"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

My change of attitude.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
Monday November 24, 2003

Fantastic day it was! Great things happened today so I have quite a bit to talk about.

Well first of all, let me talk about Friday, the day my attitude changed.

Friday I got a taste of the "not giving a ****" attitude. In one class I forced myself to make a voluntary speech in front of two classes.

See, we were all in the library listening to a model talk about a public speaking and confidence seminar that my local college holds. At the end of the speech given by the model girl, she decided to pick some students to give a speech and face their fears. Well, she picked the most scared of the group. A couple people volunteered. But all these people that went up had good social status. So I decided to "**** fear up the ass" and I raised my hand to volunteer and give a speech. The speech could have been about anything, it didn't matter. Most poeple prepared speeches but I did not, I decided to **** IT! LOL.

So I went up to the podium, and introduced myself to everyone. I talked about my being new in the school, and some very basic details about my life. I mentioned that I liked martial arts. After the speech I got alot of compliments for being daring.

SO I decided to make being daring a daily part of my life. It carried on from that class all way until now. Everyday I do things that are daring and risky. Not anything that causes trouble, but things that take me out of my comfort zone. I changed my attitude into something more likeable, more freindly, more smiles, more funny, more social.

After the daring revalation, I had another. I found out the one of the keys to communication is to be interested in people. How simple! How the hell could I have been so selfish all of my life? Instead of directing my focus to the person I was talking to, I was always directing my attention to myself, being self conscious about everything, when really I should get the person who I am talking to, to talk about themselves! ****!!

I wish I had learned this a long time ago, and in fact I have! But I was too damn selfish and had too much pride!

So that was that.

Today was ****ing awesome. Better than every other day I have had in this school, or in any school. I ****ed fear in the ass, and it was coming back for more!*devilish look*

I went to weight training for my first period so I worked my ass off upto the point that I got nauseous until I just could not work out no more. It was until complete exhaustion.

In 3rd period I flirted with these 2 girls that sit next to me and impressed them with my madd wordage skillz. I DJed them perfectly and left an awesome AWESOME impression on them, and the whole class. I was completely fearless!

During lunch, I decided to go stand on a balcony on the second floor of the school by myself because I had no one to chill with. I stayed there looking at a tree so peaceful and calm and just enjoyed it and marveled at it. It was so fascinating. It looked very old and had twists and turning vines choking the tree. It is a beautiful tree.

Towards the end of lunch I decided to go sit for the last 10 minutes of lunch on the bench I usually sit at. No later than 3 or 4 minutes 2 girls started getting all freindly with me and feeding off my fun vibe. I used some kino, and the girls introduced me to some guys there too and everyone seemed fascinated by my manliness. I was fun, funny, but also pretty sarcastic. I was daring with my words and both girls seemed to have very high interest. At the end of the interaction I got the names of everyone and everyone got my name, and the girls thanked me for conversation because it was such a light and fun conversation and put them in a good mood. I also turned on one of them with my kino and she started kinoing me

So right after lunch comes 5th period, since this is an A day on a block schedule. I walked in all confident (and late too). I made an excuse and got to work. I made tons of awesome impressions, and alpha'd the whole class. Totally! Everyone was feeding off my vibe, and I got the teacher all happy because I asked her if she was a hippy and we made conversation about the 60s and all. She was telling the whole class about the 60s and I directed the conversation. I initiated some group conversatino among fellow classmates. It was AWESOME.

Oh ****... and I forgot, some girl was feeling bad and I made her feel good. She was flirting with me and was asking me some pretty sexual questions! She is fat, but has a cute face for a fat girl. I heard she is a freak! So.... I dunno... But I aint gonna be the one initiating this ****... if she wants to suck my **** or something I'll let her, but I won't initiate **** because I am not interested in her.

So that was my awesome day.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Bravo!

When I wrote The Man - pt. 1, that's exactly what I meant.
I want everyone to feel this way, and be this way, every single day of the rest of their lives.

Congratulations Man!

There's a whole world awaiting for you to be conquered. You just gave the first step!

BBB
 

whoa

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Your school has a balcony? you rich kid you. man my school is new and the best we got is an outside track... :(
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
**** man you've come a long way! Congratulations, sounds like you're in the zone! One of those times when you're not top of your game- you're ABOVE the game.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
Rich? It's the complete opposite. The city I live in is actually poor. I don't live in Miami anymore, this is Hialeah, but it is close enough. What I meant by balcony is just the damn 3 or 4 foot walls that block you from falling off the second floor. It is an outdoor school. Yea we got everything except a gymnasium and a pool, but that's cause the school is more than 50 years old.

Anyways, thanks for the replies fellow DJs.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
I knew you would do it champ, you had the ambition and the will and thats all any man needs. Enjoy your new life mate.
 
Top