Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Bootcamp, join if you want! (Course description)

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At first I wasn't going to post this here, but I have decided that I will, this is a bootcamp that i designed and am doing by myself, but I thought i would post it here for 3 reasons:

1)Force people to take action

2)Do this one while you wait for the REAL HSDJ Bootcamp to be released

3)If enough people participate then we can give the results to Affinity and who ever else is doing the HSDJ bootcamp and it may help them better structure the real HSDJ bootcamp.

Now can people PLEASE not reply to this thread unless they are signing up, im going to keep a database of everyone so i can show the results at the end, and also if you do sign up make sure you say so in this thread. If your signing up late, PM me.

If you have criticism, if you want to help, if you want to sing a song or write a poem, please PM me:) just leave this thread free for people to sign up so i can better create the databse.

This bootcamp's structure is built upon a couple of things, the normal DJ bootcamp, some HSDJ posts, David Deangelo's Double your dating book, and other things.

Well lets get started

----------------------------------
First of all, if you want to sign up, reply to this thread.

Every week there will be a couple of threads:(SBC stands for Sammo's Bootcamp. FR stands for FR)

SBC, Week #: Here you get info on what to do.
SBC FRs Week #: In this thread you tell everyone about your week

If you dont reply to the FRs thread then im going to count you as a failed recruit, and i will display the results in the end so we can see who(if anyone) carried it out right through to the end. (If you make fake FRs then you truly are sad and will never have what it takes to become a DJ)

This course may turn out to be quite long, but i dont want to miss anything. Well here is how its going to work:

Week 1: Gaining confidence.

Week 2: Getting the right attitude.

week 3:Developing the personallity to Attract. Part 1.

week 4:Developing the personallity to Attract. Part 2.

week 5:Developing the personallity to Attract. Part 3.

Week 6: Body language basics.

Week 7: Meet some girls out of school!

Week 8: # Closing and rejection, Part 1.

Week 9: # Closing and rejection, Part 2.

Week 10: Lets go for a date, Part 1.

Week 11: Lets go for a date, Part 2.

Week 12: Getting a LTR with a great girl!

Week 13: Let's not stuff this LTR up.

Okay that's it reply here to sign up, critisism? PM me. If you would like to help me? PM me. I dont need the help, but it wouldn't hurt.

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try it just for the hell of it... I don't think it can possibly work though, but we'll see.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I AM IN - I AM INI AM INI AM INI AM INI AM INI AM INI AM INI AM INI AM INI AM INI AM INI AM INI AM INI AM INI AM INI AM INI AM INI AM INI AM INI AM INI AM INI AM INI AM INI AM INI AM INI AM IN

COUNT ME IN

RKS

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man the amount of these things I've seen attempted and failed. Look if you decide to do this you HAVE TO MAKE A COMMITMENT, otherwise it's kinda useless (much like the HSDJ SS Forum is becoming lol). Plus, you have to have been in the field long enough to have a lot of experience to teach, not just in theory, which i'm not sure if you have the experience to do.

I'm not saying it can't be done, just be very careful with it.

Zurphy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i havent posted in a while, so ive lost some of my touch, count me in too...

AfroThunder1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
Count this boy in to...lata

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets see if i cant up my game even more, bring it on ;)