Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My buddy's girl is the coolest chick in the world!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this girl!

Last night I went over to my buddy "Rob's" house for a barbeque. I see his girl "Jen" in the kitchen and the first thing she asks me is, "So.....did you have sex with Sarah on New Years Eve?" I joked around with her about it for a minute, but then I told her that I hadn't and she says "DAMN!"

Sarah is Jen's friend. This is after my "nearly 100% sure thing" (according to Rob and Jen) with Jen's OTHER friend "Lacy" got blown out earlier in the night. (Lacy is the one who already has a thing for me).

So basically, Jen pretty much arranged for Lacy and I to be making hot, steamy monkey-love that night. When Lacy's ex b/f showed up at the party we were at for awhile it threw a wrench into that scenario, so Lacy gets all moody and wants to stay at the party with her other friends while Rob, Jen, Sarah, go back to Rob's house.

Everyone else passed out eventually and it ended up just Sarah and I talking for awhile. I wasn't really feeling it, so I didn't make any moves. We both went our separate ways.

But DAMN! How cool is it to have a chick that wants you to screw her friends more than you do?! And the best part about it is, most of them are openly bisexual and love to party. On top of that every time I hang out with them she brings a new hot friend along.

I'm trying REALLY hard ;) to move my minimum age limit with women up to late 20's, and this girl and her friends are 23-24. But how can an older guy like me pass up opportunites like this? Of course I can't!

Like I said....coolest chick in the world!

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
yeah I agree, how bout posting about how good the p*ssy was or something...

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MightyMate
Yes what do You want to hear from us?
Say whatever you want or nothing at all.

I've never had a chick so interested in seeing me hook up before. Everyone is always trying to set me up to get married or LTR so it's funny to have someone who just wants to see you get LAID.

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by STR8UP
I love this girl!
But DAMN! How cool is it to have a chick that wants you to screw her friends more than you do?!
Maybe she likes you and wants to see you get laid because she can't have you herself? Her friends can tell her about it and she can live vicariously through them. She could be waiting to see how good you are in bed before she decides to go after you herself.

Just a thought.

:cheer:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: My buddy's girl is the coolest chick in the world!

Originally posted by Alicorn
Maybe she likes you and wants to see you get laid because she can't have you herself? Her friends can tell her about it and she can live vicariously through them. She could be waiting to see how good you are in bed before she decides to go after you herself.

Just a thought.

:cheer:
I have to admit that thought has crossed my mind. I doubt it though...I think she just genuinely thinks I'm a cool person. Who kknows?? But I ain't ever going there, her boy is a cool cat and I would NEVER do that to him, even if they broke up.

She is a VERY sexual girl herself. You can tell by the way she carries herself, the way she talks, etc. Along with her personality her "sexuality" brings her up a couple of points on the scale.

As long as she stays cool and keeps bringing friends around she's ok in my book.

doctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not going for a mates girl is No. 1 on my code of honour.

Respect.

Having said that I can hear that that animal part at the back of your brain wants her. There is no denying it :p ;)

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by doctor
Not going for a mates girl is No. 1 on my code of honour.

Respect.

Having said that I can hear that that animal part at the back of your brain wants her. There is no denying it :p ;)
Why are you posting in the Mature Man Forum?

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny that sorta happened to me jsut before new years too.

this girl who's a good friend was like "so are you gonna sleep with J or what? You know she really wants you even though she is with that guy"

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thought of hooking up with her never even crossed my mind, honestly.

Besides the fact that she seems to know half of the hot chicks in town (and most of them are like her!), I really like being around her because she is a refreshing change from the typical women that most of us on here have issues with. But she's only 23 and dating one of my good friends so NO, I won't even consider going there, even if I wanted to and she was throwing herself at me.

You guys raise an interesting point though. It's kind of strange that a chick would be so intent on seeing you have sex with her friends.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Egoist
funny that sorta happened to me jsut before new years too.

this girl who's a good friend was like "so are you gonna sleep with J or what? You know she really wants you even though she is with that guy"
That just sounds like a straight forward kind of girl trying to clue you in to another chick that wants you. I've had that happen before too. But for this girl to bring different chicks around and try to hook me pretty much EVERY time we hang out, that's a new one for me.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a girl that's good to stay friends with. She will hook you up.

Damn if she wasn't your buddies friend, I would suggest taking her out as a pivot to meet other women.

And since she is bisexual, well I have some recent experience with bisexual girls. I don't want to get the cart before the horse but I have some archived field reports.

Women that are truly bisexual (not girls that like to play or experiement, but those that really want it), are among the most sexual of all women and go for what they want.

Every guy should have know a girl that is truly bisexual to go sarge with. They are so open about sex, it's awesome.

And they understand DJ principles. They know what it takes to get women.

I'll write more on a later post. I just talk to one of my bisexual girls recently. She is one of the plates that I'm spinning.

If I lived it bit closer it would have been a done deal tonight, and for a dumb reason I missed a chance to hookup with her about 3 weeks ago (and she was pissed about us not meeting too)

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
This is a girl that's good to stay friends with. She will hook you up.

Damn if she wasn't your buddies friend, I would suggest taking her out as a pivot to meet other women.
No problem with her being my buddy's girl......I live downtown close to all the action so whenever they go out they call me or stop by my place. If none of her friends were around she would definitely help me out.

Women that are truly bisexual (not girls that like to play or experiement, but those that really want it), are among the most sexual of all women and go for what they want.
I know....isn't it great?

I dated a bisexual girl for over a year. Unfortunately she had this thing about only wanting one-on-one sex so I didn't get much benefit from that. The worst part about it is, right before we started dating (we were initially roommates) I could have brought over another girl that I dated in the past who was down for that kind of action. I always wonder what would have happened if I would have thrown caution to the wind and brought the other girl home anyways. What could it have hurt? we weren't dating at the time. I would bet that the smell of fresh pu$$y would have changed her mind in a second. We live and we learn.....

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****UPDATE****

And the plot thickens.....dumdumDUMMMM.....

Went out last night with my buddy, his girl Jen (the coolest chick in the world), and another chick that I have met a couple of times.

Flirted with this other girl all night and it ended up she invited me back to my buddy's place. So I end up staying with her last night, got a little hot and heavy but didn't manage to fully close the deal. Anyways.....

This morning I woke up, and Jen calls me over and proceeds to grill me about what happened last night. She asked, "How late did you guys stay up?" and "What did you two DO?" and "Did you guys have sex?" I just joked with her for a couple of minutes and told her she needs to ask her friend ;)

Now I am beginning to suspect what Alicorn said:
Originally posted by Alicorn

The thing is, I don't think she is trying to get the sexual details about ME......she wants to hear about how the sex was with her chick friends! Or maybe she just gets off on hearing the details of other peoples sex lives. Either way, I'm not complaining!