“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

My birthday tomorrow....

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Turnin 16, and have had plenty of chicks asking what i want etc. Any witty responses for me? (Including ones to ask for numbers if their good enough...)
Thanks
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2001
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada
"use your imagination" - that's what I usually say to questions like that. Make sure to give a suave smile after too.
 

20P02

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2002
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Location
Dirty South, USA
"what do you want for your birthday?"

"how bout your number and some dinner"

-------------------------------------------------------

"what do you want for your birthdy?"

"lesbians lots of lesbians...hot ones too, not the angry dyke lesbians, im talkin hot tall blonde blue eye's yeaaaaa.!"
 
Top