Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My C*ckblocking Cousin

KEddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to stop him without having to hire an assassin. Sure most advice would say scratch him from the flight list, but that's not really doable since he's family and basically like a brother to me.

I've been working this HB7/HB8 for the past three weeks or so, but everytime i'm talking to her my shi**y 35 yr old cousin is over there hindering my game. I guess he thinks she attainable too, but the thing is she's only like 18-19 so it would be pretty gross for him to get her.

Anyway, how would one go about stopping a c*ckblocker who thinks he's all that and a bag o chips. Did I mention he doesn't believe me when I say he's c*ckblocking me?

...Or maybe I should just hire the assassin.

BuckwildSantos

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell him what ur up to when you see him on ur own

you want this girl, she;s too young for him

tell him to go get him some fat ass 40 year old ho or summit..

if he refuses, tell bush he's a terrorist with liquid bombs and **** :>

KEddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
done it....

done it....

He knows I want her, I think he's just doing it because all the b*tches who like him either have vaginas filled with centipedes or are enormous.

I would like to kick his ass, but he's all kung fu ju jit tsu and I'd i'd end up getting broken in half.

The other problem is I can't get a good interest level reading off this girl because of all the interferance. It's all very disconcerting.

BuckwildSantos

Don Juan
Reaction score
fujijiujij sh1tzu doesnt beat no glock.

get a new girl brotha, one he doesnt know.. easy as that. there's enough fish in the sea.. dont just focus on 1 of em ho's

Reaction score
KEddie said:
I need to stop him without having to hire an assassin. Sure most advice would say scratch him from the flight list, but that's not really doable since he's family and basically like a brother to me.

I've been working this HB7/HB8 for the past three weeks or so, but everytime i'm talking to her my shi**y 35 yr old cousin is over there hindering my game. I guess he thinks she attainable too, but the thing is she's only like 18-19 so it would be pretty gross for him to get her.

Anyway, how would one go about stopping a c*ckblocker who thinks he's all that and a bag o chips. Did I mention he doesn't believe me when I say he's c*ckblocking me?

...Or maybe I should just hire the assassin.
Quit your b*tchin and be HAPPY with your SLOPPY SECONDS

KEddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
rather stand my ground and get the pvssy.

It's time to take a stand against all the c*ckblockers out there. I'm calling for battle plans and sh1t. I mean seriously, when was the last time all of us DJs didn't just next a girl.

And the other thing, the last time I had an 18-19 yr old, I was 18-19, I would like do that again wouldn't you?

Reaction score
KEddie said:
rather stand my ground and get the pvssy.

It's time to take a stand against all the c*ckblockers out there. I'm calling for battle plans and sh1t. I mean seriously, when was the last time all of us DJs didn't just next a girl.

And the other thing, the last time I had an 18-19 yr old, I was 18-19, I would like do that again wouldn't you?
Ever heard of the phrase fight fire with fire?

Well, I have a new one. Fight c*ck with c*ck

macknetikcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright,

Just turn to her and ask her "do you want to have sex with him?"

She SHOULD take care of the rest with her answer and you can tell him to get the f*ck out of your faces.:kick:

KEddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol! like a sword fight? that would be something.

and yeah I know it's b1tching, but I thought that's what we DJs do on this forum. B1tch-offer advice- B1tch- Flame- ... etc. you get the idea.

well, I'm not going to wrry about it too much. She'll say to herself "wow, that guy is too old." and then I'll be like, "hey I got this whole box of condoms that expires tomorrow, we need to use them."

Problem solved, thanks guys.

Also, macknetikcharm's tactic is sound advice

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KEddie said:
Nothing is gross unless you play it in your mind as gross, age doesn't matter. But just tell your cousin what your up too and why you don't want him in the conversation while your talking to her. Or you could easily isolate yourself with her if you have enough compliance.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surely your cousin isn't with you 24/7.

Just don't pick up women in front of him or go out with him to pick up women. Get other friends for that and use the cousin for guy things like BBQs and sporting events.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surely your cousin isn't with you 24/7.
Yeah. Why is your cousin always there when you talk to this chick?

Is this chick your cousin, too? Is this West Virginia?

Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Yeah. Why is your cousin always there when you talk to this chick?

Is this chick your cousin, too? Is this West Virginia?
I live in West Virginia. You have offended me greatly.