Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my end journey in this game.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm calling BS on this

You think the average woman is gonna let you spit in her mouth? Get real. What you've done is bagged a broken white girl who probably isn't even a 5 but being an Asian male it's like you've won the lottery

"Looks don't matter" lol. Troll harder
guarantee ive ****ed hotter white girls than you. I get hate from all my white "friends" because its not "supposed" to happen. Just showing the power of frame and dominance that overrules everything. Stay mad beta boy.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you be treating women the same way if women these days weren't brainwashed so much by third wave feminism? Say if you were a man living in a culture were chastity and femininity is promoted and being a Good mother is praised, would you be acting the same way? Just wondering.
yes because thats how nature intended it.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP some things I’d like to know about:

1) I don’t believe cold approach is the main way you get/got women, I think it’s something else. What exactly do you do to get laid? Like what is the main avenue you use to get women?

2) Of the women who cheated, do you think they’d do so if their man was a redpilled alpha type? Even if he was always on top of his game and she never caught him slipping—would she still cheat on him?

3) How important is culture? Say an Indian Hindu or a Muslim chick—how many of these girls have you banged? And how often do these girls cheat on their men?

4) How many of those 10s have you gotten? It’s easy to pull whales and uggos, but those IG fitness models are hard to come across, much less pull.

5) What’s your lay count overall?

6) Why do women still get hurt & upset when men cheat on them despite not actually loving us? Even if it’s with a guy who isn’t top notch, they still might shed some tears and cry about it. Why is that? It’s something that I’ve always found quite perplexing to say the least, and it never made sense to me. What are your thoughts?
Ive gotten with multiple instagram models. Those that are sponsored by gym shark and top top supplement companies.

1) Ive gotten most women by cold approach. Funny enough by cold approaching this much you realize how connected people are so more girls come. Ive gotten laid the most by fvcking a girl, the girl telling her friends about me, and they trying to game me. Then it just expands.

2) Nah. If its a true alpha I respect him too much to do that to his girl though I can, i just choose not to. Most girls that you want ALL have boyfriends but is typically a beta cuck because its a nice safety net. Like a man wanting a successful business working on his own time but has that cushy safety job he can always go back to. Why not have that job to fall back on? Guy always gives the girl validation and attention (most girls are NOT emotionally self sufficient. They dont exist without other people).

3) What do you mean? Banged a lot of middle eastern girls because they look so exotic. All women respond to the same things. Culture and societal rules were designed by MEN. Women just follow but ultimately are ruled over by the rules of nature.

4. Once you get the click every women is simply the same. You treat the "10" like the "7". I like 7's over objective 10s sometimes due to my nature. I can get that classy 9 but sometimes i just want to **** that slightly chubby 7 who just has such a fvckable body. But treat every girl the same. They are girls. Yes they may look better but they are still as insecure as that 6. Trust me on this. In fact they are more insecure as they KNOW they are attractive so if you treat them like they are just another girl they will feel threatened and will fvck you to get validation.

5) lost count at around 200

6) They cant control their emotions. They just want to "feel" sad. They arent really hurt. Some may be but any guy experienced with women, hell any guy in general who has gotten a girlfriend, knows how fast girls get over break ups. The guy is usually the one distraught. Once a girl finds another guy BOOM emotions fixed and now she is his. Sad but it is what it is.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in the game for 7 years. Lost my virginity at 18 through cold approach. Heres what i've learned and i hope to learn more about women.

Women dont care for looks or money. They ONLY care about status and dominance. People say girls like looks because those that have status have a halo effect around them making them "look" better. People say girls like money because usually (not always) those with money have status and dominance.

I have been fit and strong but if my behavior is beta and submissive girls HATE me. I have been average but if i act like the boss in the enviornment the hottest girls will go after me.

I am asian by the way so there is a stigma that asians cant get attractive white girls. Hogwash. However i will tell you where this comes from. If your stuck in the matrix as me you wont get an attractive white girl (unless she has a asian fetish which some white girls do). However, if you break out of the matrix those lip injected ass implants bombshell los angeles blonde girl thats a 10 will eye you down like a piece of meat. This is true for everyone. This is why there is no excuse in "game". You can get as hot of a girl you want. No. Excuse. its all about dominance, frame, and status. Anyone telling you otherwise is a pvssy who isnt a masculine man.

Now i said looks and money dont matter but if you arent striving towards those things as well (gym and making money) you probably dont have status because those with status achieve those things naturally.

Girls are by what most men consider, evil. They are manipulative, lying, wishy washy, unloyal, and basically children. You cant change my mind about this. I have seen too much. They will ONLY love you when your at the top and have everyting (or striving to get everything) but if you lose your ambition she WILL cheat on you. SHE WILL CHEAT ON YOU. if you feel down on yourself, depressed, and feeling like your life is going no where, im sorry bud, your girl is not there to support you. She may for a little bit but then she will see the loser that you are and move to another guy. Nature is ruthless like that. You think other species care if their mating partner is "down in the dumps"? **** NO. They will go to the BEST mating partner they can get.

I started off being scared of women, to being comfortable with women, to loving and liking intimacy with women, to downright hating women. Want to know the scary part? I am getting laid more NOW that i hate women than love them. I call them out on their sh1tty behavior and they love it. I call her a dirty slvt and spit in her mouth and she loves it. Deep down it feels right to treat women this way.

I know i sound like a crazy mysognist but i have seen too much to go back to the blue pill. Every women is the same. I have yet to meet a women who doesnt act as nature intended her too. Everytime I act like a girl is different i get burned. Learn from my mistakes.
Looks matter.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive gotten with multiple instagram models. Those that are sponsored by gym shark and top top supplement companies.

1) Ive gotten most women by cold approach. Funny enough by cold approaching this much you realize how connected people are so more girls come. Ive gotten laid the most by fvcking a girl, the girl telling her friends about me, and they trying to game me. Then it just expands.

2) Nah. If its a true alpha I respect him too much to do that to his girl though I can, i just choose not to. Most girls that you want ALL have boyfriends but is typically a beta cuck because its a nice safety net. Like a man wanting a successful business working on his own time but has that cushy safety job he can always go back to. Why not have that job to fall back on? Guy always gives the girl validation and attention (most girls are NOT emotionally self sufficient. They dont exist without other people).

3) What do you mean? Banged a lot of middle eastern girls because they look so exotic. All women respond to the same things. Culture and societal rules were designed by MEN. Women just follow but ultimately are ruled over by the rules of nature.

4. Once you get the click every women is simply the same. You treat the "10" like the "7". I like 7's over objective 10s sometimes due to my nature. I can get that classy 9 but sometimes i just want to **** that slightly chubby 7 who just has such a fvckable body. But treat every girl the same. They are girls. Yes they may look better but they are still as insecure as that 6. Trust me on this. In fact they are more insecure as they KNOW they are attractive so if you treat them like they are just another girl they will feel threatened and will fvck you to get validation.

5) lost count at around 200

6) They cant control their emotions. They just want to "feel" sad. They arent really hurt. Some may be but any guy experienced with women, hell any guy in general who has gotten a girlfriend, knows how fast girls get over break ups. The guy is usually the one distraught. Once a girl finds another guy BOOM emotions fixed and now she is his. Sad but it is what it is.
Yeah bro I’m sorry but this just doesn’t seem right. The way you write is like some sort of faux alpha bro-type who’s intentionally trying to talk like a douchebag not because he is one, but just to get people to believe him lol. Probably studied/been around the manosphere for a bit too so you share some lesser known ‘secret’ tips that you only frame as uncommon knowledge when in reality it’s newby advice to the dudes who’ve been around for long enough i.e. “girl’s talk”, “all women will cheat on their man if you’re alpha enough”, “AWALT & morals are for men, not women”, “all women are insecure inside no matter how hot they are”, “women don’t love, why else do you think they move on so quickly from breakups”, etc.

Like c’mon dude, you banged tons of Instagram models and fit chicks who worked for the most well-known companies in the fitness industry via cold approach? Firstly, those top tier models don’t actually have very much sex at all despite how hot they are. They’re too reclusive because they’re so focused on their image to the point where they just become one, and don’t really do much outside of that. Many don’t actually have any real friends irl either despite their online presence, and they are anything but receptive to socializing with others. Secondly, cold approach??? It’s 2020 dude. If you don’t have an in, then you’re not getting in. And you saying looks don’t matter is just the nail in the coffin for how we know that you don’t actually know wtf you’re talking about when it comes to cold approach too. Not to mention, a lay count of well over 200 in just 6 years (you said you lost your virginity at 18 and you’re 24 now)? You mean to tell me that you’ve been getting laid at least once every 10 days from a new girl for 6 years straight? Via cold approach?

