"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

My DJ play...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
It's amazing how much this sh#t works.

Long story short.

I'd meet this girl in my local bar about a months ago. Of course she's hot, and she's from the UK like me (I now live in Los Angeles) - so we had quite a bit to talk about the first meeting.

Last FRiday she's back at the bar. She's getting hit on by a lot of the guys there, but I'm not paying attention to it at all.

Anyways, towards the end of the night she's talking behind my seat at the bar with her friend - so I use that as my key to make a move. I turn around start talking to her....

Anyway, she tells me she's going to get her drink and come back...

Close to closing I ask for her number - which she gives me on a napkin - and I say to her, "I can tell your a girl who likes to have fun.... You maybe dangerous to my health"

Which she says - "Then throw away my number"

So, I take the napkin scrunch it up and throw it onto the bar....

10 minutes later she's leaving with her GF - and as she get's up, she points to the napkin and says,

"Don't forget that"

My reply:

"You told me to throw it away, so I did" and I shrug my shoulders....

She picks it up and put's it into my pocket.....

It was awesome.

I can honestly say that would have never happened to the old me....
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
Could you pleaaaaase answer this?:

-Did you know all these things you said to her, or did they come up naturally?
 
Top