Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My aptitude test.. Lost..No motivation

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took an online aptitude test(don't know how accurate it was) , but it basically gave me my top 5 strengths and my bottom 1 weakness.

strengths :
1. Innovation
2.faith
3.salesmanship
4.visionary
5.focus.

Weakness:
Risk taking

I realized that some of these are semi true being that I love to give advice and help people solve problems . The innovation section said that I should seek out positions where my ideas will be valued and where I can provide ideas to improve businesses and the lives of others . The risk taking factor is 100% true because I have rock bottom confidence in myself. I fear failure (which is the wrong mindset) ,but i don't even know where to go so that I can experience failure.

I'm at a community college right now with a decreasing gpa and no kind of idea of what I want to do . There's is no motivation for me and no vision. I just want to be very wealthy and successful(says everyone). i like: to give advice , physical fitness(sports) and psychology. Unfortunately I hate school. I feel uncomfortable sitting in a chair for hours listening to a professor and I tend to just lose attention and zone out.

I want to be very wealthy . But I just don't know what to do . I'm not particularly good at anything, nor do I have any skills. Not handy , or good at math or anything. Pressure from my parents to become a doctor or lawyer is also getting to me . I've been told I have a business mindset and that I'd be rich one day from multiple people does nothing for me . I dread public speaking so ive never imagined myself being a businessman ; especially I was always skipping class when a presentation was due.

Everything is a big "I DONT KNOW" and it's sucks. I tired, and its very depressing for me . Do you guys have any feedback or ideas for me ? Thanks In advance

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real estate. Flipping, or just selling. That's what your list says to me.