Yeah sorry, I’m just not buying it. You just sound like you’re trying too hard bro and it comes off as weak, borderline desperate. Case in point: “What do you mean? Muslims and Hindus are just as ez to bang as whyte grrls. I don’t even know what you’re talking about I get laid so much hurr durr” (like, what?). And all this just for some brownie points? Lol
I'm calling BS on this

You think the average woman is gonna let you spit in her mouth? Get real. What you've done is bagged a broken white girl who probably isn't even a 5 but being an Asian male it's like you've won the lottery

"Looks don't matter" lol. Troll harder
Yeah same here, I knew smth was fishy when he first came but tried to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Nahhhh bruhhh, bullshit everywhere. It was fancy, well-polished bullshit. But, bullshit nonetheless. This guy’s a fraud.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks matter.
Yeah bro I’m sorry but this just doesn’t seem right. The way you write is like some sort of faux alpha bro-type who’s intentionally trying to talk like a douchebag not because he is one, but just to get people to believe him lol. Probably studied/been around the manosphere for a bit too so you share some lesser known ‘secret’ tips that you only frame as uncommon knowledge when in reality it’s newby advice to the dudes who’ve been around for long enough i.e. “girl’s talk”, “all women will cheat on their man if you’re alpha enough”, “AWALT & morals are for men, not women”, “all women are insecure inside no matter how hot they are”, “women don’t love, why else do you think they move on so quickly from breakups”, etc.

Like c’mon dude, you banged tons of Instagram models and fit chicks who worked for the most well-known companies in the fitness industry via cold approach? Firstly, those top tier models don’t actually have very much sex at all despite how hot they are. They’re too reclusive because they’re so focused on their image to the point where they just become one, and don’t really do much outside of that. Many don’t actually have any real friends irl either despite their online presence, and they are anything but receptive to socializing with others. Secondly, cold approach??? It’s 2020 dude. If you don’t have an in, then you’re not getting in. And you saying looks don’t matter is just the nail in the coffin for how we know that you don’t actually know wtf you’re talking about when it comes to cold approach too. Not to mention, a lay count of well over 200 in just 6 years (you said you lost your virginity at 18 and you’re 24 now)? You mean to tell me that you’ve been getting laid at least once every 10 days from a new girl for 6 years straight? Via cold approach?

Yeah sorry, I’m just not buying it. You just sound like you’re trying too hard bro and it comes off as weak, borderline desperate. Case in point: “What do you mean? Muslims and Hindus are just as ez to bang as whyte grrls. I don’t even know what you’re talking about I get laid so much hurr durr” (like, what?). And all this just for some brownie points? Lol

Yeah same here, I knew smth was fishy when he first came but tried to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Nahhhh bruhhh, bullshit everywhere. It was fancy, well-polished bullshit. But, bullshit nonetheless. This guy’s a fraud.
Believe what you want bro. Giving valuable information

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
You think such thing as men hating women exist? I think the opposite is true. Women are less care about what men thinks of them they more care about what other women, with higher status, thinks of them. They would use social tools to shame men to feel more valuable because the media made them to believe that men are the cause of all the problems in the world.. I also think this is a small amount of such women out there but they just using their mouth more so you hear them mostly when you open the web

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started off being scared of women, to being comfortable with women, to loving and liking intimacy with women, to downright hating women. Want to know the scary part? I am getting laid more NOW that i hate women than love them. I call them out on their sh1tty behavior and they love it. I call her a dirty slvt and spit in her mouth and she loves it. Deep down it feels right to treat women this way.
So you hate them and treat them like bitches?The ones who will stick around are -surprise - bitches. Fullfill your own prophecy.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That happened in my last LTR... She tried to get back the relationship until she went on Tinder (I saw her in there). Then she stopped.

