"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

"My boyfriend might be bothered..."

Korzyn

New Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I read somewhere long ago about what to say when a prospect tells you that her boyfriend might be bothered if you contact her when he's around. For instance:

I'm not sure that you should call me because it might bother my boyfriend... if he's over at my house or something. Well, I mean... He knows I have guy friends, but he'll think it's wierd if all of a sudden I'm chit-chatting on the phone everyday with someone... especially because he knows I don't like to talk on the phone.

He'll think it's wierd and I don't want him to get suspicious because he can be like that sometimes. I mean, girls call him sometimes, but usually just to say 'wassup' every now and then, but not very often.

I just know it won't be good. We can always talk somewhere else, like online or something because I'm usually online y'know. I hope you understand. It's really nothing personal. I just don't need any problems in my relationship.
I just asked why would he be bothered and told her that I understand. But there was something you could say... something that helps remove a boyfriend from pedestal in the prospect's mind... what is that?

There was a post or entry in the DJ Bible sometime ago (or maybe it was on FS, I don't remember) about this very situation. I'm not asking for your advice. I don't want your advice. I just want a reference to that article.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
:confused:

Sounds like you got put in the "friend zone" there...have you been getting any signs of interest from this girl??
 

Korzyn

New Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by squirrels
:confused:

Sounds like you got put in the "friend zone" there...have you been getting any signs of interest from this girl??
Don't answer a question with a question.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Korzyn
Don't answer a question with a question.
I did answer your question, jackass. You just didnt' like the answer. ;)

If you want specific patterns or something, go to http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/ and just do a CTRL-F search for "boyfriend". But it sounds like this is her way of telling you that she's not romantically interested in you. The reason I asked you a question is because if she's been giving you SOME serious signs of interest, you may not be lost yet.

So the question,again, is: how far have you gotten with this girl and what kinds of interest signals has she been giving?
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
WTF do you want to call this girl for anyway?

This is silly. All of you AFCs are pretending to be "friends" with girls you really want to date. Don't be a chump. Find somebody without a girlfriend. You are wasting your time.

I agree with Squirrels.

DIetzcoi
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Korzyn

New Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by squirrels
I did answer your question, jackass. You just didnt' like the answer. ;)

If you want specific patterns or something, go to http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/ and just do a CTRL-F search for "boyfriend". But it sounds like this is her way of telling you that she's not romantically interested in you. The reason I asked you a question is because if she's been giving you SOME serious signs of interest, you may not be lost yet.

So the question,again, is: how far have you gotten with this girl and what kinds of interest signals has she been giving?
1. You didn't answer my question. ("How do you reply to the 'my boyfriend is insecure' statement?")
2. I really don't need your advice. I didn't ask for it either.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by Korzyn

I just asked why would he be bothered and told her that I understand. But there was something you could say... something that helps remove a boyfriend from pedestal in the prospect's mind... what is that?
How about....

"Yeah, I don't want to hear about your problems...."

followed by....

"Pleasure to meet you aquaintance...."
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Her: I'm not sure that you should call me because it might bother my boyfriend.
YOU: No worries! I'll just show up at the door this Friday and we can fvck all weekend. Say, do you think that might bother him? Or is he cool about that sort of thing?
 

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
3
Location
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Trying to mack a girl who already has a boyfriend is like trying to adapt a kid who already has parents. IT'S POINTLESS. And stupid. How many times I had to tell these horny kids that?

You really can't just find a single girl? :confused:

You know she'll never like you as long as he's around. And she told you that herself. She just did you the favor of saying it in the nicest way possible when she said about her boyfriend getting bothered.

Don't go for taken girls. It's wasted effort on p-ssy and it's not even that special. Believe me.
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
"I'm not interested in your boyfriend, I'm interested in you. Just so we don't waste each other's time, give me a call when you're done toying with that kid."

Trying to mack a girl who already has a boyfriend is like trying to adapt a kid who already has parents. IT'S POINTLESS. And stupid. How many times I had to tell these horny kids that?

You really can't just find a single girl?

You know she'll never like you as long as he's around. And she told you that herself. She just did you the favor of saying it in the nicest way possible when she said about her boyfriend getting bothered.

Don't go for taken girls. It's wasted effort on p-ssy and it's not even that special. Believe me.
I disagree with your mentality. Hear me out.

Almost every attractive girl nowdays is in a relationship of some sorts. And you know what? Most of the time the guy she's with, is half the man you are, and only got her through sheer luck. You wont find single HB8+, at least not where I live. You have to learn to deal with it. If you back down everytime a girl lets you know she's not single, you will be alone for a long long time. So what can you do?

1.) Keep looking for a single HB8
2.) Have her sleep with you behind her boyfriends back. This only works if you don't have a moral problem with being a player. And I say that because if you do this, you do it knowing you can never trust or have a relationship with this girl. You can only use her for sex.
3.) Tell her to get rid of the guy and get back to you, and date other girls in the meantime.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
3
Location
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Eh...

^ I see a lot of HB 8's and up every single day. But maybe it's because I'm from New York.

I guess you will have to adjust to your environment, but from what I am hearing from the original poster, the girl doesn't seem to be feeling him much. It would be a different story if she was throwing herself on him. But she appears to be a loyal girlfriend, afraid of upsetting her boyfriend. He is asking how to remove the boyfriend from her pedestal and instead putting HIM on it. Your advice wouldn't help him much because he doesn't have her in his GRASP.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Re: Eh...

Originally posted by Gold Heart
He is asking how to remove the boyfriend from her pedestal and instead putting HIM on it. Your advice wouldn't help him much because he doesn't have her in his GRASP.
Exactly, he needs to take control and make her do a little work.

This might sound a little mean when taken at face value, but if you want to take control of the relationship you can try this.

If she wants to be your friend then treat her like an aquaintance; it puts the power back into your hands, since you are the person who cares less. Even better when you get the girl supplicating to try to earn you back to her.

Atleast this has worked for me; I can't speak from anything other than my own experiences.
 

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2000
Messages
498
Reaction score
1
Location
Surf City
Korzyn,

Do a search for "BOYFRIEND DESTROYER."

I think that's what you're looking for. ;)
 
Top