Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MY DATE: 23, Middle-Eastern, A Virgin, VERY Tomboyish, and ****y

PURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have known her for 2 months and we have become comfortable with eachother's presence. Any tips on how to keep the fire going? I am seeing other girls but I DEFINITELY prefer her over the other three.

Many Thanks!!! :cool:

Last edited:

johnnyboy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PURE
I have known her for 2 months and we have become comfortable with eachother's presence. Any tips on how to keep the fire going? I am seeing other girls but I DEFINIELY prefer her over the other three.

Many Thanks!!! :cool:
The Gunwitch Method should help you.

PURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not want to "get her in the sac." I want a relationship...I would say she is my soulmate but I know you guys would crucify me :D . Anyone?

johnnyboy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not want to "get her in the sac." I want a relationship...I would say she is my soulmate but I know you guys would crucify me :D . Anyone?
Don't you think that if she were in your sack, she'd be in a relationship with you? In fact, don't you think she'd love to have a relationship if you acted like a man instead of the nice guy you appear to want to be in front of her?

PURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by johnnyboy101
Don't you think that if she were in your sack, she'd be in a relationship with you? In fact, don't you think she'd love to have a relationship if you acted like a man instead of the nice guy you appear to want to be in front of her?
With her, I am only nice when it comes to sex. Because she is a virgin, I respect her more than the other women that I date.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think that the fire is going out?

You must be doing something right. Keep doing it.

Do not treat her differently because she's a virgin.

All the "rules" to keep her interested are all here and in the bible and have been discussed a million times. Haven't you been paying attention.

johnnyboy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster
Why do you think that the fire is going out?

You must be doing something right. Keep doing it.

Do not treat her differently because she's a virgin.

All the "rules" to keep her interested are all here and in the bible and have been discussed a million times. Haven't you been paying attention.
Exactly. The fact she is a virgin means you will have to make her feel sexual all the more. Don't try to "nice" her into bed.

Threaten to walk away if she does not play ball. You are in severe danger of getting "one-itis".

What's the betting that if she does not put out, there'll be posts from PURE asking "what can I do to make this girl get into bed with me?" in a few weeks, and then it will be all too late.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly how far have you gone with her?

You don't treat her any different than you would treat a non-virgin. The same way you don't treat a 10 as a goddess, you don't treat a virgin with kid gloves.

One thing I realized when I dated a 20 year old virgin was that she wasn't a virgin by accident. If I tried to let her dictate the pace, in a year, we would have still been holding hands. If anything I had to be more assertive, because there was no way she was ever going to initiate anything, and If I hesitated at all I would also have been shut down.

If you want to keep things interesting, you do something different. You create drama, you vary the patterns, you try new things.

PURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quick
Exactly how far have you gone with her?

You don't treat her any different than you would treat a non-virgin. The same way you don't treat a 10 as a goddess, you don't treat a virgin with kid gloves.

One thing I realized when I dated a 20 year old virgin was that she wasn't a virgin by accident. If I tried to let her dictate the pace, in a year, we would have still been holding hands. If anything I had to be more assertive, because there was no way she was ever going to initiate anything, and If I hesitated at all I would also have been shut down.

If you want to keep things interesting, you do something different. You create drama, you vary the patterns, you try new things.
Like...

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what you've done so far. If you want specific suggestions, you have to get specific with what you've done. What do you guys usually do? How often do you do it? How far sexually have you gone? How far do you want to go? How does she describe your relationship? How does she describe you?

PURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. We have known eachother for 7 1/2 weeks

2. We have been "comfortable" hanging out together for almost 4 weeks.

3. We have only held hands, hugged, and held eachother, etc., but this weekend I will make my move (kiss).

4. She is my best-friend's only sister (I believe he is OK with it.
However, I haven't talked to him about it).

5. She describes me as "My brother's best friend" or by name.

Because she is unlike any girl I have ever gone out with, I have come to my fellow DJs for help. I do want a long-term relationship with her. Please help!

Many Thanks! :cool:

johnnyboy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. We have known eachother for 7 1/2 weeks

2. We have been "comfortable" hanging out together for almost 4 weeks.

3. We have only held hands, hugged, and held eachother, etc., but this weekend I will make my move (kiss).

4. She is my best-friend's only sister (I believe he is OK with it.
However, I haven't talked to him about it).

5. She describes me as "My brother's best friend" or by name.

Because she is unlike any girl I have ever gone out with, I have come to my fellow DJs for help. I do want a long-term relationship with her. Please help!

