Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My DJ Progress Report...

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been goin' to SoSauve since November now. Then, I wasn't looking for a gf, and I'm still not. I'm a sort of quiet guy usually, mostly on AIM cuz I'm always too busy posting on message boards to do much chatting, but I've become quite proficient at ****y/funny and am slowly becoming the same with kino. Not a real radical group of personality changes here but two very important ones. I'm also not as shy as I used to be, just quiet when I have nothing to say. Thanks to the huge social networks that girls have (and I hung out with a group of 2 or 3 girls this summer), I have been meeting tons of girls, and as time goes on most of the new girls I meet end up falling in love with me, or at least "liking" me. I have never kissed a girl or had a GF, and up until Sat. night never been on a date. Not cuz of shyness... well, cuz of extreme AFC-ness and shyness in the past but recently cuz I just didn't want to date.

I went on my first date last night, however (a double date) with a girl who asked me to go on a date with her (well, asked through a friend at my HS, cuz she goes to a diff school in another city). Didn't kiss her though, cuz the date ended up being more of "hyperactive friends laughing about everything and eating delicious Chinese food" than anything else, but it was still extremely fun. My mom also made me cancel a bowling trip with another girl who is in love with me, saying "you can't go on 2 dates in one night!" She then said "I'm raising a Casanova!" Aside from the girl who asked me out and the girl who is in love with me (19 years old), there is also a girl who I just recently met who seems really eager to talk to me, who is in 8th grade (so I wouldn't date her for at least 3-4 years obviously, lol), an anonymous girl who told my female friend that she is obsessed with me but forbids said friend to tell who it is, a 6th grade girl who actually seems to like me, and other girls who show signs of it that my sister (7th grade but mature for her age, friend of the 8th and 6th graders previously mentioned) easily spots and always teases me about. Was also called "****y" by said girl who is in love with me, and who gave me a detailed explanation of why she was in love with me.

How is that? I like it so far.

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work

Good Work, sounds like your making a lot of progress. I got this 8th grade girl that looks like she is 15 or 16, that is interested in me but like you said it will be 3-4 years before she is eligible for dating.

Keep up the progess. But don't get to preoccupied with girls, my mistake and now I'm paying for it tonight and tommorow night, stupid school projects lol.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I won't. Still not looking for a GF or to date, unless I get asked on one again. I'm not looking for sex either because I'm staying a virgin 'til I'm married.

Reaction score
on most of the new girls I meet end up falling in love with me
I have never kissed a girl or had a GF, and up until Sat. night never been on a date
My mom also made me cancel a bowling trip with another girl who is in love with me
Aside from the girl who asked me out and the girl who is in love with me
there is also a girl who I just recently met who seems really eager to talk to me
an anonymous girl who told my female friend that she is obsessed with me
a 6th grade girl who actually seems to like me
Was also called "****y" by said girl who is in love with me, and who gave me a detailed explanation of why she was in love with me.
lol i just found this FANTASTICALLY funny! :D

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not the only one who found that hysterical, Ronny :D

Kids these days...:rolleyes: