Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My BIGGEST problem is FAILURE!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throughout my life ive NEVER given 100% at anything i did. I would always do just enough that i was capable of to get by. In school i never really tried, i would do as little as possible. When i would play sports it would be the same thing. I would practice but never hard enough. Even with all the stuff ive learned here,i never gave it EVERYTHING i got. When i see people doing things as hard as they can and not doing as good as they should have, it makes me wonder whats the point of trying so hard. There have been times when i would study my ass off for a test only to get a D on it. For me its REALLY hard to take time for something only to end up f*cking up.

The thought of being mediocre my whole life is an unpleasent thought. The results that i get or have gotten for the amount of effort ive put in are DAMN good; however, im getting f*cking sick of not putting in more effort or taking risk. I dont know what could be worse than FAILING at something when i expect to be the best. I guess the the thought of failing is the biggest problem that i have and i suppose rejection is a part of that. Being shy or whatever is bullsh*t, a focking mask to protect my wellbeing.

This whole time i thought i knew what the real problem was, conversations. But what does anything matter if you cant actually apply it. Too many times ive held back because of what i thought people would think. But WHO F*CKING CARES! No longer am i gonna fockin merely get by, i need to soar like i know i can. F*CK THIS!!

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*hands oakraiderz2 a handkerchiff to dry his tears*

Dude... failure is good... it's an opportunity to devise efficient means of gathering better results...

What might work for others just might not work for you... you just gotta figure out your rhythm...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DjDreamer
*hands oakraiderz2 a handkerchiff to dry his tears*

Dude... failure is good... it's an opportunity to devise efficient means of gathering better results...

What might work for others just might not work for you... you just gotta figure out your rhythm...
Im not whining or complaing, its a realization that i came to. Im constantly wondering what people are thinking about me.

I thought u lived in COLORADO?
I do, its a long story.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Im not whining or complaing, its a realization that i came to. Im constantly wondering what people are thinking about me.
Well you could've fooled me... well if your not whining or complaining then congrats... you are better than those who do... now you just gotta figure out why you find trouble with something that you don't whine or complain about...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DjDreamer
Well you could've fooled me... well if your not whining or complaining then congrats... you are better than those who do... now you just gotta figure out why you find trouble with something that you don't whine or complain about...
Whatever dude

Labayu

Banned
Reaction score
Ignore what they're saying...

was the post a bit whinny?

Yes!

Did you post it just to complain though?

I'd say no. Sometimes you need to get your thoughts written down, and even better posted on the web to give you the determination to DO what you already know deep down you should...

"Just Do It"

kav_3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn dude, i'm just like you, a huge slacker at everything I do, as well as worrying about the conversation part (lately I haven't cared as much about what I say in convo with people, but not totally over it). For example last week I had two big college tests and I left my studying till the morning before both my classes (they wre on seperate days) and it's funny because in one class I got 30/45 and the only studying I did was about two hours before the test in the morning (didn't even really finish the last chapter the test was on). Then my other test I got 8.6/20 and in this class I barely paid attention and the only studying I did was an hour and a half before my test (i've become pretty reckless this last month or so and i'm sort of proud of my results like you with the amount of effort put in). It just shows how bad this type of attitude is, and like you I need to get out of it because it's really not a good way of live life. No real advice from me but here's to saying goodbye to this terrible habit. :up: