Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Arrival

Mister Royale

Reaction score
What's going on, fellow Don Juaners? This is my second time introducing myself. My first being the unknown troubles1902, and I thought it was time for a rebirth of both my on and offline persona.

About Me: I'm a South Georgian Senior (in High School). At 16 years old I decided it was time to lose the AFC in me. To stop giving a sh*t what girls thought of me, and make myself happy.
I would literally go out of my way to make other men around me happy, and feel comfortable. Even going so far as to change my personality. I'd become their lil' punching bag just to be around them, so you already know the situation w/ girls.
Anyhoo, I became tired of becoming totally different people just to appease to someone. Now it's all about numero uno, I could care less whether you are comfortable or not round me.

When my mom starts her bullsh*t, I get the hell outta dodge, cause I don't need her bringing down my vibe.

To end this, hello to all DJ's, I hope to have a good time chasing all the HB's out there.

IronRice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome Mister Royale. Its nice to meet you. By the way, what does AFC mean?

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mister Royale

When my mom starts her bullsh*t, I get the hell outta dodge, cause I don't need her bringing down my vibe.
makes me wonder how successful you're going to be?

but good luck all the same.