Not putting anger on this, the relationship was not healthy and the best was to leave. But I just experienced that point a lot of times.

Last edited:

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that preselection is a real dynamic. Not implying that.
But i do notice @BeExcellent goes right for the age old "your a bitter man" femenist angle when confronted with confident men who know there beliefs are correct and state provable facts.
It is so predictable its hilarious.
Is it "bitter post wall femenist" trying to fix men?
Lisa Briton is on Twitter trying to help females come back to being feminine and honor masculinity as a women.

Shes not on a mens forum trying to teach men how to be more masculine. Maybe take note?
I've stopped taking women's opinion seriously when I saw how much they wanted me when I had everything and how even the girls I thought I had a genuine friendship with just left me when I lost it all and see how they came.begginf back when they saw I had everything again. Started laughing in their face and calling them stupid brainless slvts. And I mean it. Because all women are. They don't know how to respond because their Biology says ignore what he says just fvck him while their social conditioning says they should be mad. Why the fvck are women on this forum.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think such thing as men hating women exist? I think the opposite is true. Women are less care about what men thinks of them they more care about what other women, with higher status, thinks of them. They would use social tools to shame men to feel more valuable because the media made them to believe that men are the cause of all the problems in the world.. I also think this is a small amount of such women out there but they just using their mouth more so you hear them mostly when you open the web
We are living on a age that everyone get offended so easy. It's not only in genders, but everywhere.

If someone disagree, they might hate them. If someone say no, they might hate them. The feeling of rejection triggers such rage.

It's a fight for power, for reason... but what anyone can see is that this isn't taking us anywhere. Or maybe it will eventually... after all those crazy things happening in the World.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
We are living on a age that everyone get offended so easy. It's not only in genders, but everywhere.

If someone disagree, they might hate them. If someone say no, they might hate them. The feeling of rejection triggers such rage.

It's a fight for power, for reason... but what anyone can see is that this isn't taking us anywhere. Or maybe it will eventually... after all those crazy things happening in the World.
Wall-E..
Stupid film but I think it does predict the future pretty well lol.. obese ppl driving around in their flying carts living fictional drama

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh. Stringy can say whatever he pleases. I have a son who is a solid young man (thank you military school and solid masculine role models) and I love men & have always had great friendships and relationships with playboys and other rascals.

I date alpha men and understand them well and was raised by a very strong father figure etc.

My point in commenting on this thread is simply to ask what the end game for OP.

He doesn’t know. That’s Ok. He is getting laid on the regular, which is great...but that’s not “end game” per se.

End game happens AFTER you can get laid on demand and you realize it is meaningless after a while. All the men I know with ridiculous notch counts arrive at this conclusion after a while. Then they sort into one of the two types I described in my earlier post.

The group 1 guys end up pleased (and there are a number of group 1 guys who have been here and then eventually found a more meaningful interaction or even marriage after experiencing abundance with women)...

And the group 2 guys become bitter, angry and unstable. Perhaps abusive & dangerous.

I have an interest in seeing solid men develop. That benefits men, society, women, etc. There are too few real men around and few people had the benefit of a great father like I had.

So I’m here and I encourage men to be real solid men & leaders of their domain.

Not a feminist at all...and the men I go out with find me feminine and demure...but I’m not dating anybody here...

Everything is relative. Relative to the men I date I am naturally sweet and submissive as well as stimulating and so on. Relative to you guys I’m a woman sharing a perspective just as I do with my son & male friends.

The idea that I’m feminist or that I dislike men? That’s silly.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lisa Briton is on Twitter trying to help females come back to being feminine and honor masculinity as a women.
Okay no. Lisa Briton is a sweetheart compared to the other harpies on there, but she’s not exactly pro-masculinity, she’s just anti-misandry. Pro masculinity gets you in trouble lol.
Why the fvck are women on this forum.
So that assholes like me can call them out like I did you lol

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
thank you military school and solid masculine role models
been to the military, nothing so positive about.. few guys shoot them selves in the head.. they also take fckd up girls nowadays, which make men to act like snakes. Many guys, once good guys, dealing with post trauma, acting aggressively and can't find their place in normal society

You need to be very lucky to get into a place where you can trust the ppl around you, and as we know the army gives no fcks about your personal wishes