My biggest working point (EM)

Lolapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped caring for girls, and instead caring for yourself and thus improving really has helped me alot.

But whenever I get some signals from a girl whose looks (not character as I don't know them) I like, and if I decide to give it a shot, and it works out or I get some confirmation she's interested. Then I get emotionally invested. I start to wonder about stupid sh*t. It is my weakest point.

It's like I can only block this out if I'm superbusy with my goals and reaching them. I keep telling myself this and focus on my stuff and it works but my mind starts to wonder off to the girl.

So, I can block it out to some extent but I want to be able to completely be independent because I know I do not need a woman I do not even know yet.

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep doing whatever you do buddy. Let them invest to you! Just show your intention but not chase! Control your emotions even your mind is ****ed up! And then wait for the window of opportunity when theyre weak to you. Then you know what to do...

Game is hard to play. The eaisest way to win it is NOT TO PLAY!

Lolapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
astrn said:
Just keep doing whatever you do buddy. Let them invest to you! Just show your intention but not chase! Control your emotions even your mind is ****ed up! And then wait for the window of opportunity when theyre weak to you. Then you know what to do...

Game is hard to play. The eaisest way to win it is NOT TO PLAY!
I hear ya, thanks !