high ranking NCO and the two of them had similar discussions.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent you always tell us how great of a role Model and masculine your father was but you also admit having tons of men in your life. It seems like you don't have a Problem with such a promiscuos history/Lifestyle.

This is not what those Kind of fathers would teach their daughters and they wouldn't be proud but ashamed of their daughters.

Why are you like that and how do you justify your Lifestyle? Do you want all women to live like that?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Military school. Very different from the actual military. Military high school which is structured and emphasizes how to comport oneself as a young man.

I will assume English is not your first language Jack and overlook the error of reading comprehension.

My son enters university in the fall and plans to study mechanical engineering while also doing ROTC so he will enter the military as a commissioned officer. We have a tradition of military service amongst the men in my family and he wishes to uphold that family tradition.

He knows not to be a snot nosed kid too and that often experience can be more valuable than rank. He’s learned from some crusty retired NCOs about that sort of thing while in military high school. My ex BF was also a high ranking NCO and the two of them had similar discussions.
You right I noticed the school after the replay.. Nevertheless women speaks about men stuff (like military) just makes it less sexy for men. If shes into this stuff this is a whole different story.. if guns turns you on I'm with you on this 100% cause I like guns myself, but I dont like women speaking about man having guns without knowing what a gun actually is.. and there are alot (not hinting you) who would propagandise this bs just out of pure stupidity and hate

Would add that as a young man a man just need to feel wanted by his parents.. doesnt matter what school he goes

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
@BeExcellent you always tell us how great of a role Model and masculine your father was but you also admit having tons of men in your life. It seems like you don't have a Problem with such a promiscuos history/Lifestyle.

This is not what those Kind of fathers would teach their daughters and they wouldn't be proud but ashamed of their daughters.

Why are you like that and how do you justify your Lifestyle? Do you want all women to live like that?
How many is many to turn ones father head on fire

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I was with my ex husband for 20 years and have been divorced about 6.5 years. Since my marriage I’ve been in 2 LTRs, one lasting 1.5 years, the other lasting 3 years. I didn’t lose my virginity until my 20s at university and that was a LTR which lasted 2 years..and after university I dated several LTRs before I met my husband. One lasted 5 years, the other 2 years and another a year.

So my history is one of LTRs. I get asked out all the time if I am not in a LTR and so I have been on plenty of dates.

But I don’t jump into bed quickly. It was 6 months of dating for example before I had sex with my ex husband and 6 months before I had sex with the first LTR after my divorce...and I didn’t date at all for the first year post divorce because I needed time to myself to get grounded and centered. I got asked out...I declined until I felt over the divorce and ready to consider other men.

So I do not have a promiscuous history.

I cringe actually when I hear you guys talk about women with double digit body counts before they hit 20. I cannot comprehend that for myself.

I don’t think promiscuity is good for either gender. It devalues people and dehumanizes people and that’s not good for anyone.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with my ex husband for 20 years and have been divorced about 6.5 years. Since my marriage I’ve been in 2 LTRs, one lasting 1.5 years, the other lasting 3 years. I didn’t lose my virginity until my 20s at university and that was a LTR which lasted 2 years..and after university I dated several LTRs before I met my husband. One lasted 5 years, the other 2 years and another a year.

So my history is one of LTRs. I get asked out all the time if I am not in a LTR and so I have been on plenty of dates.

But I don’t jump into bed quickly. It was 6 months of dating for example before I had sex with my ex husband and 6 months before I had sex with the first LTR after my divorce...and I didn’t date at all for the first year post divorce because I needed time to myself to get grounded and centered. I got asked out...I declined until I felt over the divorce and ready to consider other men.

I cringe actually when I hear you guys talk about women with double digit body counts before they hit 20. I cannot comprehend that for myself.

I don’t think promiscuity is good for either gender. It devalues people and dehumanizes people and that’s not good for anyone.
Treating folk as expensible resources is not good?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treating folk as expensible resources is not good?
Nope.

Men need to screen out gold diggers and women who are just after resources...

Women need to screen out players who are just after sex in the same way.

I’m always shaking my head at people who get into quid pro quo transactional “I’ll give you THIS if you’ll give me THAT” relationships...and then they wonder why the wheels come off the bus.

But most of the people who get into and stay in transactional relationships are shallow sorts in first place. Authenticity and being genuine was never their strong suit.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Nope.

Men need to screen out gold diggers and women who are just after resources...

Women need to screen out players who are just after sex in the same way.

I’m always shaking my head at people who get into quid pro quo transactional “I’ll give you THIS if you’ll give me THAT” relationships...and then they wonder why the wheels come off the bus.