Many Thanks! :cool:
I sincerely hope I am wrong, but it sounds like you may have strayed into LJBF territory,

PURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just hesitant? I know the DJ bible pretty well but this girl has blown my mind. She is NOT a 10 in other's eyes (maybe a 6 or 7). To me, she is a 10 (I like her...aura!). However, my friends believe that I can do 10 times better.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just hesitant? I know the DJ bible pretty well but this girl has blown my mind. She is NOT a 10 in other's eyes (maybe a 6 or 7). To me, she is a 10 (I like her...aura!). However, my friends believe that I can do 10 times better.
Either your an ignorant SOB, or your down right lying :D.

You want someone to tell you what you want? Then get the f*ck off this board, B*tch! We're here to give you the facts, why they happen how they happen, and how your completely f*cking this whole "good thing" of yours up.

"I know the DJ bible pretty well"

LIAR!!!!!! Have the sense to make up a GOOD lie instead of making something up so we all of a sudden "have to agree" with you.

Anyways, moving on...

7 1/2 weeks and you haven't even kissed? WHAT THE HELL are you afraid of? Virginity is something SHE CHOOSES to give up, IF SHE HAS SEX WITH YOU IT'S BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO, NOT BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH HER!

Get it through your chump-skull dude, being non-sexual, your basically a pet, a friend, a buddy. If your not friendzoned already you probably will be. Embrace what makes you a man. She's a virgin? GREAT! Maybe you'll be her first. Get it straight if you try to get touchy/feely/makeout/etc..., and push and push, it's not your pressure that makes her want to have sex, it's her own sex drive. Are you a MAN, or a LITTLE BOY?!

Go read the Bible, check out the Gunwitch method, check out fastseduction.com, read the articles on SoSuave.com. THEN (here's the trick) GO OUT AND PRACTICE THESE TECHNIQUES/SKILLS! Then you can HAVE your cake and EAT IT TOO (or maybe pie in this case :D).

The funny part is if you don't do this, your gonna find yourself putting this off, then saying "ok, now!", then you'll back out. You'll do this for so long, that while your busy over-obsessing about this chick, she'll be busy living her life, and figure: I waited for him long enough (if she even has any interest in you anymore).

You have 3 choices my friend:

1. Fvcking do something with her / about it that someone with interest in her would do. Don't do it like her goddamned girl-friend's would do, your not a woman, it's not your place to be feminine.

2. CUT YOUR LOSSES, MOVE ON. Find other people, have fun with it, practice these skills.

3. DO NOTHING, so you can dream of what has long past, may have been (even though you will still believe there's something there and continue to chase after it). All the while trying to find a way to make it work. Pray to your God, or try to sell your soul. Whatever, you'll just be very lonely for a very long time, slowly drowning yourself in a pool of your own self pity, while she goes and loses her virginity to a guy with balls (and tells you all about it).

Those are your choices. Choose wisely and you'll reap the rewards. I can't tell you which one is the right choice, some sound good some sound bad, but how can you really tell? I will tell you one thing though, if you choose poorly, get ready for a big, long learning experiance.

Last edited:

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Though I wouldn't have phrased things like Big-J, he's pretty much correct. There's a good chance that you've blown all chances. If you really knew the bible, you'd know that hanging around in friend territory for 2 months is a horrible way to get a girl to want you.

That said, you have to follow through on the kiss. If she's totally inexperienced with guys, you may not have blown it because she has no one to compare you to. You need to attempt to get this into the sexual zone as soon as possible, and find out if she's willing to go there with you.

All that stuff about her being special, and a soulmate, and the one, is exactly what the bible tells you not to think, for good reason. You start thinking you can and should treat her differently than you would treat a not special girl. Then you end up not getting her at all. The bible wasn't made for everyone BUT the special girl, it was made so you can attract the special girl and to give you the skills to get and keep her.

Plan of action: Ask her on a date. Go somewhere you guys haven't been before. Stop hanging out with her as just a friend. A good idea would be to ask her out, and then don't hang out with her or talk to her much until the date. Every time you see her from now on use kino. Go in for a kiss at the end of the date. The mystery is probably gone, but if she's feeling you at all, being unpredictable can get a spark going again. You can be her friend again later, but until you've established a sexual rapport, stop it. If you attempt to keep the same friend behaviors while asking her out, you'll likely fail. If you want her to see you in a new way, you have to act differently. And for goodness sake, stop thinking that you can attract her differently than you attract any other girl.

Last edited:

trevjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I hope you listen to the last few posts. You got advice that you could pay mucho $$ for somewhere else.
All I can add is 1. pullback a little and see if she comes running 2. don't act like her woman

PURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trevjr
Man I hope you listen to the last few posts. You got advice that you could pay mucho $$ for somewhere else.
All I can add is 1. pullback a little and see if she comes running 2. don't act like her woman
Thanks everyone! ;) :cool: