"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

My DAD set me up with a girl! Whoa!

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 25, 2003
Messages
468
Reaction score
1
Location
The OC
Wow this is a first for me. I never thought my dad was the "Chuck Woolery" type but he pulled it off. He called me tonight and said that he had showed my picture to his 22 y/o Physical Therapist. She was interested and he told her (before he called me) that I would come with him on Wednesday.

So he called me and said if I have any plans to cancel them and go with him. He already told her I'd come so I'm gonna go. It's kinda weird having my dad pick up on a girl for me though but it will make for some good C&F lines when I meet her.

Hah wish me luck.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
LOL.
Good luck bro!

I hope your dad has eye for beauty.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Damn man nice goin. Ask her if you can set up an appointment so she can do some physical therapy on you haha.
 

TTAG

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney, Aus
all the best man!

sounds great, looks like you have a golden opportunity on your hands.

you know what to do now.
 
Top