My chances with this girl.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys, i have a problem, i don't know how this girl is feeling and my chances with her are. Anyway here's the story.

this shy girl who i've never talk to before keeps checking her cell everytime she's near me as i'm sitting somewhere and when she's about to see me she'll check her cell while walking straight. And there i am sitting just chillen staring at her. She's been doing this for a while now. Well today, i finally decided to break the ice. We walked by each other a couple inches away.. While she's checking her cell while walking, and as i'm walking by her a couple inches away... I said to her... What's your number with a smirk on my face while walking. She then turned back with a bigass grin while walking to. It was at work, and i was heading the other direction to get some work paper and she was heading out to go home, so i thought why not say something weird funny i guess, so i did.
we never talk before, this would be the first time cuz i decided to break the ice. she just stare whenever im near her eyesight, just never talk to me. I act like i don't see her starring, so i pretend to look straight ahead n such. So today, i've decided to break the ice to let her feel comfortable, so next time maybe we could actually talk n stuff i guess.
what are my chances with her? Is she feeling me or think i'm a loser etc..

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you know her? if not you should just

Next time you see her standing there
Sozzz: Hi, I just thought I'd come here and introduce myself, im sozzz (shake her hand, do double handed kino)
hb: hi, im ______

not that difficult isn't it? take it from there. Stop overcomplicating yourself man. This is not rocket science. Stop analyzing her every move and wondering if she likes you or not. Just go up to her and introduce yourself and take it from there.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is.. I can't do the direct thing man. It's just that i've noticed her staring at me everytime i walk in an evironment crowded with people, but she'll only stare at me. I act like i don't see her stariing so i keep walking n mind my business while she keeps staring. So i've decided to break the ice between me and her to show her i'm a dorky/funny kinda guy. We'll be working in the same department next week, so i'll be seeing her in meetings n such. I'll be saying hi and ask her for her name once i see her again, hopefully things will go well.

P.S People have said i'm a 7-8 as far as rating from scale 1-10 goes, if that helps. Maybe im funny looking or something?

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just ask her for her name, introduce yourself

...then do some small talk, then get her number.

At that point she either has to sh!t or get off the pot. Then you'll at least have made some steps foreward.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
After i ask her for name, should i wait for her to ask for my name or should i tell her my name afterward?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your chances are good cause you havn't even started a convo with her yet!! Go and find out; don't wait!!!

Fluid

Don Juan
Reaction score
sozzz said:
After i ask her for name, should i wait for her to ask for my name or should i tell her my name afterward?
dont cuz if she asks for your name u know shes interested

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Your chances are good cause you havn't even started a convo with her yet!! Go and find out; don't wait!!!

what he said..lol

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fluid said:
dont cuz if she asks for your name u know shes interested

Don't what.. Could you be specific please. Should i wait for her to ask right after i ask her

or introduce myself to her after i ask her name?

Or if she already knows my name by other ppl, what should i do then?

Fluid

Don Juan
Reaction score
sozzz said:
Don't what.. Could you be specific please. Should i wait for her to ask right after i ask her

or introduce myself to her after i ask her name?

Or if she already knows my name by other ppl, what should i do then?

Just go with the conversation flow, If you ask her for her name? and she responds and the conversation goes silent then introduce yourself, but if she goes on blah blah then dont and see if she asks for yours. There is no real rule in getting names becuz every situation is different. If your having trouble opening with her, and uve seen her a few times you might just wanna start the convo with Hi my name is ____ and take it from there

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ I just can't seem to do that man. Sounds too damn desperate in a way, maybe that's just me.

I was thinking of saying hi to her and such then ask her for her name. If things go well, i'll tell her my name, if not i'll keep talking to her. I'll wait for her to ask for mine.

Fluid

Don Juan
Reaction score
sozzz said:
^ I just can't seem to do that man. Sounds too damn desperate in a way, maybe that's just me.

I was thinking of saying hi to her and such then ask her for her name. If things go well, i'll tell her my name, if not i'll keep talking to her. I'll wait for her to ask for mine.

ye do that, what my original post was saying was that if she asks for your name its an IOI and you know she is into you...

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you could make a ****y remark about her looking at you, then introduce yourself and chat a little.

but remember dont use canned lines

#1 - open
#2 - meet/conversation (with C+F, negs)
#3 - close

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm VERY NEW to these slang such as canned lines.. kino.. i know what that is but ye.. IOI.. ETC..

could you break it down for me please or somebody help me.. what's C+f, NEDS stuff?

this is very confusing to me. #1... chat and introduce.. #2.. not sure what it is other then talking.. but MEET..? #3.. ask for contact address such as myspace.. facebook.. or phone number right? Which one would be the best choice though..? Im afraid asking for number is moving in a little too fast though.. don't so Master Don Juans think so?

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read the DJ bible

canned lines are preplanned openers and such.. they dont work for most ppl though.
and meet as in find out what her name is, something about her etc.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
today me, her, and her aunt/friend not sure.. and a bunch of ppl were waiting in line to get on a bus.. we weren't standing next to each other but in the same line.

she and her aunt or friend..? not sure.. well they got on before me.. when i got on the bus.. she looked at me until i walk almost pass her.. i looked at her with a friendly smile and didn't want to say nuttin cuz her aunt/friend is there with her.

this is what i don't understand.. she kept staring once i got on the bus.. then when i look at her and gave her a friendly smile she did the LIGHTNING FAST GRIN then looked down and play with her nails or fingers..

maybe she want me to make a move or i did something wrong? before we got on the bus.. i saw her talking to a couple guys laughing and all this shiet inside a building.. but whenever i'm near her somewhere.. she's all quiet and doesn't act like herself. all quiet n mad or some shiet. HELP SENSEI MANGA2!!

basically.. she's all smiling giggling and all comfortable around guys she have met before or have never met before.. when they talk to her shes all giggling.. but when im near her she's different... you know what i mean?