But most of the people who get into and stay in transactional relationships are shallow sorts in first place. Authenticity and being genuine was never their strong suit.
All women are gold diggers to some extent. Either for their potential gold or what they already have. If a man is on his way to success but is broke as fvck she will love him. If a man is going nowhere and Is rich she will only use him. Again it all comes down to dominating your life and frame in life. No women loves a man unconditionally. If she says she does it's because he himself is unconditional to himself and stays true to his own ambitions and success.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are gold diggers to some extent. Either for their potential gold or what they already have. If a man is on his way to success but is broke as fvck she will love him. If a man is going nowhere and Is rich she will only use him. Again it all comes down to dominating your life and frame in life. No women loves a man unconditionally. If she says she does it's because he himself is unconditional to himself and stays true to his own ambitions and success.
Agree strongly with your last sentence. A man who loves himself and stays true to his ambitions and purpose will garner steadfast love & loyalty from a worthy woman.

But many men fail to attain this level of self determination, self love, and self assurance. Hence all the advice all over this forum to improve and evolve as a man for your own purpose.

As to women. Not ALL women are gold diggers. I am not now nor have I ever been. In fact I was the sole breadwinner and financial provider for my family for 10 years...whilst being pregnant and bearing 3 children over the course of that 10 years. My story of how things came to be that way is elsewhere on SS. Suffice to say my husband’s partnership in the nightclub soured and he didn’t cope well with that life obstacle. Instead of making cookies and memories as a mom I had to make bank as my ex husband simply vacated his leadership role in the marriage and I was not going to watch everything in our lives go down the tubes.

I did love my husband deeply but he refused to take responsibility for himself and his life and he became like a disgruntled teen and a responsibility added onto me. I married a man who portrayed himself as a solid man and appeared as a solid man but when life happened he curled up and stayed down. I gave him much patience and more than 10 years to recover and get up etc., but he never did. So...in time I lost respect for him and I left the marriage. If anything he took advantage of me...I provided a good comfortable lifestyle through my business endeavors and financial acumen. Nevertheless I never cheated, I was loyal and waited until a year after the divorce before entertaining offers to go out with other men.

I still support him financially in fact, and that benefits our children so it’s fine.

So I take issue with the ALL women are gold diggers statement. Perhaps many, but not all.

If banging new women every other day is your sexual strategy for now then enjoy yourself. No judgment here at all. But that isn’t end game.

End game is what you figure out to do once you realize banging indiscriminately is meaningless and the disillusionment sets in. And eventually it WILL set in.

At that point you’ll think about end game.

In the meantime carry on.

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
a woman will not die for her man
but a man will die for his woman

Billtx49

Reaction score
a woman will not die for her man
but a man will die for his woman
Very true.
The above mentioned quote is one to be kept in mind in the process of determining one’s investment level…

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree strongly with your last sentence. A man who loves himself and stays true to his ambitions and purpose will garner steadfast love & loyalty from a worthy woman.

But many men fail to attain this level of self determination, self love, and self assurance. Hence all the advice all over this forum to improve and evolve as a man for your own purpose.

As to women. Not ALL women are gold diggers. I am not now nor have I ever been. In fact I was the sole breadwinner and financial provider for my family for 10 years...whilst being pregnant and bearing 3 children over the course of that 10 years. My story of how things came to be that way is elsewhere on SS. Suffice to say my husband’s partnership in the nightclub soured and he didn’t cope well with that life obstacle. Instead of making cookies and memories as a mom I had to make bank as my ex husband simply vacated his leadership role in the marriage and I was not going to watch everything in our lives go down the tubes.

I did love my husband deeply but he refused to take responsibility for himself and his life and he became like a disgruntled teen and a responsibility added onto me. I married a man who portrayed himself as a solid man and appeared as a solid man but when life happened he curled up and stayed down. I gave him much patience and more than 10 years to recover and get up etc., but he never did. So...in time I lost respect for him and I left the marriage. If anything he took advantage of me...I provided a good comfortable lifestyle through my business endeavors and financial acumen. Nevertheless I never cheated, I was loyal and waited until a year after the divorce before entertaining offers to go out with other men.

I still support him financially in fact, and that benefits our children so it’s fine.

So I take issue with the ALL women are gold diggers statement. Perhaps many, but not all.

If banging new women every other day is your sexual strategy for now then enjoy yourself. No judgment here at all. But that isn’t end game.

End game is what you figure out to do once you realize banging indiscriminately is meaningless and the disillusionment sets in. And eventually it WILL set in.

I relate to women way more this way and they like me this way. Treating them like a

Like I said. I went from loving women to hating them. I think the last step is me feeling neutral and accepting their nature. I used to love women because I thought they did genuinely care for me. And they did. Until I lost it all. And they just laughed and left me on my ass. Now that I have it all again they are all over me. Relationships are all about status. ALL relationships are like that. We are reptiles first, than mammals, than spiritual beings. Importance of all relationships (whether you like it or not. Accept it or suffer.)

Status>community and shared history>shared humanity.