“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

My dad... I can't believe he is sooo AFC!!!

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Levex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2002
Messages
1,084
Reaction score
8
Location
LA
The best way of dealing with parents is to hear them out,nod,say you understand, but do things the way YOU want to. Sure you may miss some valuable advice this way,but you'll learn from your mistakes youself.
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
girls are pretty much like bodybuilding.

often times, I know alot of people who lift seriously can relate:

we would see people... skinny people.. giving advice, bad advice that is, and talking about stuff they dont know about acting like they do.

and IRL, with girls, you see people bragging about how this and this, do this and that with women to impress her.. being the usualy AFC that they are.

well what is the relation between bodybuilding and girls?

in both aspects, clueless people act as if they are experts in the field although the truth is that they do not know jack sh!t.

so in conclusion: if you want to give advice, and the guy does'nt want to take advice - since he thinks he's smarter than you, give it up, it's really his loss...

so unless people are willing to admit they are not 'experts' only then can they absorb stuff like this. so until then, just keep the game out of your mouth, and we can keep it the same. :D
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Neobrood

Ignore the hating AFCs. Most are religious nuts.

I am your dad's age and you are right. FOr him to tell you to just pray for a woman is stupid as hell.

You are doing the right thing. Ignore the haters.

Your dad beleives in fairy tales and hollywood endings. He's in the matrix. You have woken up. Ignore your family and live your life.

Man, the AFCs here... even one with a signature from Oprah WInfrey PUKE PUKE

Dietzcoi
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2001
Messages
703
Reaction score
22
Age
41
Location
Jacksonville, FL
My dad thinks it's funny as hell that I pull so many chicks. Guess he's cooler than yours (and can beat your dad in a fight) lol
 
Top