My Birthday.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, I am seeking help once again because I am stumped. Now my Birthday is coming up in october.... very soon. I am not planning to have a party or to have anyone over because of my ongoing problem with parents.

However, my friends that have invited me to their bdays are going to think I am having one, but simply not inviting them, thus ending contact with me.

I would not want this to happen. All suggestions are welcome.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell them bro. Then they won't think, they'll know.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. Come on people, more advice please :)

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOTEL PARTY!!! Hotel parties are great in the sense that you dont have to clean it up. You may get fined, but its worth the fun.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a no-no. Im not having a party PERIOD. Im just looking for a way to make it clear to my friends that I am not an asshat.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more advice? you noobtarded **** ****.

Just tell them.

Is it just me? or are more and more people becoming stupider every day?

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
more advice? you noobtarded **** ****.

Just tell them.

Is it just me? or are more and more people becoming stupider every day?
Whoa, chill the hell out. All I did was ask for help.

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how old are you? A lot of people I know don't have birthday parties. It's not a big deal. In my opinion, by the time your 15+ birthday parties just aren't a regular thing anymore.

Centy

Don Juan
Reaction score
just gather your close-friends and hit town. thats what ive usually done on my birthdays.

Juggalo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do anything that would get you in trouble man.

If there's no way that you can have a party, tell your friends that. They SHOULD understand.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pubs take them to see a film, paintballing, think of what your friends like and then treat them to something

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question was, for the last 3 posters, not what he could do but rather how to go aobut letting them know NOT to think they wern't invited to something that didn't happen.

The correct answer was to just tell them.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
The question was, for the last 3 posters, not what he could do but rather how to go aobut letting them know NOT to think they wern't invited to something that didn't happen.

The correct answer was to just tell them.
lol, i read the question, but i think thats a lame way out. Thats what i was like when i had no confidence, i was really scared that no one would come or anything (and even when my rents forced me to have one {in a hall} and a hell of a lotta people turned up and i got kudos, this is when i was younger). I was still bare scared of having parties. The correct answer as you say was tell them, but its the correct answer to the wrong question.

If you go around telling people i would invite you but i dont have a party thats sounds lame. He should mark his birthday in some way anyway, even by asking to hold an all nighter at a m8s house (one who u know is lax). + if someone said that i was invited to something that didnt happen id be very suspicious and like wtf. The worst is when my close friend had a theatre party and couldnt invite me (numbers, i think?, mayb hes just an ars3hole) and didnt tell me anything. I knew as the rest of my m8s assumed i was coming and so asked me how i was getting there etc. I would rather he had explained as i know he knows i know, its just gay.

Anyway do something, anything, even as simple as just going out at lunch with them, plus u can always get presents.

btw: Lik you cant count :D

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
btw: Lik you cant count :D
OWNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I am going to a metal show with my best friend... thats not really my bday thing though, it just happened that the band that I am seeing plays on my bday :)