Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

my attempt on my 100 women approach

SuperAlbert

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Edgewater, NJ
Pugsley_f5's thread motivated me so much that I decided to do exactly what he set out to do. My only modification is that I plan to do this all this month of January. This is my new years resolution.

I need lots of help guys cuz I failed on day 1 and day 2 (I shouldn't include day 1 cuz I was asleep most of the day from my drunkfest the previous night ;) ... I'll include it anyways). So anyways, I'm 2 days behind and now I have to hit on 10 girls on my third day to make up for my AFCness.

My day 2 was on a rainy Sunday night. Woke up late again and I tried to do that bookstore thing but no success because there were no girls to be hit on and I had one hour to make it work before it closed. Then I went to this place called Main Event which had pool tables, bowling alleys, laser shootin, and arcades. The last place was Dave and Buster's.

Anyways, here is my problem. It would be alot easier if the girl was alone but the only ones I saw had obstacles:

-she was talkin on a phone
-she was walkin AWAY with a female friend
-she had a little brother or son with her

I just dunno what to do! I'm 5'9" and my body description is a bit over average cuz I lift weights. My current ladyfriends usually flirts with me but I can't just do it with random girls. It's really frustrating. Here's a pic of me... I'm the asian guy in the left with the white tshirt:



Well, I need all the POSITIVE input I can get. I'll also do updates on my progress whenever I have the time. Thanks!

ps- Pugs, you are the man! I dunno how or where you got the confidence to do what you did but hopefully I'll get some of that too soon. Anyways, I give you mad props man. Peace!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
You can't wait for an opportunity, create one yourself.

If they're walking the other direction, call them out.

"Hey ladies, I didn't even say anything and your walking away. How rude!"
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Hey, I'm going to start this today as well. Actually i'm going over to Barnes and Nobles after work.

I would trim your eyebrows a little bit, and get some cooler clothing. Like instead of just a t-shirt, get a nice t-shirt with a blazer over it. Do something wtih the hair, even if it's something like gelling it and kinda messing it up a little.

Because I always get nervouse when I walk up to a girl like that, I have a bunch of responces ready, so I'm not fumbling around lost for words. Like if they say "I have a boyfriend" or "I'm seeing someone" or "yes, but I didn't come in here for that" I dont' make myself look like a total idiot.

Good luck!
 

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
373
Reaction score
2
Superalbert

the first approach is always the hardest.....just get enough courage to do the first , and the rest will be hard but get easier and easier....by number 10 you will be nearly fear free, just commit to do the first 10 and I can gaurantee that if you do them in succession on back to back days your fear will be nearly gone.....

Doing this type of thing, the first approach takes all of the fear you might experience in the first 4 weeks of Bootcamp and compiles it into one single ball, the bad side about it is that you will have soo much fear it will scare you......the good thing is after you do it the first time you just increase your self esteem and belief in yourself 1000x, just suck it up and do the first ten, after the first five really you won't believe all those lies that you were believing in your head about all the bad things that were gonna happen when you approach her....they are just that LIES

False
Evidence
Appearing
Real


Pugs
 

SuperAlbert

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Edgewater, NJ
Originally posted by skinnydart
Hey, I'm going to start this today as well. Actually i'm going over to Barnes and Nobles after work.

I would trim your eyebrows a little bit, and get some cooler clothing. Like instead of just a t-shirt, get a nice t-shirt with a blazer over it. Do something wtih the hair, even if it's something like gelling it and kinda messing it up a little.

Because I always get nervouse when I walk up to a girl like that, I have a bunch of responces ready, so I'm not fumbling around lost for words. Like if they say "I have a boyfriend" or "I'm seeing someone" or "yes, but I didn't come in here for that" I dont' make myself look like a total idiot.

Good luck!
Hahah I don't wear white tshirts to go out. ;) That picture was from a party and it was hot so I took off my sweater. Just to let ya know, I like the way I look. I dress well, I'm in shape, and I smell good. :D As a matter of fact, girls gives me looks but it's just me that *****'s out. It's just that I get too intimidated to approach and that's my problem.

Thanks for the input though!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

SuperAlbert

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Edgewater, NJ
Originally posted by Pugsley_f5
Superalbert

the first approach is always the hardest.....just get enough courage to do the first , and the rest will be hard but get easier and easier....by number 10 you will be nearly fear free, just commit to do the first 10 and I can gaurantee that if you do them in succession on back to back days your fear will be nearly gone.....

Doing this type of thing, the first approach takes all of the fear you might experience in the first 4 weeks of Bootcamp and compiles it into one single ball, the bad side about it is that you will have soo much fear it will scare you......the good thing is after you do it the first time you just increase your self esteem and belief in yourself 1000x, just suck it up and do the first ten, after the first five really you won't believe all those lies that you were believing in your head about all the bad things that were gonna happen when you approach her....they are just that LIES

False
Evidence
Appearing
Real


Pugs
Thanks buddy!
 
Top