"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

My best friend is an AFC and his girl wants me

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
200
Reaction score
4
I DID IT! Several years ago. It is probably the best thing I ever did cause when I realized how fvcking dumb I had been I changed a 1000%

Its the most fvucking dumb thing you can do, but bro, YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOURSELF! Because what you're thinking of doing clearly indicated that you are a d|ckhead. So do it and learn.


Years ago I hated it when friends had more success than I had. Now I get happy for them instead.

When do you think I had the best life?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Tai

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Target_100
I DID IT! Several years ago. It is probably the best thing I ever did cause when I realized how fvcking dumb I had been I changed a 1000%

Its the most fvucking dumb thing you can do, but bro, YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOURSELF! Because what you're thinking of doing clearly indicated that you are a d|ckhead. So do it and learn.


Years ago I hated it when friends had more success than I had. Now I get happy for them instead.

When do you think I had the best life?

I really hope you're joking if not then thats the stupidest advice ever
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Alright, I've mulled over this issue long and hard, and I want to thank all the guys who replied and offered me up their own personal experiences and honestly tried to help me both in this thread and through AIM. Honestly, thank you.

The guys who tried to belittle me need to re-evaluate themselves. I don't mind people who tactfully disagree with me and state why, but I don't have time for people who outright attack me and who WISH BAD THINGS TO BEFALL ME :rolleyes:.

Now obviously, I'm attracted enough to this girl to consider getting with her at the expense of some short-term bitterness from my friend. It all depends on how he handles the situation.

I'm not going to make any moves to accelerate a break-up between them; in fact I'm not even going to talk to the girl...Instead I'm going to try to help Kyle and urge him to use more kino on her and take things beyond kissing. I'm going to tell him what she told me-- that she wants to tell him "my body is your temple." If he benefits from my help then he'll get laid and I won't, but I guess I can take pride in seeing him succeed.

There are many other girls out there, and its not worth the potential negative outcomes that might result should everything go to shyt. As some of you have pointed out, I might end up losing the girl (probably) AND my friend as well. It wouldn't be worth the temporary pleasure...

If for some reason she breaks up with him and STILL wants to get with me, then I'll consult Kyle and just tell him the situation. I'll be like, "Damn...dude...HBWildEyes likes me now, and I don't know how to handle this." If he shows any apprehension whatsoever, I'll call it off and NEXT WildEyes for good.

In the meantime, I'll go after other chicks to get my mind off of her. Once again, thank you!
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
I'm not going to make any moves to accelerate a break-up between them; in fact I'm not even going to talk to the girl...Instead I'm going to try to help Kyle and urge him to use more kino on her and take things beyond kissing. I'm going to tell him what she told me-- that she wants to tell him "my body is your temple." If he benefits from my help then he'll get laid and I won't, but I guess I can take pride in seeing him succeed.
Good job man, that was the right and mature choice to make. Doing the right thing when it's very tempting to do the wrong thing is a characteristic of a real man. Be proud of your friend's success, and be proud of yourself for helping him like that.

There are many other girls out there, and its not worth the potential negative outcomes that might result should everything go to shyt. As some of you have pointed out, I might end up losing the girl (probably) AND my friend as well. It wouldn't be worth the temporary pleasure...
Yep, that's exactly it. Girls are much easier to replace then friends. And any girl who tries to split up best friends is not worth taking.
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
For honor!

You have chosen the path of honor. Good job!

Sorry, just felt like talking like a palading again.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top