Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Cousin The AFC advice needed

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well let me give you the back story

My second cousin who i am close to his name is Josh.

I haven't got much family. Josh is pretty much it and he means alot to me.

He is 18. He is a virgin. HE HAS NO GAME !

i have tried everything to help him out. i have given him golden advice. i have lead by example. i have walked up to chicks who i have never met and tuned them for numbers. Chicks he knows and i have met before i get them to put their arms around me then stop because i am just showing him how it's done. i have even offered to hook him up with a few ho's i got spare !

i break down the game and play by play show him how to do it !

he knows i am a pimp but does he listen ? NO

society has so fvcked with the minds of some of these young men they are BRAINWASHED

The Problem :

Josh met this girl the other night. Her name is Kelly. Kelly is a HOE.

Her Vitals :

16 years old

town bike ( my guess 50 guys fvcked )

smokes pot / heavy drinker

was in mental institute at 15 ( escaped once )

been having sex since she was 13

rumour has it she has an STD

now i know what you are thinking. Josh is a fvcking idiot. yes it's true and i have threatened to beat him to a bloody pulp but more on that later.

Josh's Problem :

He is an AFC. chicks use him. he drives chicks around. buys chicks things. tells chicks he cares about them. CAPTAIN SAVE A HO.

these chicks keep breaking his heart ! it doesn't have to be that way, i give him the right advice ( against what society teaches ) but he goes ahead and does what he is programmed to do and fails.

Josh is sick of using b*tches that take his time, money and attention but don't give him anything in return.

The Situation :

Josh met Kelly. Kelly while drunk kissed Josh. Josh now thinks Kelly is God's gift to man. a woman who doesn't play games and takes care of business.

So i walk outside my friend micheals house who is a mutal friend and i see Kelly this street tramp sitting on Josh's lap.

I don't think nothing of it. I think the boy could use a chick sitting on his lap since he gets played so much.

30 minutes later this drunk Kelly chick is over in the park with another guy who is helping her go to the toilet ? ( sure )

But before this dude walks over he walks up to me and goes " don't get with her she has an STD "

1. i have standards.

2. i got my own chicks.

3. i already know this as a pimp my ears hear all. I met this h0 once before 2 years ago and saw her go into a house a fvck 2 dudes when she was 14. i recognise her. stuck in my mind how messed up this b*tch is.

so i yell out to my cousin Josh

" hey Josh you hear that she has an STD ! "

Josh walks up to me he goes no. he has a dumb look on his face.

i say you know what an STD is right Josh ?

he says NO

i say you think it is a long distance phone call ?

he says yeah

i say NO YOU DUMMY IT'S A SEXUALLY TRANSMITED DISEASE !!!

then i get a confession from Josh

can you catch it from kissing her ?

DEPENDS WHAT THE STD IS

so i ask Josh what STD has she got ?

he says dunno.

now this sounds nasty but i am slightly amused at how stupid these guys all are. he says what should i do ? so for my amusment i say go over to that tap and wash your mouth out with water and pray it's not something you can catch from kissing her and

STAY AWAY FROM HER !!!

i think this is all over. i think Josh has learned his lesson and we are moving on right ? WRONG !

Josh behind my back gets her number and starts hanging out with her. And continues to kiss her !

Every day i threaten him. i abuse him. i yell at him. I ask if the spastic even has condoms because he is dumb enough to sleep with her. ( no the turkey still hasn't bought any )

I SAY KEEP AWAY FROM HER !

but this is this the only girl Josh has kissed. Josh has feelings for her. and she plays no games with Josh.

HE IS FALLING IN LOVE !

The Operation :

Josh says his chick is going into hospital for operation and will be gone 2 days.

My pimp instincts kick in. What operation i say ?

he doesn't know.

under extreme pressure from me he asks her.

she says SHE HAS TO GET A CIST/SIST ? CUT OFF HER OVARIES

now i gave Josh my interpretation of this

i would like someone to clarify it but i told Josh

her sexually transmited disease caused it and they are cutting the cist/sist out of her vagina

i said it like that because it sounded BAD and i was hoping this would turn him off this h0

did it ? NO. a man who has never seen a vagina can not get a mental image of her having a growth cut off it.

I LOSE AGAIN !

Tonight :

So i am out cruising the streets just doing my thing and i ring Josh to see what he's up to. He is at a payphone with his woman.

Now she has a cell/mobile phone. So does Josh.

why the payphone ? jokingly ( but in the back of my mind ) i say to my mates his chick is ringing up people trying to score drugs

IT TURNS OUT I WAS RIGHT LOL !!!

but she didn't score cause they wouldn't give her the drugs ( pot ) on credit and she doesn't get paid till tomorrow

Why i posted on the forum / I need your advice :

I have asked other people what can i do. They are idiots and give me " i dunno " answers. Beating him up will only strengthen his resolve to be with this h0. I can not steal her off him because she has an STD otherwise i could easily break them up. but it's the STD that bothers me.

So i ask any and every fellow Don Juan to offer a suggestion how i can get Josh to avoid this STD chick.

my best thoughts so far :

Hook him up with another chick.

pros : seems good

cons : he is in love with the STD chick and as a AFC virgin is mad crazy loyal. will take time as i am in the middle of too much stuff with my gang war and am moving soon so i havent got time for this crap.

Tell Josh's mum/mom

pros : she will beat Josh up.

cons : he will get kicked out of home and love the STD chick more.

Murder the chick is out too.

Get one of my gang chicks to beat the STD chick into a hospital bed

pros : would get her incapable of sex

cons : Josh would go to hospital and feed her chicken noodle soup and love her more until she recovered.

Guys i don't know what to do. Yes i know all you can do is tell someone and he has to make his own mistakes.

But he is a virgin. His first kiss was kissing this h0.

If he gets AIDS or something else from her how is that fair he makes one mistake and he pays with his life ?

PLEASE HELP ME ! SUGGESTIONS PLEASE !

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
"He is an AFC. chicks use him. he drives chicks around. buys chicks things. tells chicks he cares about them. CAPTAIN SAVE A HO."

I have a friend I've known for 15 years that does the same thing.

He's now in his 40's and hasn't changed his game/tactics one bit in 15 years, yet complains about how he's tired of women taking advantage of him, and complains about how he doesn't get laid.

I too have laid it out for him, led by example, even pulled a HB8 right in front of him that ended up in my Hotel room last Halloween, yet he still doesn't get it and he never, ever will.

Your cousin is still young and can change, but trust me - being around AFC's will weaken your frame.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thankyou for the advice.

you are right that being around AFC's is not good.

But he's my cousin. i care about him and i don't want to see the little idiot gets AIDS because he so naive.

I know he can change. but AIDS is a mistake you cannot reverse and something i think learning from would be the wrong result.

he is like an innocent kid.

my only hope is this b*tch hooks up with some dude and he sees her. if his heart broke the right way he may never talk to her again which would save his life.

any other ideas ?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, that part about the payphone made me crack up.

you've outlined all the possible options other then perhaps talking to the girl and convincing her to leave your cuz alone.

other then that, get him some female attention fast man. a road trip filled with debauchery would be a good idea.

other then that man, i honestly don't know what to suggest. you're a better person then i am. if my cousin was being this stupid and wouldn't listen to me, i'd let him learn his sh!t the hard way. cousin or not, i hate stupidity.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got to scare the sh1t out of your cousin, maybe you should take him to a hospital where they treat AIDS patients and have a doctor tell him about it and other STD's and show him around.