"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

My Damn Attitude!!!!!

ABGPlayer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Okay, i have been on this site for quite a while now a i;ve decided tHAT i'm going to stop procrastinating and get this stuff down. and since your attitude is what makes you or brakes you, thats what i want to start with!!! but how the hell do you change your attitude??? somebody tell me!!!!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
338
Reaction score
14
Action my friend. Face your fears and defeat them. Practice one idea at a time. One day try making eye contact, another try talking to strangers. It doesnt happen overnight but nothing will happen if you keep reading these posts without actually doing anything. So get out there and do your thang player!
 

freshintake

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 25, 2003
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Vancouver, BC
attitude is who you are it is very hard to change.. like it was said before the only way to change this is to break through your comfort walls, force yourself to act differently, it will feel very awkward at the start but if you continue to push you will see changes.

high school bible

chapter one section A has many good posts on how to change your attitude
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

El brujo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2003
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Belgium
In the beginning that I visited this site, I started acting like a complete jerk, thinking that that was the right way to act against people. Then people started avoiding me... I'm glad that I've changed that attitude, but hey, I still don't know how to act exactly against girls, and I don't think that there are many people here that know exactly how to act, let's say about 20 percent of the people here know how to have the perfect attitude. (sorry if I'm offending anyone)You'll find out yourself how to change your attitude ABG player, and you'll learn from your mistakes. Just keep on folowing the advice that YOU like, and don't follow the advice that sounds good, but doesn't appeal to you.
 

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
643
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Originally posted by DJ Logic
Action my friend. Face your fears and defeat them. Practice one idea at a time. One day try making eye contact, another try talking to strangers. It doesnt happen overnight but nothing will happen if you keep reading these posts without actually doing anything. So get out there and do your thang player!
Very good advice, even though you said "thang". :D
 
Top