Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My biggest problem is that i dont want to have friends

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
One could argue that my biggest problem is not having friends

but i think its the fact that i dont want to have them

i just dont need them. what will i do with them? smoking weed? talking about other people? about women? nothing of that is worthy of my time, and nothing of that is entertaining.

sure, drugs or alcohol could be funny, BUT, theyre not the answer anyway, they will fugg u one day.

there are no activities that i could do with friends that i cant do without them

i used to have friends and we played basketball and it was boring as fug

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense man. It's not your friends that are boring, but it's you that is boring. But you can change that. Once you become more interesting, you will attract more interesting people in your life.

What's the opposite of a boring person? Someone that's interested in life and engaged.

I box, go skeet shooting, play volleyball, fish with friends, ride motorcycles right now for example. I have too many interests to be bored. I dont even drink but am having a hell of a time. As a by product, women find interesting lifestyles attractive.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
No offense man. It's not your friends that are boring, but it's you that is boring. But you can change that. Once you become more interesting, you will attract more interesting people in your life.

What's the opposite of a boring person? Someone that's interested in life and engaged.

I box, go skeet shooting, play volleyball, fish with friends, ride motorcycles right now for example. I have too many interests to be bored. I dont even drink but am having a hell of a time. As a by product, women find interesting lifestyles attractive.
cope, all the activities you mentioned are less interesting than drinking coffee and posting on forum

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cope, all the activities you mentioned are less interesting than drinking coffee and posting on forum
So be it. Those are my activities and interests not yours. There are a million activities to choose from. Choose some that interest you.

But if you dont have drive and purpose or dont develop them, there is not much anyone can do for you.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
So be it. Those are my activities and interests not yours. There are a million activities to choose from. Choose some that interest you.

But if you dont have drive and purpose or dont develop them, there is not much anyone can do for you.
Cope. There are no activities that are good enough for me

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll agree with the idea that friends are overrated.

In terms of getting laid, having a social circle is helpful. I would say it is most helpful from ages 15-25. From age 26 and on, it can still be helpful but only if you've lived in the same geographical area for most of your life. If you're a 29 year guy that isn't living in the same area that you lived from birth-age 18, you're probably not going to get much in the way of relationships or sex out of your social circle. It's much more difficult to start a social circle from scratch in your late 20s in a city where you don't have an extensive history. For better or worse, you are better off cold approaching or using apps than relying on social circle if those conditions apply.

I think men need some hobbies besides approaching and having sex. There is good news. It is actually possible to have hobbies that can help a man get laid.

Fitness activities are the perfect example of this. At a minimum, I believe any guy serious about getting laid should be lifting weights. He doesn't need to look like a bodybuilder, but having a nice fit body will help. It's possible to do approaches at the gym. Many guys, including myself, have done it. Going to some fitness classes will help. Interval training style classes are a good choice. They are not effeminate like some other fitness classes out there. Playing a female friendly but not unmasculine sport has the potential to help a guy get laid. One previous poster mentioned volleyball. Sand/beach volleyball can be a good one. Tennis can be a good one, though generally better for getting a 40 something divorcee than a woman in her 20s/30s.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Then what is the problem? If you don’t want friends, that’s fine.
I'll agree with the idea that friends are overrated.

In terms of getting laid, having a social circle is helpful. I would say it is most helpful from ages 15-25. From age 26 and on, it can still be helpful but only if you've lived in the same geographical area for most of your life. If you're a 29 year guy that isn't living in the same area that you lived from birth-age 18, you're probably not going to get much in the way of relationships or sex out of your social circle. It's much more difficult to start a social circle from scratch in your late 20s in a city where you don't have an extensive history. For better or worse, you are better off cold approaching or using apps than relying on social circle if those conditions apply.

I think men need some hobbies besides approaching and having sex. There is good news. It is actually possible to have hobbies that can help a man get laid.

Fitness activities are the perfect example of this. At a minimum, I believe any guy serious about getting laid should be lifting weights. He doesn't need to look like a bodybuilder, but having a nice fit body will help. It's possible to do approaches at the gym. Many guys, including myself, have done it. Going to some fitness classes will help. Interval training style classes are a good choice. They are not effeminate like some other fitness classes out there. Playing a female friendly but not unmasculine sport has the potential to help a guy get laid. One previous poster mentioned volleyball. Sand/beach volleyball can be a good one. Tennis can be a good one, though generally better for getting a 40 something divorcee than a woman in her 20s/30s.
You guys do realize he’s trolling, right?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is not a man alive who has a full set oftesticles that dropped who would make these comments unless they were trolling. Even if they had autism.