Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Current Situation (Opinions Wanted)

Kricket

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that I have introduced myself I would like to get some of your views on my current situation. I am always looking for opinions on the situation. I am not looking for advice on "what i should do" just observations you may have noticed.

First let me tell you guys. I am extremely picky when it comes to females. This pickyness is not about looks although they play a part. I have to be attracted to the person not just the body she is in. I do not talk to that many girls, and I am rarely interested in one.
I am going to admit something to you guys, I have never had a girlfriend. Yes I could have had one easily If I had wanted to but doing so would mean I would have to settle, something I have decided that I am not willing to do.
But right now there is one. Now you may say I am in the "oneness stage". And yes I am paying her tribute by using my time to type this, however I think the positives outweigh the negatives in this situation. I can always learn something.
She is in my class at my college. She caught my eye from the first time I saw her (Not many girls catch my eye), which was in February. However I did not start talking to her until last monday (4/28/03). We have classes on mondays wednesdays and fridays. I have walked with her after class since then (Todays 5/7/03)
I think the first conversation is probably the most important since it is here, that she labels me. My weakness was in breaking the ice, she helped me out in doing this by her saying Hi to me as we were walking.
If any of you read my first post I do not use any speed seduction because it is not my style, I was simply natural, smiling, and laid back like I usually am. We had a good conversation, I was right about her and surprsisingly she did most of the talking.

Now we have talked 4 times since then for about 5 minutes each, in the 3rd meeting she did the famous eye check where she held eye contact with me for an extended period about 4 seconds then she looked down this is while we were walking too.

The thing is the conversation has not gotten to a personal level, I have tried to get it there but she always comes back to talking about school related things. I dont want to become her school buddy where all we talk about is class. While were walking she is also talking less than she used to before there would never be any moments of silence now occasionally it happens.

I want to ask her to lunch sometime to have a chance to sit down and talk instead of walking, and I know I already made the mistake of Beating around the bush. I asked her today what she did after class and basically she usally doesnt have much to do and she told me what time she was done too. I didnt compute this till later on

It is hard to tell if she is attracted to me. I'm not going to waste my time analyzing her "signals". I dont know of any way I can really know is if she is interested in me. Even when she accepts my invitation to go to lunch, I still dont really know. I guess thats the fun part :)

I know I'm a rookie and mistakes are inevitable I'd like to avoid them but more importantly I want to learn from them.

I would love to hear some opinions on this situation, If u guys would like to know anything else I will answer you.

Peace
Kricket

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good situation! I think biggest mistake you made was it took you about 3 months to start talking to her, and she was the one that initiated the conversation. I guess it was o.k. cuz she seemed to still have high interest in you. In my opinion, she wanted to give you another chance by saying hi to you that day and hoping that you'll take that opportunity to ask her out on a date, but you didn't. B/c of this, she would definately views you as weak and too passive. I think you should have asked her out the day both of you caught each others eyes or at least the day she said hi to you. I think if you ask her out now, it would be too late, and you'll probably get that LJBF line. Good luck!

---------------
"Women will use Love to get Sex."

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kricket,

the only way you can learn is by takin the chance. Obvisously this gurl likes you in some sort of way b/c she is talkin to you.

Good job by not over analyzing the situation.
(notice u cant spell analyzing without anal)

Jus go for it. I know it seems hard b/c if it doesnt work out itll be akward to see her and every other excuse u can come up with. Jus do it dawg, jus go ask out as soon as you read this. If shes with her friend from school or whatever jus cooly and calmly ask if you can borrow her for a min.

Then jus say you wanna take her out some time.

If your situation is what it seems you wont fail.

Imean the girl friggin told you she has a lotta tyme on her hands!!!

do it now, for goodness sake

aight

-DrIx

Kricket

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa

"If your situation is what it seems you wont fail."

So what does the situation seem like to you?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the situation seems like this girl diggs you

and it seems that she wants to be more than just an occasional chat in class.

ask this gurl out rite away

once you make a move on her then come back for help

its easy to get a gurl keepin one is much tougher espcially if u aint a DJ

-DrIx